Family Trees

13»

Comments

• I'm workin' on it
  • edited March 2017

So here's @Ejderha, and below is @Selenity

For stats, there's 45 surnames across 216 people with 12 of them not having surnames currently.
  • Saran said:

So here's @Ejderha, and below is @Selenity

For stats, there's 45 surnames across 216 people with 12 of them not having surnames currently.
    This is the coolest way to view families. Love this!
  • If your family tree looks like two tumbleweeds having sex, you might be a Lusternian
  • I'll post the csv's at some point... probably.

There's just so many people. Like, adding in Selenity I ignored most of the other people that wouldn't show up >_>
  • EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    edited March 2017
    Selenity said:
    So what you're saying is that because of Mag's families, we need the IronwoodHart pact back just for the sake of breeding out some of the incest.

:p
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    Wow even I am related to @Selenity. Hello Great-great-great niece!

• The Kalases!
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Now I miss Reiha and Rusiliah, and Llandros, and Kharaen, and Kaikazu. Darn you, Iytha :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • I started my D'Cente one just to see
    http://www.familyecho.com/?p=START&c=131pi5h00g&f=622663337703086867
    its not THAT bad, but I havent finished adding all Arimisia and Munsia's babies....

• Why is there a random Shrubbery at the top, but Munsia is listed as Munsia?
  • Cause there are no parents and I was just making something up
  • ah ok, seems legit