Lynnie the Flower Tae'Dae

SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
edited February 2017 in Event Scrolls
A pleasant garden.
The Font of Lollabrilla stands here, its bubbling presence spreading calm throughout the garden. 
Hoopah Hopekeep is curled up on the ground here, her snoring loud enough to make the ground rumble. 
Four pillars of sand flow onto a bed-sized slab of white marble which rises from the ground, 
surrounded by a nimbus of domotheon energies. A sigil in the shape of a small, rectangular monolith 
is on the ground. In the shape of an open palm, a metallic sigil lies here. There are 4 brilliant 
white roses here. There are 3 warm tulips of dawn here. There are 5 tiger lilies here. There are 2 
bright yellow roses here. A rare striped orchid is here. There are 2 cool tulips of dusk here. A 
pink carnation lies here, discarded. A solitary violet iris is here. A cluster of orange snapdragons 
is here. Page Lynnie, of the Armies of Light is here.
You see a single exit leading northwest (open door).

Selenity blinks a few times in surprise, caught offguard at seeing another person 
in the garden.

Despite her surprise, her expression quickly turns warm, and her demeanor friendly, you say to 
Lynnie, "Hello there!"

Suspiciously, Lynnie looks over you, his large form leaning on a healing shrine of Weiwae lazily as 
his ears perk up at the cheery voice, "How are?" he asks curiously, taking one of the flowers from 
his pack and offering it to you.

Lynnie gives a yellow lily to you.

Selenity gingerly takes the lily in her hand, admiring it with an appreciative 
smile. She closes her eyes part way as she smiles at Lynnie, holding the flower to her. "I'm well. 
Yourself, sir?" she asks politely, though no hint of distance lies in her voice.

Lynnie blinks sleepily as tae'dae are known to do, "Woke up and came make sure shrine is safe." He 
hugs a healing shrine of Weiwae tightly as he nods to you, "Help put shrine up, give all my esteem 
for and pick spot. Made Lord smile, gave big favour." he chirps, a delighted expression washing over 
his ursine face as he continues, "Wanted mix two favourite thing, Weiwae and Tolborolla."

Lynnie nods his head sagely.

Bringing her gaze to the shrine, Selenity asks, "Lord Weiwae, huh? This is not the 
first I've heard of Him, but I've not met Him yet. I've heard He's a warm person." She turns to face 
the shrine. "My name's Selenity, by the way. It must be nice to be able to make your Lord smile." 
She pauses, and admits, "I miss my own greatly." She looks over to the tae'dae once more and says 
with a big, happy smile, "Congratulations on receiving your Lord's favour."

Lynnie smiles broadly up to you, now leaning away from the shrine and fixing a bundle of flowers, 
tidying them up so that they are no longer scattered by the wind. "Like Lord, very kind. Thought be 
scary, was not." he explains as he finishes with the flowers before discreetly dropping a few more. 
"Oh! Are Lynnie, nice meet you."

Lynnie drops 50 bright red poppies.

Selenity watches Lynnie drop the many flowers. She closes her eyes completely as 
she smiles more, and even gives a small giggle. "I'm glad you think I'm not scary. You're very 
pleasant yourself. I'm not interrupting anything by being here, am I?" she asks softly.

Shaking his head as he arranges the new flowers in a circle around the shrine Lynnie shakes his head 
vigorously, "Not think scary, seem nice. Glad like me, lot people mean because how speak. Do want be 
friend?" he asks curiously, looking up to you as he finishes arranging his offering. "Friend good, 
you can be my...hmm..." He begins tapping his left fingers with his right index finger's claw while 
murmuring, "One..two..." he trails off for a moment, "You be my fourth friend!" he says cheerily.

Selenity blinks a few times in surprise at Lynnie's statement. Her brow furrows for 
a moment. "How can you have so few? You seem very gentle and calm," she wonders. She moves a little 
closer and offers her comparatively small hand with its long, slender fingers, as white as the rest 
of her seems to be. "I would be honoured to be your friend, Lynnie, if you would have me," she says 
warmly.

Lynnie nods quickly, "Of course, why ask." explains, "Not really talk lot people, find many mean." 
His ears twitch slowly as he frowns lightly, "Have sleep soon, not now but soon. Woke check Shrine, 
not think find new friend." he says slowly, claws clicking together nervously as he fiddles with his 
fingers.

