General Dissatisfaction

Comments

• Pfft at the Oscar's. Amy Adams was robbed at noms. :(
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
     My adopted niece had tickets set aside for me for her first big part in a play and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get down there to see it. I want to be there opening night, but funds and transportation are a huge issue regarding it, which is surprising for a three hour journey.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • edited February 2017
    So, me and the other mature student in the group for the poster teamed up and just did the whole thing ourselves. Today is the 4th time the other two girls didn't show, one claiming that she had hurt her wrist -- funny how she could turn up to the lab that goes toward attendance 30 mins later, no sore wrist -- and the other just doesn't like turning up for anything. I have sent an email to our module leader/lecturer and HOPEFULLY we will either meet with her tomorrow or she'll email us back about a solution. I really don't want my grade to be effected by this, but goddamn did we try to make an amazing poster. Edit: The poster needs to be printed out and is due Monday WITH a presentation in front of the rest of the class. :(

Tl;dr -  group projects are the devil and people suck.
  • People are the worst. 
    Even worse when related.
    Why did I visit.
  • Note to self: when you work out and your ankle starts hurting, you shouldn't keep going. And under no circumstances should you do another workout later because you keep telling yourself that it will probably stop hurting soon....hello, rubbing alcohol, my old friend <.<
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    @Tirah ooh, dissatisfaction haiku!

It's February.
    Hump Day: 70, Fri: Snow.
    Eff this shite I'm out.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    My head is a clusterfuck and I am the worst. 

• edited March 2017
    How to easily piss off IRE players if you're an ISP:

[spoiler] [ INFO ]  -  Socket got disconnected. The remote host closed the connection
    [ INFO ]  -  connection time: 00:02:25.513

[ INFO ]  -  Socket got disconnected. The remote host closed the connection
    [ INFO ]  -  connection time: 00:04:06.361

[ INFO ]  -  connection time: 00:01:06.077

[ INFO ]  -  connection time: 00:05:43.491

[ INFO ]  -  connection time: 00:01:49.242

[ INFO ]  -  connection time: 00:03:53.642 [/spoiler]

Pretty sure I'm gonna strangle someone soon.

False hope:
    [ INFO ]  -  connection time: 00:47:16.021

Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited March 2017
    This is the longest I've gone without some kind of life-fucking breakdown.
  • edited March 2017
    Hey I feel like whining so sure. This is the place right?

Trying to move out soon, got a job that doesn't depress the shit out of me to the point of dysfunction (which happened with my last three jobs so thank god). It can only get harder from here though and I'm honestly terrified of the moment I sleep and slam my face against the ground again. It feels like whenever that happens it might be the last time. I know failure shouldn't be so crippling and terror-inducing but I've been taught my whole like to despise it and call it a trauma.

It's funny how I've been wanting to present more femininely for a good 2 years for sure, have thought about it for more like 4 years now. And just now I got the courage to start trying to dress how I want. Overall I'm doing ok is what I'm saying but I'm so tired and it feels like soon I'll have to take a step I won't have energy to and trip. In a sense it makes me feel more vulnerable and scared.

It doesn't help I've been feeling very lonely. No irl friends (people around here are awful) and few online friends on top of that since my D&D group disbanded and I couldn't find any as good. I need more hugs. I also need more than hugs but fuck men around this place are disgusting (not like they're not all masc4masc or straight dudebros anyway). Guess it figures I play this game at work and at home and yet it's not like Faeie has that many friends either cuz the place is pretty barren.

Could go back to Achaea I guess but let's say the "higher amount equals lower quality" rule applies when it comes to amount of players.

At least the few friends I have are REALLY close. I'd probably be way more depressed otherwise.

I'm emotional enough as is but for all that counts if you notice me get defensive or upset easy it's just that I'm very vulnerable right now overall.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Pup is sick again :( .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Lynnie said:
    I really hate on my days off that I plan to do things around the house but now I can't even find the motivation to go eat breakfast and it's almost 9:00, come on dude get up and eat some toast, put laundry in, it'll take just five minutes total.

