What are you watching?

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Not sure if I like Jim Carey or Neil Patrick Harris better as Count Olaf. Slapstick sociopath versus straight up evil sociopath.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Shaddus said:
    Not sure if I like Jim Carey or Neil Patrick Harris better as Count Olaf. Slapstick sociopath versus straight up evil sociopath.
    Maybe I just didn't "get it" having not read the source material or seen the movie, but after forty minutes or so I ended up taking Patrick Warburton's advice and watching something else, specifically Travelers.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Just came back from the Cinema with my husband (Exercising a night of freedom from our children)- Watched 'Underworld' and 'Assassins Creed'. Both really good!
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • I finally got to enjoy Fantastic Beasts. Wooo. Otherwise just rewatching how I met your mother.

Avurekhos says, "Dylara's a PvP menace in my eyes, totes rekting face."

The eye of Dylara materialises in your hands and flings itself around your neck, tightening incomprehensibly until it is irremovable.
    Perfectly clean, this eyeball has been wrenched from the socket of Dylara. It has been animated by some unusual force, constantly looking around itself as if in shock or fear. It is bathed in a light covering of white flames that roll endlessly over its surface. A single chain of empyreal metal pierces either side of the eye, allowing it to be worn around the neck.

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Finally saw Heathers. Iconic.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    If you have Netflix and want a decently actionpacked series, Person of Interest is pretty good. 
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Rewatching the OA and starting in on the second season of Magicians.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Can't decide if I like the new Series of Unfortunate Events. It seems very poorly paced. Parts feel really rushed, while other parts feel like they drag on. Basically it feels like unless Kronk or Dr Horrible are on screen they want the scene over as fast as they can get it cut to. Makes me wonder if Olaf wasn't the editor.
  • For 11 years running, there is one movie I must watch every February 2nd.

Rise and shine, woodchuck-chuckers, it's Groundhog Day!
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Sylandra said:
    Finally saw Heathers. Iconic.

I vaguely know someone who is in the reboot. We went to middle school together :p
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    Season 2 of The Expanse - so good.

Time to read the books again.
    Ushaara said:
    Season 2 of The Expanse - so good.

Time to read the books again.
    When will this come to Netflix!!
    I used to make cakes.

• Since I now finished with all of Mozart in the Jungle (pleeeease make a 4th season, Amazon), it's now back to Gilmore Girls and Supernatural for me (aka multiple Deans :D)
    She Was Pretty is the kind of K-drama that eviscerates me every time I watch but I'm so emotionally invested I can't stop watching. ;_;

help me
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    I watch Terrace House with the dumbest uncontrollable grin from beginning to end what is happening to me
    I used to make cakes.

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Currently on my list of watching-things is:

• Bones
    • Supernatural
    • Law & Order SVU (... I live in NYC, can I be more stereotypical)
    • Switched at Birth
    • Pokemon Sun & Moon
    • Supergirl

When they come back on later this year, I'll be adding:

• Once Upon A Time
    • Attack on Titan
    • Game of Thrones
    If you guys have any suggestions that can be watched online for free, definitely game for finding new shows to watch.
    Selenity said:

If you guys have any suggestions that can be watched online for free, definitely game for finding new shows to watch.
    Infuse your life with absurd and adorable joy.

www.crunchyroll.com/polar-bear-cafe
    I used to make cakes.

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Daraius said:
    Selenity said:

Infuse your life with absurd and adorable joy.

www.crunchyroll.com/polar-bear-cafe
    Definitely will check this out when I get home from work!... so in like four-five hours. Thanks! :smiley:
  • Been catching up with watching Grimm, The Magicians, Agents of SHIELD, rewatched the absurdity that is El Internado, and BBC's Class

also this little Souless Gaudiesque number:

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Started watching 3% on netflix. Getting a distinct hunger games vibe. With less outdoor survival and murder.
    edited February 2017
    Tirah said:
    Started watching 3% on netflix. Getting a distinct hunger games vibe. With less outdoor survival and murder.
    I really enjoyed this one. The low budget sometimes shows, but it's easy to overlook. Plus Portuguese is such a beautiful language. Hope you like it! 
    I used to make cakes.

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    John Wick Chapter 2. Only movie I've ever gone to see twice in the theatres. Enough said.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

All this talk about reality TV dating shows has led me to watch season one of "Flavor of Love." New York is a treasure.
    Daraius said:
  • edited February 2017
    Tirah said:
    Started watching 3% on netflix. Getting a distinct hunger games vibe. With less outdoor survival and murder.
    It's pretty great, though I think the google job interview comparison is a bit closer for me. Any grad job thing really, which made it just that bit more disturbing for me.
    Rewatching House. 
  • I just rediscovered the Lizzie Bennet Diaries...because P&P <3
  • I don't watch TV, mostly Youtube and sometimes I look up a series online if it seems worth my time.

I'm watching literally everything involving Giffon McElroy honestly.

Youtube Series: Monster Factory, Car Boys, Touch the Skyrim, Peacecraft.

And the CoolGamesInc podcast. It's been brightening my days so much I love this man.

Highly recommend, incredibly hilarious.
    I second all of the above. Griffin is best brother. See also: My Brother My Brother and Me (podcast and 6-episode series on SeeSo), Rose Buddies (podcast for folks into The Bachelor and similar shows), and most of all The Adventure Zone (a D&D podcast in which he is the DM for his brothers and dad's adventure.
    I used to make cakes.

• EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Given the situation here, I'm suddenly feeling the urge to watch Babylon 5 again.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Daraius said:
    I second all of the above. Griffin is best brother. See also: My Brother My Brother and Me (podcast and 6-episode series on SeeSo), Rose Buddies (podcast for folks into The Bachelor and similar shows), and most of all The Adventure Zone (a D&D podcast in which he is the DM for his brothers and dad's adventure.
    I'm gonna catch up to those eventually!!!