Next Mafia Theme

SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
edited February 2017 in The Real World
Hello! I have a few options to choose for the next mafia game for games designed for 12-20 players, I could probably add or take away some roles as needed.
2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.

Comments

• I vote for all 3, they all sound fun!
  • edited February 2017
    YAAAS Elder Wars would be awesome. I don't know anything about 2 and 3 probably involves Nazis, if watching the history channel has taught me anything. 
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Fine with any of them, but Lusternia themes always get my prio
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    [/flies her lone banner all by herself]
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Sylandra said:
    Look at that, you now have a buddy. I'll be over here accepting my defeat. 
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I would be most interested in reading a Lusternia-themed mafia, but don't count on me playing. :>
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Sylandra said:
    I hovered over that option for ages, it was a tough call!

• UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Real vote is "Run all the above."

Your last historical one was hilariously great though, so would do again.
  • I miss lusternia themed ones, more likely everyone involved will understand but I'd be happy with any of these.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    Alright looks like the Elder wars are the clear winner here.

Ill have a signup sheet ready for 20 roles tonight and roles should go out over the weekend if we get a full game
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Wow! Twenty roles! :o Very very curious.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • #dibsonGruenella
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
    Can't wait to play! Is @Vivet's game after Silvanus's?
    Selenity said:
    If you have a smaller game, it might be useful to let that go first - too many large games in a row can be more wearisome, and mine would be another 20 player game at max capacity.
    Vivet said:
    Selenity said:
    If you have a smaller game, it might be useful to let that go first - too many large games in a row can be more wearisome, and mine would be another 20 player game at max capacity.
    Oh. Uh. Mine would be 16 people max. Able to go down to 12, but much better with a full 16.
    Selenity said:
    Vivet said:
    Selenity said:
    Oh. Uh. Mine would be 16 people max. Able to go down to 12, but much better with a full 16.
    Then let's see how things look for the both of us once the time comes. I don't really like the idea of calling a spot this "early" myself, since my schedule and work demands can shift so much from week to week - and a game can generally be expected to run for around a month or so. If you're still feeling peppy and ready to launch once we get there, you can go ahead. Else if we can't find you in a few days, I might take that as my invitation to open sign-ups (assuming I have time myself!).