Family Trees

Comments

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    @Selenity May take me a few days, but maybe I give it a shot
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Irillia said:
    Because I was inspired by this thread and happen to think my family rocks, I have created here the current Shevat family tree:

If I forgot anyone or made a mistake anywhere, please let me know!
    This is lovely. Would it have been possible to stick Tulemrah between Shedrin and Llesvelt or would that have thrown off the spacing?
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • edited March 2017
    Daraius said:
    This is lovely. Would it have been possible to stick Tulemrah between Shedrin and Llesvelt or would that have thrown off the spacing?
    Sure, here you are:

The first version was just me arranging people's names in the same order in which their names are listed in FAMILY TREE SHEVAT, in which Saaga was listed above Nihmriel and, furthermore, Shedrin was all the way at the bottom of the first generation, presumably because he was the last one adopted by Nihmriel and Arel. I hope this version works just as well as the first one!
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Sharing is caring?  :*
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Your family trees... look harmless. I've started looking at the ladyn one. I swear... I didn't realize aeldra has -that- many relations to that many people <.<
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • edited March 2017
    Aeldra said:
    Your family trees... look harmless. I've started looking at the ladyn one. I swear... I didn't realize aeldra has -that- many relations to that many people <.<
    That family tree is not harmless :tongue:  They just haven't listed the extended relations of everyone on there yet.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Irillia said:
    Aeldra said:
    It looks harmless...until the day you find out that your great-grandson can't propose to a girl that he likes, because your husband is said girl's grandfather with his first wife, which makes them first cousins once removed, or something like that. Oops.

Talk about ruining your relatives' love lives. :(

I have no plans to add extended relatives to the chart, because the mere thought of adding in the Mes'ards, Windwhispers, Pavoks, Onz'Verheus, Shee-Slaugh, and everyone else makes me tired. Just presenting the Shevats proper was enough work for one chart. Suffice it to say, in Lusternia, no family is an island!
    Well currently, if a person doesn't appear on FAMILY RELATION <name>, you can marry them mechanically speaking, so you could have a someone marry their 3G grandchild. Or their second cousin. So like, @Xeii and @Luce might be able to marry mechanically, possibly, if nothing appears when Xeii does FAMILY RELATION LUCE or when Luce does FAMILY RELATION XEII.
    I don't think you can marry an active member of your own family, no matter how distant.
    I used to make cakes.

Daraius said:
    I don't think you can marry an active member of your own family, no matter how distant.
    Really? I thought you used to be able to.

Anyone want to test it?
    From HELP MARRIAGE:  Please note that you cannot get engaged to a member of your family, however remote the blood relationship is.
    I used to make cakes.

Huh. TIL. But that only applies if you were born with the same surname, doesn't it?... ah well. I still want to see more family trees!
  • This is in no way finished, up to 164 people and that's dipping into other families here there and everywhere. So far I haven't duplicated anyone, but ran into a few problems where I could end up doing so. Will keep adding to it when I have free time!

http://familyecho.com/?p=START&c=wb8nr8jdoe&f=794928153763277806

Anita said:
    This is in no way finished, up to 164 people and that's dipping into other families here there and everywhere. So far I haven't duplicated anyone, but ran into a few problems where I could end up doing so. Will keep adding to it when I have free time!

Barrin is Anita's 2G Grandpa, and Saran is Selenity's 3G Grandpa, so they are... third cousins once removed. Huzzah.

Oh wait. When you were married and had kids with Zouvi... @Anita... she was your second cousin once removed!

No wonder the kids don't log in anymore! :D
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Selenity said:
    Irillia said:
    Aeldra said:
    It looks harmless...until the day you find out that your great-grandson can't propose to a girl that he likes, because your husband is said girl's grandfather with his first wife, which makes them first cousins once removed, or something like that. Oops.

