Live Q&A Session - 2017 Mar 4

edited May 2017 in The Real World
Hello everybody!

As a few of us in the Havens managed to somehow converge on Estarra's area all at once, we decided to schedule a live Q&A session for tomorrow! We'll be there to answer your questions and thoroughly embarrass ourselves.

Date/Time: Mar 4 2017, sometime around 5-6PM PST (1-2AM GMT, sorry!)
URL: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/the-iron-realms-show

If you can't make it and still want your question answered, feel free to post it below! A VoD will be up from the stream, and if we have time or see any good questions, we likely will look at this thread.

- Ianir

EDIT: Questions concerning crates or the current promotion will be ignored during the Q&A. Also, I'm tentatively leaning toward renaming this post 'Cocktails and Questions' rather than 'Live Q&A'. Use whichever title you prefer.
Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.

Comments

• Havens Happy Hour?

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    What have I got in my pocket?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    edited March 2017
    Do we have any races coming out in the next year? *cough* Sileni *cough* *hint hint wink wink NUDGE NUDGE*

Edit: Also, why are Sileni the best race and culture in Lusternia? :D
    edited March 2017

Edit: Also, why are Viscanti the best race and culture in Lusternia? :D
    Ftfy.

I can almost guarantee that Sileni will not be a playable race unless some kinda time travel hoodoo goes on. 
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Why did the Tree of Trees end up in Aetherspace? In greater detail: If it was to be to 'collective spirit' of the Great Trees, which in turn were supposed to protect the forests from Soulless attacks, why place it on aetherspace, which was purportedly a 'nice way of running into a Soulless?'
    WHY WE FIGHT
    Accountability is necessary.
    The Q&A is live in case you didn't see the message in game.
    Q&A just ended, for those who were looking to watch.
  • Thanks for answering my questions! :)
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Whoops, I missed it. Was too busy playing Path of Exile to remember that time exists. >_>
    I had a lot more questions, but didn't want to flood everyone else out :(
  • Is there a recorded version, or, like, a summary of what went down for those of us who missed it?
  • edited March 2017
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • edited March 2017
    Phoebus said:
    Whoops, I missed it. Was too busy playing Path of Exile to remember that time exists. >_>
    So that's where you were, instead of submitting my clothing design!
    Hmph!
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Hoaracle said:
    Maligorn said:
    Ianir said:
    Alright, alright, good so far...

"Maligorn's obession with planets"

U WOT

I didn't even know if anyone knew about that line of roleplay anymore. That's amazing, holy crap, I love you.
    I mean, we can't say that we don't pay attention to you guys' individual roleplay.
    big brother is watching *drumroll*
    Veyils said:
    Watching that for the live action monk teaser is worth it even if you ignore or dont care about anything else :dizzy:

To be honest, I half expect Halli-monks to be fan-wielding airbenders. Which has a really neat image in my mind.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    If it really is tessen, I am so happy. That's my Hallimonk dream weapon. ;w;
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited March 2017
    Wait, please elaborate!
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
    Daraius said:
    Wait, please elaborate!
    It was just an assumption (read: not something any Divine or admin said) I just made. For awesome Estarra live-action teaser, watch the video.
  • Daraius said:
    Wait, please elaborate!
    He made silly dancy fighty moves that made me giggle.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    As long as there are no long toenails involved, right @Daraius? *shudder*

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

Is @Hoaracle's hair full fluff or just partial-fluff? It looks super fluffy. Hoaracle, how do you get your hair so fluffy. Share your secrets.