Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• @Breandryn I'll be honest, I needed the laughs. I look forward to more adventures and more blank stares from the people around them.
  • @Nefara - fun random encounter at your nexus. Mr. Squiggles is traumatizing.
  • It was nice to log in and have someone emote back at me. Thank you @Lavinya.
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Right back at you @Arthena! I was admittedly distracted when you poked at me but I'm so glad you did, I really enjoy impromptu RP, so thank you :)

• @Tirah @Rolan @Malarious @Marcella @Veldrin @Vatul

Thank you all for teaching Faeie about your cities and being so delightfully... You. Loved meeting you all <3
  • Thank you @Orventa
    for that exchange last night. Hope to have more in the future as I get my bearings.

@Phoebus
    For the interactions we have had thus far, I really do enjoy it.

• Thanks to @Xypher for helping a very sad Tirah to not be angry at herself
  • edited March 2017
    I do not often post, but every now and then awesome things happen that are just deserving of a thank you. 

Thank you to @malarious, @rolan, and @breandryn for the fun time of finally completely the paragon ritual! I wrote the ritual probably 2-3 RL years ago, and have seriously never gotten to do it since then! So it means a lot to finally do it, and to do it with such awesome people is just great!

I also have to say @mysrai you are awesome, and I know I am a terrible inner circle person who struggles to do anything but RP. But I appreciate all the things you do.

I accidentally posted before I was done! I also intended to add how thankful I am to get to officiate @enadonella and @veyils wedding soon! I look forward to it greatly, cause you guys are epic!
  • edited March 2017
    Thank you @awesomemagpeople for inviting me to a beautiful (traumatizing) wedding and to @awesomegaudipeople for helping me dress to impress at it and to @avurekhos for his creepy "come-to-the-dark-side" awesomeness once it ended.
  • @Orventa for showing me the place. You know the place. With the hummingbirds.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    @Neftarys ... you made me think really hard about some things regarding my character, probably without intending to. :D And you made me feel slightly inadequate as an RPer. xD I hope to RP with you again sometime! Thanks!
  • Selenity said:
    @Neftarys ... you made me think really hard about some things regarding my character, probably without intending to. :D And you made me feel slightly inadequate as an RPer. xD I hope to RP with you again sometime! Thanks!
    Don't feel inadequate! You were great! :)
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Aaaand a shout out to @Hoaracle who is now, in my head, Mr. Grumpy Tree. <3
  • @Breandryn For joining my thing despite being a little out of it
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Late as balls, but thanks to @Farlaris, @Tirah, @Breandryn, @Sluelugh, and @Danquik for joining me on Fire last week for the reveal of my new staff and a Q&A regarding the Pyromancers. 

Secondary raves to @Marcella, @Avurekhos and @Delphas for Fain things. 
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • @Tirah - you made such a beautiful scene, despite all the ways loopy me kept messing it up. Such an awesome ending! You went Daenarys in the pyre!
  • You're welcome.
    Tremula said:
    <snip />
    </RANT>
  • @Tremula Thanks for Fire dancing 101
  • @lisaera, @Tamsin, @Sondayga, @Calor, @Eamone, @Mnemosyne, @Ejderha, @Arien and @Lleuke. and apologies to those I left out.