Lusternian Divine AMA

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Luce said:
    @Weiwae How did You react when You learned one of the shapes Bollikin sharded into was turtlekin? Alternately, how did You feel when Bollikin made turtles, if He did?
    ...you do realise our ama is basically ooc questions to the players behind the gods, right?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Ahem. It's been a Day.
  • @Ayisdra With my introduction of Lightweavings, I had to have something with that. But, we don't need cartels to make clothes ;) We can magic up new threads on the spot as Thax said. :)
    @Thax Hey, I might dress you too! Depends if you inspire me.  o:)

@Maligorn Ascension this year was fun! Watching the points ticking, the staff changing hands, it was rather exciting.

@Aeldra Nope, not me. That much PK and it's hard to keep up.

@Ciaran Pray around and engage people in game, it'll be fun :D  B) RP is where it's at.

@Sylandra I agree with @Maligorn on that, plus the typical stereotype of Hallifax being wrapped up in so much formality it can't move efficiently. I rather find it to be the opposite when needed.
    As for Order, I think the biggest misconception I've come across is how 'strict' Isune is about what is Art or Beauty. She has her ideologies, but I do not view her as being judgmental or dare I say denigrating of any artist's efforts, regardless if they meet her ideals of 'best'. By taking the time to create Art and Beauty to the best of their own abilities, the effort is still admirable. 
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    @AllDivine us mortals only have access to the last 20 ototells/otells/otitells. Do you guys get a longer list to review after getting back online?

• Maligorn said:
    @AllDivine us mortals only have access to the last 20 ototells/otells/otitells. Do you guys get a longer list to review after getting back online?
    No, but gods aren't always offline when people think they are. I'm generally online when I'm actually awake, even if I'm doing other things (like my non-Lusternia job or cooking), just not always visible. There are some gods and goddesses who never actually log off and have a full buffer to go through if they need to.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • edited March 2017
    Ianir said:
    There are some gods and goddesses who never actually log off and have a full buffer to go through if they need to.
    Like Fain, right?
    [spoiler]Don't hurt me.[/spoiler]
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    @AllGods

If your God had a single (one) Pokemon partner, who would they be?
  • Selenity said:
    @AllGods

Sadly, I'll need someone else to answer this question for me. Really making me feel old now. When Pokemon Blue came out I was too busy and obsessed with Final Fantasy VII to ever get into it.
    Weiwae said:
    Selenity said:
    @AllGods

Sadly, I'll need someone else to answer this question for me. Really making me feel old now. When Pokemon Blue came out I was too busy and obsessed with Final Fantasy VII to ever get into it.
    Well, based off of the anime, I would say... Bewear.

Selenity said:
    Weiwae said:
    Selenity said:
    @AllGods

Well, based off of the anime, I would say... Bewear.

Pokemon Moon entry: This Pokémon has the habit of hugging its companions. Many Trainers have left this world after their spines were squashed by its hug.

• Shedrin said:
    Isune said:
    As a Pokemon fan, I think @Weiwae's choice is awesome  <3  :D
    Kirby sucks.

Ba dum tish

I liked this post only because I couldn't dislike it.
  • #Respect to @Waewei's trolling nature.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • @Weiwae Can I design weird zen garden items, possibly tainted, and send them to you?

(It seems like fun)
  • @Weiwae Can I design weird zen garden items, possibly tainted, and send them to you?

(It seems like fun)
    I don't know, can you? ;)
  • Stolen from the Q&A stream, to all gods:

What's your favorite skillset?
    What's your favorite quest?
  • Shedrin said:
    Stolen from the Q&A stream, to all gods:

Healing.. Duh.

Tosha Monastery, because of the Spirit plane that most people forget about.
  • Healing is by far my favourite skill - I almost always play support characters given the option.

As for quest I have to double up on Ianir and say the Meliashmora - specifically for the 'performance as a defence' aspect of it. It's awesome.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited March 2017
    Weiwae said:
    Shedrin said:

Healing.. Duh.

<3<3<3

@Weiwae Do you have the interest or capacity to, like, update or revamp the monastery area a little bit? I love it so much but it shows its age. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Daraius said:
    Weiwae said:
    Shedrin said:

Healing.. Duh.

<3<3<3

@Weiwae Do you have the interest or capacity to, like, update or revamp the monastery area a little bit? I love it so much but it shows its age. 
    Obviously this wasn't directed at me, but there have been some of us who want to update certain areas that are pretty crusty. Whether we can ever get around to doing that is a different question. 
  • Daraius said:
    Weiwae said:
    Shedrin said:

Healing.. Duh.

<3<3<3

Maybe one day.