Lack of Raves V: Stark Ravin' Glad

Comments

• edited May 2013
    I got a forum picture now.

For some reason, I went with Kim Jong Un.
    If I'm on topic, something has gone horribly wrong.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    edited May 2013

Finally got to OR9. No more ranks left!

Now @Shikari has to love me again.

Also: Now I need someonething new to do.

edit: I noticed OR9 no longer has the ability to induct new people. I suspect that was my fault.

• You submit your design for review on behalf of the cartel. This design is the cartel's unique design 
    and may be recalled for editing.

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMYGODI'MSOEXCITED

First design EVER.  Just hit submit.  I don't know what to expect now, but I'm thrilled!  I've always wanted to get into designing stuff :D
  • I miss Yeralih. It was really sweet to see her again though after all these years.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Celina said:

edit: I noticed OR9 no longer has the ability to induct new people. I suspect that was my fault.

That definitely sounds like a bug.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Kagato said:
    Celina said:

That definitely sounds like a bug.
    Order ranks privs are customizable by the patron. Any rank can have any power independent of any other rank or power.

• LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    edited May 2013
    Gods pick and choose what powers they invest into what order ranks. Definitely does not sound like a bug.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Zvoltz, hmph

• CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.

OR9 used to have it, or it did last time I was OR9 before I took a "vacation" in Gaudiguch. Long story behind it, but there was some internal disagreements and now OR9s don't apparenlty.

My bad.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Ah. I stand corrected in that case.
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Are fabulous birds just appearing in Hallifax to celebrate right now, or was it for an event I missed? I need context and ideally a description!
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Portius said:
    Are fabulous birds just appearing in Hallifax to celebrate right now, or was it for an event I missed? I need context and ideally a description!
    In Her eternal loveliness and beauteous creativity, @Isune gifted Hallifax with special macarons!

• Zyphora said:
    Portius said:
    In Her eternal loveliness and beauteous creativity, @Isune gifted Hallifax with special macarons!

Hardly a gift if the city pays for it! ;) But I would like to rave for @Zvoltz as well. Patron purchases often wind up a team thing between the admin of an org, and it certainly works out that way between us.
  • ZyphoraZyphora :: the sun in her splendour ::
    Isune said:
    Zyphora said:
    Portius said:

Hardly a gift if the city pays for it! ;) But I would like to rave for @Zvoltz as well. Patron purchases often wind up a team thing between the admin of an org, and it certainly works out that way between us.
    Ahh, I wasn't sure about the process! Thank you, @Zvoltz!

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    Well, I'd like to rave for my favorite birds being in game, even temporarily. Now @Isune just needs to get a godrealm and put dozens and dozens of them in it.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Portius said:
    Well, I'd like to rave for my favorite birds being in game, even temporarily. Now @Isune just needs to get a godrealm and put dozens and dozens of them in it.
    Step 1: Offer more.
  • That light display with the stars was so pretty :3 I want to see moooooore

• NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    Xenthos said:
    Portius said:
    Step 2: Accept that it will pale in comparison to the monster that Eventru has wrought upon the game, and it's okay to cry, just best to do it while no one is looking.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Neos said:
    Xenthos said:
    Portius said:
    Step 2: Accept that it will pale in comparison to the monster that Eventru has wrought upon the game, and it's okay to cry, just best to do it while no one is looking.
    Step 3: Form an elite team of thieves from every other order in the Basin to steal all of Eventru's essence.
    If I'm on topic, something has gone horribly wrong.
  • So much random RP has been happening lately!  This is the first time I've actually felt comfortable initiating conversations, and it's opened up so many doors.
  • Avoiding awkward pairings! 

Getting more RP like with Alary! Dunno why I was avoiding it, but I won't anymore!

Alary got called wise for her age, and praised for her passion!
    Mysrai, the Beckoner Beyond the Maze intones, "Continue to manifest the paradigm of working, My Alary."
    The Divine voice of Camus the Cinderfly echoes in your head, "Thank you, once-body. I am happy that I fell into that eye."
  • Rave for @Irillia for the brilliant work in coordinating everyone and everything and being her wonderful encouraging self.

Also rave for @Daraius for letting me mess with his gorgeous poem.
  • The most important thing I learned from that Saracen thread?

The admin have a Promote flag.
  • Akyaevin said:
    The most important thing I learned from that Saracen thread?

You only just now learned this? I use it all the time for stuff Est/other admin post. :(
  • Normally by the time I see it, it already has so many likes it would naturally be promoted anyway, so I didn't look at each tag. This time I caught it early!
  • Didn't everyone have a promote flag for a while just after the switch to the new forums?
  • Eventru said:
    Akyaevin said:
    The most important thing I learned from that Saracen thread?

You only just now learned this? I use it all the time for stuff Est/other admin post. :(
    Aky is just slow, we all love your admining!

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Xenthos said:
    Portius said:
    Message #349 sent by Zyphora (received: 2013/05/06 14:26:48)
       Tidings, love. The figurine you offered was worth 26,250,845 essence.

Done. Next step?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
This discussion has been closed.