I have no plans to add extended relatives to the chart, because the mere thought of adding in the Mes'ards, Windwhispers, Pavoks, Onz'Verheus, Shee-Slaugh, and everyone else makes me tired. Just presenting the Shevats proper was enough work for one chart. Suffice it to say, in Lusternia, no family is an island!
    Well currently, if a person doesn't appear on FAMILY RELATION <name>, you can marry them mechanically speaking, so you could have a someone marry their 3G grandchild. Or their second cousin. So like, @Xeii and @Luce might be able to marry mechanically, possibly, if nothing appears when Xeii does FAMILY RELATION LUCE or when Luce does FAMILY RELATION XEII.
    Fun fact: If I divorced Daraius I could marry @Falaeron.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Sylandra said:
    Selenity said:
    Irillia said:
    Aeldra said:

Fun fact: If I divorced Daraius I could marry @Falaeron.
    Watch out, @Aramel! :D
  • Selenity said:
    Anita said:
    This is in no way finished, up to 164 people and that's dipping into other families here there and everywhere. So far I haven't duplicated anyone, but ran into a few problems where I could end up doing so. Will keep adding to it when I have free time!

Barrin is Anita's 2G Grandpa, and Saran is Selenity's 3G Grandpa, so they are... third cousins once removed. Huzzah.

Oh wait. When you were married and had kids with Zouvi... @Anita... she was your second cousin once removed!

And she's engaged to Barrin's son >.> 

People to marry are few!
    Anita said:
    Selenity said:
    Anita said:

And she's engaged to Barrin's son >.> 

People to marry are few!
    So you're going to marry your great grand uncle... >_>
  • Because he's so great!

get it! Great!
    edited March 2017
    Nelras said:
    Ok, I decided to make a family tree for Nelras. This has been made using the family tree commands in game and only goes backwards.

So what you're saying is that because of Mag's families, we need the Ironwood pact back just for the sake of breeding out some of the incest.

Edit: Also, are Marcalo and Revan siblings? If so, that makes Selenity and Nelras related also! Revan is Selenity's 3G Grandpa, and Marcalo is Nelras's 1G Grandpa, making Selenity and Nelras second cousins twice removed if Revan and Marcalo are indeed siblings.
  • Marcalo married in to n'Kylbar.

Progenitors:
       Founder: (A) Revan n'Kylbar <m: Alisa>
       Founder: (A) Ravin n'Kylbar
       (I) Athana Aramanth <b: Aramanth> <d: Revan>
       (I) Arimisia D'Cente <b: Mes'ard> <m: Munsia> <d: Revan>
       (A) Anumi n'Kylbar
       (A) Alisa n'Kylbar <b: i'Liys> <m: Revan>
       (A) Ariadne n'Kylbar
       (A) Velyn n'Kylbar
       (A) Reyl n'Kylbar
       (A) Mirazel n'Kylbar <m: Veldrin>
       (A) Gryff n'Kylbar
       (A) Mell n'Kylbar <m: Marcalo>
       (A) Marcalo n'Kylbar <b: De'Unnero> <m: Mell>
    Nelras said:
    Marcalo married in to n'Kylbar.

Progenitors:
       Founder: (A) Revan n'Kylbar <m: Alisa>
       Founder: (A) Ravin n'Kylbar
       (I) Athana Aramanth <b: Aramanth> <d: Revan>
       (I) Arimisia D'Cente <b: Mes'ard> <m: Munsia> <d: Revan>
       (A) Anumi n'Kylbar
       (A) Alisa n'Kylbar <b: i'Liys> <m: Revan>
       (A) Ariadne n'Kylbar
       (A) Velyn n'Kylbar
       (A) Reyl n'Kylbar
       (A) Mirazel n'Kylbar <m: Veldrin>
       (A) Gryff n'Kylbar
       (A) Mell n'Kylbar <m: Marcalo>
       (A) Marcalo n'Kylbar <b: De'Unnero> <m: Mell>
    I'm not logged in right now so I can't see. Huh. Nelras and Selenity aren't related at all then? How awesome!
  • How do you even work that out
  • It looks that way, yes. There are people in this thread who are not related after all  ;)
    Anita said:
    How do you even work that out
    If you mean figuring out the relationship, I love this handy-dandy go-to chart. If you're slightly more patient, there's also the cousin calculator.
  • Selenity said:
    Anita said:

Saran is also Anita's 2G Grandpa >_>

Eamon is Saran's son, he was bloodbonded after divorce.
  • edited March 2017

Saran said:
    Selenity said:
    Anita said:

Saran is also Anita's 2G Grandpa >_>

Eamon is Saran's son, he was bloodbonded after divorce.
    everyone is related to saran, except for the un-adopted and the unmarried. so saran, do your family tree!