Looking for Children!

Comments

• Lynnie said:
    Are you looking for a child?
    Are you looking for a loboshigaru child?
    Are you looking for a loboshigaru child who lives in New Celest?
    Are you looking for a loboshigaru child who talks like a caveman who lives in New Celest?

Of course you are!

Meet Lynnie, a previously human man who has reawoke to the strangeness that is the Basin of Life. Lynnie grew up in Tolborolla after a very kind tae'dae couple found the baby Lynnie crawling along the road that passes it. Lynnie is naturally very slow, kind and helpful, like the tae'dae who fostered him. He is currently a Paladin for New Celest and is seeking to be a helpful citizen. He has recently joined Weiwae's order due to His relationship with tae'dae.

Lynnie is in need of parents who can adopt someone who is in their nineties, who isn't Hartfire (that's his fiance's family) and who are kind. Why, he's even open to seeing if you're his -true- parents!

Act now and you'll get him for zero, yes, ZERO cost*.

If you are interested in this fantastic deal, act quick! You can send Lynnie a message through Lusternia or here on the forums.

*Shipping and handling not included. Costs of taking care of him are not covered, you are still expected to take care of him and not be a neglectful parent.
    Just wanna make sure you two know you can't be adopted while engaged/married. So probably hold off on the marriage at least.
  • Any Magnagoran families looking for spawn?
  • Also, I suppose, seeking family. Young Orclach seeking Magnagoran family, feel free to approach me for RP in the game if you're interested in a slightly abrasive child to make sure it's a good fit. No reason to have parents and kids who don't like each other right off the bat.
  • Lynnie said:
    Are you looking for a child?
    Are you looking for a loboshigaru  tae'dae child?
    Are you looking for a loboshigaru  tae'dae child who lives in New Celest?
    Are you looking for a loboshigaru  tae'dae child who talks like a caveman who lives in New Celest?

Of course you are!

Meet Lynnie, a previously human man who has reawoke to the strangeness that is the Basin of Life. Lynnie grew up in Tolborolla after a very kind tae'dae couple found the baby Lynnie crawling along the road that passes it. Lynnie is naturally very slow, kind and helpful, like the tae'dae who fostered him. He is currently a Paladin for New Celest and is seeking to be a helpful citizen. He has joined Weiwae's order due to His relationship with tae'dae.

Lynnie is in need of parents who can adopt someone who is in their nineties, is kind, and won't get sad at his dimness.

Act now and you'll get him for zero, yes, ZERO cost*.

If you are interested in this fantastic deal, act quick! You can send Lynnie a message through Lusternia or here on the forums.

*Shipping and handling not included. Costs of taking care of him are not covered, you are still expected to take care of him and not be a neglectful parent.
    Editted
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • It has only been a few days since I popped out of the portal but..

Searching for a family.

About Corrina: 
    -Currently 17, youngin'
    -RP
    -Interested in being a Healer
    -Exploration, though would most likely get lost at every turn. (Really dreading not being able to use the portals when I hit a higher level)
    -Influencing, I think
    -Crafting, maybe writing some books
    -Questing
    -Would prefer a Hallifaxian family but would consider outside if things end up shifting that way.

Best way to get a hold of me would be IG or here through messages.

• Corrina said:
    It has only been a few days since I popped out of the portal but..

Searching for a family.

About Corrina: 
    -Currently 17, youngin'
    -RP
    -Interested in being a Healer
    -Exploration, though would most likely get lost at every turn. (Really dreading not being able to use the portals when I hit a higher level)
    -Influencing, I think
    -Crafting, maybe writing some books
    -Questing
    -Would prefer a Hallifaxian family but would consider outside if things end up shifting that way.

Best way to get a hold of me would be IG or here through messages.

I suggest you take a look at PROJECT HALP. You should find it interesting/helpful.
  • edited March 2017

FOR ADOPTION

Ordassa
    MALE
    (american kestrel) trill+
    7.5ft WITH 30ft wingspan
    Sexually attracted to men
    willing to marry either gender (no gaudiguchians.)