Selenity says softly, "I hope you never find me mean, then... ah, I understand, you 
have to depart soon. Well... I'm sorry for getting between you and checking the shrine," she says, 
hand still extended for a handshake. "... but I would like to be your friend, yes. I asked because I 
was surprised, how could someone so calm and kind have so few friends? I knunderstand you don't talk 
to many because they're mean, but your friendliness and gentleness nearly radiates from you. How 
couldn't people just be drawn to you, wanting to get to know you?" She shakes her head a little. "It 
confuses me. But I'll be glad to be your friend. Do you... do handshakes, when you meet people? I 
was taught that's most common, or do you do hugs?"

Lynnie runs up and quickly envelops you and takes you into a tight bear hug, "Do like hug better." 
he almost squeals in the excitement of having a new friend, "Some people just mean, not want make 
friend." he says nodding lightly, "Are glad you nice, like making new friend, get lonely when all 
friend sleep at once, tend garden too much because of."

Selenity blinks a few times rapidly and then smiles happily, doing her best to 
return the hug. She nuzzles into the hug a little, humming a little happily. "I like hugs better, 
too, but people don't like giving them too much outside of Serenwilde, and even then, some people in 
Serenwilde don't like giving them," she says. She looks up at Lynnie, her small pointed ears 
wiggling slightly. "I hope we'll see each other more, then, friend. Maybe we can go wander and get 
lost together somewhere, sometime? I'd say explore, but really, when I explore, I get lost."

Lynnie blinks quickly, "I like explore!" he chirps, before frowning deeply, "Need sleep now..." he 
says sadly, "Hope see soon, like new friend."

Selenity nods her head rapidly and gives Lynnie a final, big (for her size!) hug, 
and then hops back a step or two, light on her feet. "Rest well, and I hope that next you wake you 
make more friends, Lynnie, and if you don't, I hope you get to enjoy your time awake thoroughly."

Lynnie gives a vibrant sunflower to you.

Lynnie gives a brilliant white rose to you.

Lynnie gives an entrancing red rose to you.

Lynnie gives a striped orchid to you.

Lynnie gives a twilight blue rose to you.

Lynnie gives a warm tulip of dawn to you.

Lynnie gives a purple tulip to you.

Lynnie gives a delicate iris to you.

Lynnie gives a cool tulip of dusk to you.

Lynnie gives a pink carnation to you.

Lynnie gives a cluster of snapdragons to you.

Lynnie grows still and his lips begin to move silently.

Lynnie nods his head emphatically.

Lynnie gives a bright red poppy to you.

Lynnie gives a bunch of yellow freesias to you.

Lynnie gives a midnight black rose to you.

Lynnie gives a tiger lily to you.

Lynnie gives an elegant pink rose to you.

You blink.

Lynnie nods his head enthusiastically.

Lynnie runs up to you and envelops you in a massive bearhug.

Lynnie grows still and his lips begin to move silently.

You hug Lynnie compassionately.

Lynnie is enveloped in translucent fire for a moment and is gone, his soul safe until he returns to 
Lusternia.

ii flower
Number of matching objects: 119 (out of 164 total)

Kneeling humbly, you press your palms together before you and close your eyes momentarily as you 
pray devoutly to Weiwae, the Golden Heart, "Hello, Lord Weiwae. I do not know You personally, and we 
have not met, but I would just like to ask You continue to look out for Your follower Lynnie. He is 
a good person and loves You, by what I could see and hear just meeting him for the first time. Thank 
You for receiving this prayer.".

---

It was way too short, @Lynnie, we should RP again sometime soon! Your character is so adorable! Diabetessss.

Comments

• That last part must have taken forever to remove prompt, all the flowers.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Rhi said:
    That last part must have taken forever to remove prompt, all the flowers.
    The wonderful world of Sublime Text 3.

1. CTRL+F
    2. Turn on Regex
    3. ^\d+h, .*
    4. Click find all
    5. Hit the delete button
    6. Ta-da!
  • edited February 2017
    I'm sorry about how drastically the quality dropped at the end but I was cutting really close by playing while getting ready. I look forward to RPing with you more!
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • Aww, this is super cute! I definitely need to find the two of you both in-game. Breandryn likes hugs too! :) You guys seem sweet to RP with so now I shall stalk you both >_>
  • oh um ok
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • oh um ok
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Well, Lynnie and Selenity are much easier to stalk now.