Lusternia Ships

You know you want to make some ships between characters, orgs, characters and orgs, make them #HashtagOfficial
The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."

Comments

• edited February 2017
    All RP logs of Lynnie and @Selenity are being tagged with #Selynniety, since it's so brilliant.
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • #Thalkairos
  • Cyndarin and Synkarin! HOW CRAZY WOULD THAT BE. 
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    OTP Lisaera x Charune. Lisaerune!
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    edited February 2017
    Fyler said:
    Cyndarin and Synkarin! HOW CRAZY WOULD THAT BE. 
    So crazy that one of them decided the only salvation was to cut their own thread.

Also move aside, Zvoltz, 2017 is the year of #Czixune.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Phoebus said:
    Who isn't shipped with Isune, though?
    Has she been shipped with herself yet? I was going to say Kethuru, but...
  • #Zvoltarai was totally a thing at some point too.
  • edited February 2017
    Shedrin said:
    @Kaimanahi and @Thalkros are official star-crossed lovers. Heard it here first.

#Kaikros #Thalkmanahi
    How did I even get dragged into this?! D:
  • Thalkros said:
    Shedrin said:
    @Kaimanahi and @Thalkros are official star-crossed lovers. Heard it here first.

#Kaikros #Thalkmanahi
    How did I even get dragged into this?! D:
    Quote:

"Kelly-no-more [...] We are apologetic [...] Please feel free however to boast poetically about how great you are [...] We
    can repair everything [...] Arkarkark!"

Don't deny your love, Thalkros. It's plain to see for anyone observant.
  • Maligorn said:
    Uh, has anyone said @Irillia and @Zyphora yet? Because they're one of the most shipped.
    You don't ship people that are already married.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Czixiax?

Thixi?

Thixistix?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    edited February 2017
    For the record, I mentioned on one of the clans that my headcanon had Bollikin as Everybody's side-Ho. IE: He had flings with more or less any willing God and genuinely loved most of Them almost as much as His creations. Evidence for this being that when He sharded, He sharded into EVERYTHING, even things He hadn't made like bears, dogs, cats, and turtles.

Edited for casing, and to chastise Zepelli for teaching my phone the Ripple.