Hallifaxian (will not emigrate)
    researcher (junior fellow)
    non-combatant. rp focused. (no snugglehumping, tq)

Assets =1 manse with attached shop. two cartels (artisan&jewelry) - inherited.

Personality
    reserved, flirtatious, business-like, merchant, dramatic, wry humor. loyal, designer. ambitious

quirks = broken voice. low tolerance for cold. communicates via telepathy. dresses like a crow. never seen in public uncovered, except for his face. flirts when feeling friendly.

interests: making money, designing, career advancement, researching, aethercraft piloting.

skills= healing.
    circle 80. (i -really- hate hunting)
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    edited March 2017
    Ordassa said:
    FOR ADOPTION

Ordassa
    MALE
    trill+ (kestrel)
    7.5ft WITH 30ft wingspan
    Sexually attracted to males
    willing to marry either gender

hallifaxian
    non com

assets 1 manse with attached shop. two cartels (artisan&jewelry) - inherited.

personality
    reserved, flirtatious, business-like, merchant, dramatic, wry humour. loyal, designer. ambitious

quirks = broken voice. low tolerance for cold. communicates via telepathy. dresses like a crow. never seen in public uncovered, except for his face.

interests: making money, designing, career advancement, researching
    > Hallifaxian
    > Low tolerance for cold

My only thought: WHAT ARE YOU DOING THERE!?!!

Edit: PS: I hope you find someone to adopt your char.
  • Ordassa said:
    FOR ADOPTION

Ordassa
    MALE
    trill+ (kestrel)
    7.5ft WITH 30ft wingspan
    Sexually attracted to males
    willing to marry either gender

hallifaxian
    non com

assets 1 manse with attached shop. two cartels (artisan&jewelry) - inherited.

personality
    reserved, flirtatious, business-like, merchant, dramatic, wry humour. loyal, designer. ambitious

quirks = broken voice. low tolerance for cold. communicates via telepathy. dresses like a crow. never seen in public uncovered, except for his face.

interests: making money, designing, career advancement, researching, aethercraft piloting.

skills= healing.
    10/10 Would adopt. If I were married. Hint: Gaudiguch is MUCH warmer.
  • @Tirah @Selenity

Law, order and beauty.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Gaudiguch is a nicer place, we only have one law to keep up with.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Shaddus said:

Bundled with rampant leg humps and whiskey.
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Lynnie said:
    Shaddus said:

Bundled with leg humps and rampant whiskey.
    Ftfy.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Lynnie said:
    Shaddus said:

Bundled with rampant leg humps and whiskey.
    We're sensual, but the last person who displayed unwelcome sexual advances was booted from the city, so it's not anything goes.

I'd prefer the sensuality be more complex, subtle and mature, like an aspect of the city that's there, simmering, if you peek at the noises in the shadows, observe the languid ease in the touch between others or turn down the wrong alley and stumble into a sumptuous pleasure house. That's my ideal end-goal for how sensuality feels in the city - part of the atmosphere, but merely one facet of how people in the city learn, love and live.

/tangent but I just wanted to defend us against accusations of leg humps!
  • Tamsin could use parents if they can find her around her rampant herbing sprees. Seren, Lisaeran, don't care one way or the other if your family has marriage/children restrictions. 

The real trick is that I'd like not to be related to myself. Which means no to many of the large houses (not all). Depends how close the relationship would be too.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Daraius said:
    Note, it would indeed be considered an adoption because (as noted earlier in this thread) I can't conceive of Daraius engaging in or being the product of any act of biology, so all progeny are necessarily unrelated by blood. If you're a trill you could presumably RP as Sylandra's long-lost child from whatever baby daddy produced Irillia and Telonea, but that's up to you guys!

Additionally, Sylandra has no age hang-ups, though generally we prefer the 200+ crowd. However, she's wary of loboshigaru/furrikin babies because she feels her husband doesn't vet them as thoroughly as other offspring so she feels she has to offset that somehow. It's nothing personal.

