Dumb Avatar Generator - You too can have one!

2»

Comments

• Foehn with effing antlers!

That site is great.
  • Foehn said:
    Foehn with effing antlers!

That site is great.
    Shouldn't that be elfing antlers?
  • This is awesome. I created Taer:

email: martin@pharanyx.net
    Discord: Pharanyx#4357

• Hopefully this doesnt get too large, but here is the general gist of Corrina.
  • unfortunately it doesn't really work for Arix now, and I tried making an avvie for faeling Arix but it looked wrong
  • Tirah had a change of look, being all trill and no changeling anymore now, so I made a couple new ones:

• I can't draw. In fact if a demon appeared in front of me and said draw something decent or the world ends, well, it would all be over pretty quick. Thanks for the link to give me something that didn't turn out completely terrible; it was better than the default block thing I had for several years.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Hey guys, I found another one that looks pretty decent... would work better for Selenity if she wasn't practically a ghost. Has antlers you can add, too.
  •   

All my doll clones end up looking really different from each other, but still.

"May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • edited March 2017

Arien re-imagined by the fantasy avatar at Azaela.

Here's Arien with some mooncloak butterflies.

Arien with Anja. This is the hair colour that's the closest!

Arien in Steampunk gear.
    Her storm-coloured eyes a muted blue, Lisaera, the Silver Goddess says, "Only sorrow can come from a rotting thought, My child, just like roots that have been drowned. You are a paragon of the wisdom I would see spread throughout the Serenwilde, but even the strongest minds must find release."
    -
    A shimmering liquid appears in your inventory smelling sweetly of something carbonated. It vanishes in a puff of silver smoke seconds later.
    -
    I write things
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    edited May 2017
    Mine keeps going ugly and pixellated every time I screenshot it and I don't know why and don't really care and I don't know why I even spent the time to type this BUT. Viscanti Eritheyl is p cute, I dig it.

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • You have been recognised by Elexia for: She is such an incredible writer, and I adore the friendship between Faythe and Elexia. Faythe's emotes are well-written and creative, and in this scene in particular she has done such wonderful emotes using the Moondancer fae! It's always inspiring and so very much fun. 

You have been recognised by Lief for: There is a LOT to recognize you over. We've had so many great scenes - so much tension and warmth and friendship and confusion between our two characters, and I love every moment of it. Not to mention the cult - I am so glad you could make it, and Faythe's role in its creation was beautiful. It wouldn't have been the same event without Faythe's presence there. Thank you!!
  • That's the closest I can get to me, I think.  
    You have been recognised by Elexia for: She is such an incredible writer, and I adore the friendship between Faythe and Elexia. Faythe's emotes are well-written and creative, and in this scene in particular she has done such wonderful emotes using the Moondancer fae! It's always inspiring and so very much fun. 

You have been recognised by Lief for: There is a LOT to recognize you over. We've had so many great scenes - so much tension and warmth and friendship and confusion between our two characters, and I love every moment of it. Not to mention the cult - I am so glad you could make it, and Faythe's role in its creation was beautiful. It wouldn't have been the same event without Faythe's presence there. Thank you!!
  • Updated foehn to have... less antler.
  • And yet they still want to mudsex....
  • This program is racist against krokani. /forumrp
  • edited September 2017

What Neela ended up looking like after about 20 minutes of fiddling, I could not get the hair right, supposed to be kinda an uneven mane around her head of tight ringlet curls. I'd do her faeling form but I lost the file with that description. " Her hair is coppery red with small tight, and crinkly ringlet curls. Almost forming a lions mane around her head." Is the actual quote about the hair. The thing also lacked a "Thic" option. So she's super duper skinny skinny for an orclach.

• Didn't have art for human Tirah, so here we go again!
  •     A more normal faeling version of Makeala I suppose xD
  •  A version of Zephy