My beast may or may not be better than your beast!

Comments

• So, how does the chemset figure into this?
  • Can I ask, where did you get the lions?

My eagle is old now, but here he is:
    Spreading his great golden wings, streaked with bronze, a giant noble eagle searches the ground with soulful eyes of liquid gold.

Many times larger than the average eagle, this enormous specimen of a giant noble eagle is fully capable of hunting down and carrying off the largest Ackleberry cow. His soulful eyes of liquid gold search the ground with a knowing gaze that draws in all he sees. Spreading his great golden wings, streaked with bronze, the giant eagle gives off an aura of majesty from his very bearing, which speaks of travels throughout all of Lusternia and beyond. He is called 'Zhyth.'

• I was told that for each pair of feeds there are only three states, A > B, A < B and A = B and the chemset will just override whatever feed you gave the beast put it into one of those states.

Not sure if this was ever confirmed by anyone in the know or just speculation though.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Chemset lets you set the feed levels for your beast to whatever you want.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • @Anita Lion cubs can be bought at the Wayfaire (if it's still running?)

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Anita said:
    Can I ask, where did you get the lions?

They're Czigany Wayfaire beasts. Hit me up if you want to buy my level 12 ugly boy.
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Stratas said:
    Manty order beast, the grimalkin, as a baby:

Covered in a fine black fuzz, this tiny kitten is thin and frail, its skin pulled
    tight over its bony frame. Short, shallow breaths come in bursts from its constantly
    agape maw, its chest barely rising as it gasps for air. Claws protrude from its
    padded paws, the tips of each broken and splintered by whatever abuse may have
    befallen it.

More as it grows <3

So excited!
  • Oh my goodness. Hurry up my little chubby swan and grow up!
    So pretty~ <3
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    Tristanna said:
    a glistening white swan graced with wispy cloud wings

Curves and lines indicative of refinement at its best, this swan exemplifies kingly majesty with a glistening white physique. Full and expansive, he flaunts wispy cloud wings in a dazzling display of flight and feathers. Gazing at the world from majestic amber eyes flecked with gold, this cygnus is no common waterfowl. With a calm visage, he glides upon the gentle currents of the air, utilising the breeze as easy as a fish swims in water.
    A glistening white swan graced with wispy cloud wings looks to be crushingly strong.

(love it, but Trist is about the opposite of refinement. If anyone is interested in a trade, I might be open to it)
    Has anyone introduced you to @Zyphora's bodybuilder swan?
    Daraius said:
  • With an august appearance, a dusky rotund swan graced with tattered, dust-feathered wings glides through the air here.

Rotund....harsh!