I hate how I am sometimes.
    I can be the same way. What I do in these circumstances is make it into a game. Shoot the laundry into the machine! How fast can I make my breakfast without messing it up today? Was I quicker than last time?
  • Lynnie said:
    I really hate on my days off that I plan to do things around the house but now I can't even find the motivation to go eat breakfast and it's almost 9:00, come on dude get up and eat some toast, put laundry in, it'll take just five minutes total.

I hate how I am sometimes.
    Ah yes, executive dysfunction. Best part about being depressed. Don't you just love to Literally Lose The Ability to Can.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Skipped class today. Feel sick, head's all cloudy like it's full of cottonballs instead of brains. I'm stressed out by it because I don't want to fall back into my old habit of skipping whenever I'm having a bad mental health day (which quickly spirals out of control and into skipping most days,) but I also need to be ok with allowing myself to take a day off when I'm unwell.
  • Being broke, and trying to fix a car enough to be road worthy with just me and a Chilton's manual. Oh hey, now that I'm done there's a check engine light on. Yay.
  • I'm really disliking semester 2, and people more and more. And I have to be stuck with them for the next 3 years (if we pass).

its just putting my whole mood down and I feel like I can't get out of it.
  • I strongly suggest not throwing these things away, you will regret it. But I doubt I have to say that.
  • So, I've been having non-productive contractions since I got up for work last night.  Essentially just another layer of pregnancy 'wait and see' only with added pain. Baby is fine. Barely dilated. It's just too soon for this shit. 

Also one of my closest friends was 8 weeks behind me and just delivered her daughter stillborn this morning at 24 weeks. It's heartbreaking. For those unaware, point of viability is considered to be 23-24 weeks, depending on who you ask, so it's especially tough when you think you're finally reaching the safety zone. 

So now I'm trying not to stress for me AND her. -_- 

So if I'm scarce is because I'm dealing with pain and sadness. 
  • Tamsin said:
    So, I've been having non-productive contractions since I got up for work last night.  Essentially just another layer of pregnancy 'wait and see' only with added pain. Baby is fine. Barely dilated. It's just too soon for this shit. 

Also one of my closest friends was 8 weeks behind me and just delivered her daughter stillborn this morning at 24 weeks. It's heartbreaking. For those unaware, point of viability is considered to be 23-24 weeks, depending on who you ask, so it's especially tough when you think you're finally reaching the safety zone. 

So now I'm trying not to stress for me AND her. -_- 

So if I'm scarce is because I'm dealing with pain and sadness. 
    i want a I'm sending you hug and loves button. cause I sure as hell ain't gonna like it. (hug)
  • MOM: Why don't you fix the ice maker so we have ice for drinks?
    ME: It's $50 for the part. I have explained his every month for the last year and a half, and you always say not this month.
    MOM: Yeah, $50 is too much this month. Maybe next month.
    ME: Maybe next month.
    MOM: Hey, this Sailor Jerry's spiced rum is 1/3 off. Let's get this and 10 bags of chips.
    CASHIER: that'll be $60.
    ME: Fine, whatever.
    MOM: We need more ice for the drinks, Why don't you fix the ice maker?
  • Lately I find myself falling asleep for an hour then waking up and just staring at my ceiling for and hour  to two hours, and we repeat this cycle three or four times so that I only get around 3.5 hours of sleep at night. This really, really, needs to stop.

On the plus side I've finished listening to a few albums that I've been wanting to hear.
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • When you send a task back to be reworked, you are supposed to provide instructions on how to fix the error. "See team manager for error details" are not valid instructions. So I get the task after they have "fixed" the error. This poor child has done what? I don't know to this application. I now have to spend 1 hour figuring out what was done and a whole 1 more hour trying to figure out what the initial problem was. All. They. Needed. To. Do. Was. Press. A. Button. Not some big heavy button. A button on the screen