(I'm admittedly less active these days but if you buy from one of Syl's shops I will probably know who you are from checking the shoplogs excessively, and it will endear you to me automatically.)
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    edited March 2017
    Sylandra said:

However, she's wary of loboshigaru/furrikin babies because she feels her husband doesn't vet them as thoroughly as other offspring so she feels she has to offset that somehow. It's nothing personal.
    There haven't been any lobo/furrikin babies to vet yet. But y'ain't wrong. :P
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Slunk is fairly young
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Daraius said:

y'ain't
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Lobo/furrikin babies born within my specified age ranges.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • @Danquik is looking for soldiers to train children to adopt.

So far our family is:
    • Elfen and Dracnari (hence the...creative name of Faefyre)
    • In our 30s, so we can only adopt you if you're age 18 or 19 atm
    • In Yomoigu's Order, though I'm new

Pros:
    • Small family so we'll pay attention to you
    • @Breandryn is your unofficial but official grandmother
    • Danquik is really nice
    • I'm typically very nice (ICly at least)
    • We're both experienced in various areas of the game
    • We have a manse/shop you can hide in

Cons:
    • I'm not terribly active during peak hours, I usually show up after that and leave before it
    • Small family (just the two of us) so you won't be joining a great house
    • Danquik has little arms and can't hug you
    If you're interested you should message me here or in game. I know since the characters are young prospects will likely be alts, but that's fine, Danquik and I both started as an alt.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    The newly wed Sweetpaws (Selenity and Lynnie) are looking for some family! Here's what we want in a kid...

• RP. You don't have to be the best RPer. But please try. Pleeease.
    • Your char can be smart, your char can be dumb, but a good heart is a must. Even if it's a good heart deep deep down sort of thing.
    • Preferred race for bio-kids are Elfen, Human, Loboshigaru, and Tae'dae. Any race for adopted kids.
    • Preferred location is North (Celest|Serenwilde > Hallifax) ... but... maybe we can work out something for a Southern baby?
    What Selenity and Lynnie are like...

THE PRE-PORTAL OF FATE EXPERIENCE

If you want to say you were in Selenity + Lynnie's care before the Portal and you remember it, you should know the following:
    • They are not the brightest of parents, necessarily
    • They would have been very loving and supportive to the point of being smothering
    • They also both are pushovers, so you probably were spoiled in your youth
    • Bio-kids and adopted-kids were given the same amount of "OH MY GODS MOM DAD GO AWAY" love
    • You would have always been supported, but you might have also been pretty sheltered if you didn't want to experience new and frightening things
    • ^ And if you did, your parents probably tagged after you until you managed to escape somehow
    • They are incredibly silly at times, but also have moments of finding the right words that shows just how emotionally intelligent they are, though not necessarily booksmart
    • Selenity's family is and was huge, expect a lot of playdates with cousins, but with mom and dad never leaving you out of their sight
    THE ACTUAL EXPERIENCE

What you can expect here and now...
    • Random candy
    • Random flowers
    • RP!
    • Random plot events
    • Friendly RPers
    • Cartels to join (Tattoos, Tailoring, and Bookbinding)
    • Random other gifts
    • Being bothered by one or more of your parents without warning
    • Occasional astral hunts
    • Being embarrassed by your parents
    • Being loved by your parents
    • BEING RELATED TO PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE IN THE GAME (mom's side of the family) ... as a note, if you FAMILY RELATION <soandso> and it says they bear no relationship to you, you might be related on a family tree, but for the sake of the game's mechanics you're not too close to marry, and that's 100% AOK. Maybe a little weird IRL but Lusternia's universe is filled with this sort of stuff.

If you're interested, please contact @Lynnie or I via forum message or via message (OOC) in game. We look forward to hearing from you!
  • Adding to the above, I occasionally keep odd hours but tend to play during the day time when population is generally lower. So if you see me around you can always prod in my direction I'm generally nice until given reason to be otherwise.
  • Sabnoc said:
    Any Magnagoran families looking for spawn?
    Bump. Preferably Magnagoran noble houses, because that's how I roll.
  • Another reversal!

