Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• Raves to people willing to trade their puppy curio bits to me. I now have a full army of tiny dogs.
  • D'aww, thanks guys <3
  • I don't know how I managed to not get shattered in that revolt, but I ran every which way and influenced away while it tried to happen. :wink:
  • PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    These kitten curios are really, really adorable. Especially their random emotes when dropped.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    I haven't lead an astral group in a loooong while, so sorry for all the early death. Apparently we weren't ready to handle multiple links, but things went much smoother when we went down to single links. I'll have some highlights and things to take care of.
  • Wut how did you get crates out of game? I didn't see a new sale announcement?
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Veyils said:
    Wut how did you get crates out of game? I didn't see a new sale announcement?
    SHOWREWARDS

You get crates (but not of coins, iirc, the puppy and kitty curios) for buying a certain number of credits.
  • Ohhh I see thank you
  • We get to keep the old artifact shops though? For those of us that are old fashioned?
  • Don't you mean Kafiene? xD
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Selenity said:

Oh good. I was worried I wouldn't have this song in my head all day again for the 40th consecutive day in a row. (and THANK YOU!)
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Talan said:

Selenity said:

Oh good. I was worried I wouldn't have this song in my head all day again for the 40th consecutive day in a row. (and THANK YOU!)
    Welcome to my world.

<3
  • edited March 2017
    https://ada-young.appspot.com/pastebin/74FGdtjP

@Gero is simultaneously mean, and helpful. Maybe I should give him a thump of appreciation.

Operation 'liberate a nightmare': success! ... eventually.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460