Promo Powers!

124»

Comments

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Pure WSC on a 5 minute duration sounds far more fun, where do I sign?

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• I don't fight anything stronger than mitrans, so genuine question: Would there be any substantive difference between a WSC at top level and a oneshot?
  • Karlach said:
    It's effectively the same as an instakill on all mobs. The only mobs that can survive WSCs are "aspect" mobs, which should be excluded from this... which makes it pretty much the same thing as the previous suggestion, really.

• LuceLuce Fox Populi
    That might actually kill stuff faster than just an outright oneshot, with Beasts. Why not just have it treble bashing damage? That's already really really strong, without being able to casually stroll in and undo/destroy quest mobs on a newbie.
    Lerad said:
    Karlach said:
    It's effectively the same as an instakill on all mobs. The only mobs that can survive WSCs are "aspect" mobs, which should be excluded from this... which makes it pretty much the same thing as the previous suggestion, really.
    You can't crit guards, ents, or beasts.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• You can crit beasts.
    Falmiis said:
    You can crit beasts.
    Really? I thought that was adjusted when they made ents non crit.