I hate making another character just because I had to take an extended break. I'm back now and I'm hoping that there are people older than Larinae around or, someone able to bloodbond her into a family.

Originally, she was going to be Lendren and Ialie's kiddo from what I'm told, but I had to poof before that and now it's a moot point. She is currently a bard, but that may or may not change.

From Serenwilde, but not 100% opposed to migrating
    She's.. 257 years old. I know, I know, it's a long shot.
    Elfen, but not opposed to changing if it was right.

• edited May 2017
    Eicia and Mrak are hoping to expand the n'Kylbar family further.

We are part of a noble, Magnagoran Great House, looking for children in Magnagora primarily. We prefer those within the city, but it isn't a deal breaker as long as they are within the Southern Alliance. With this family, you'll find friendship, with no judgement provided you aren't breaking laws, including decorum with Eicia's focus on gripping it tightly. We have two aetherships (one set for speed and travel and one being built for aetherhunting and aetherflares though the latter is not finished), an aethershop with familial discounts, and an ever expanding 'home' manse.

Mrak and Eicia are highly devoted to their Orders: Thax and Drocilla respectively, They both also believe in hard work and the satisfaction that comes from results afterward. They won't baby their children, but they will offer them support in virtually all of their endeavors. They are both highly driven and loyal. RP is pretty important to me/Eicia to an extent, as well as the interest in being active in a variety of things. Combat, Scholar, Politics - as long as you aren't a manse-dweller. Mrak is extremely knowledgeable in comparison to his wife. 

However, we aren't perfect and we won't expect you to be either.

You will notice that Eicia is passionate about politics, and is highly competitive and analytical. She certainly has a gambling habit and no qualms with killing those who once trusted her with their lives in Celest. What is a deal breaker for me would be furrikins. Eicia's pretty racist and she doesn't think they don't belong in Magnagora. Sorry, not sorry? Mrak can come off as distant, and sometimes doesn't spend as much time as he'd like with others due to how focused he is on various projects and new responsibilities in the city.

Please contact me either through ooc messages in game to ask any questions. Or hang around Eicia without looking like an idiot since she tends to do most of the recruiting when she finds her spawn. Intelligence and people who like to poke others with very sharp blades and raise hell when the opportunity and timing calls for it get extra credit.
  • Thaendran might be looking for his parents, or he might not it depends on anyone having him

Anyway he is a 37 year old Trill who lives in Gaudiguch. He is in the seekers of illumination and a pyromancer. He likes to cook and is also a skilled bookbinder. He believes his biological parents are from Hallifax and is curious about that city. He also has a bad sense of humor (mainly because my sense of humor is bad sorry).  Thaendran does not believe in senselessly killing sapient beings, which include illithoid. He also disproves of cooking other shards.

I am mainly active during the evening in central eastern time so ideally potential parents are active around those times (yah, I just made sure nobody is left). I have not RPed in a while so patience is appreciated and tips are always welcome. You can be from any  org, I would prefer at least one trill parent but it is not set in stone. 

You can contact me here or in game, we can see how we can meet in game if we haven't already. The only org I would consider moving too is Hallifax and that is only if the RP tempts me to do this.
  • edited May 2017
    Ordassa said:

FOR ADOPTION

Ordassa
    MALE
    (american kestrel) trill+
    7.5ft WITH 30ft wingspan
    Sexually attracted to men
    Seeking M&A marriage.
    willing to marry either gender (no gaudiguchians.)

Hallifaxian (will not emigrate) Gaudiguchian
    non-combatant. rp focused. (no snugglehumping, tq)

Assets =1 manse with attached shop. two cartels (artisan&jewelry) - inherited.

Personality
    reserved, flirtatious, business-like, merchant, dramatic, wry humor. loyal, designer. ambitious

quirks = broken voice. low tolerance for cold. communicates via telepathy. dresses like a crow. never seen in public uncovered, except for his face. flirts when feeling friendly.

skills= healing.
    circle 80 88. (I still -really- hate hunting)

UPDATED! BUMP!

(Warning: typing speed 12wp )