Project Artdump

edited December 2016 in World Library
Yes, 'tis another artdump post. I make fanart when external forces force me off Lusty, and I thought I'd share just because :D 

Profile pic. Came out kind of messy since this was my first time trying Corel Painter Mobile. The watercolor brush is a tad tricky to use for me.

The flower with glass petals you can get from Hallifax's gardens. This one was made with SketchbookX. 

Cassander as Celestian, mid-preach. This one turned out pretty well, I think.

Xeii when influence begging. 
"Greetings, citizen...Have you a sovereign to spare? I trust you understand the empowerment of an individual is the empowerment of the Collective."
"May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.

Comments

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    So when can great-great-great-granddog buy a commission?  :#
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • I'd be happy to make a portrait for Daraius! I admit I do need some practice drawing lobo, but I think I can finish before a week.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    That is so cute and now I want one. :o Would totally commission you.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
    My eyes have become heart-shaped.  <3<3<3
    I used to make cakes.

edited December 2016
    You nailed it!  <3 This is a dream come true.

Young human Darista is awesome too, and much cuter than the actual young Daraius when he changeself'd into a human form. :D
    I used to make cakes.

• Shedrin said:
    @Sylandra and @Daraius having the same avatar. This is a sign that they have finally merged into a single entity. Look what you've done, @Xeii.
    The formidable power of art. I ain't aftaid to use it.

• @Xeii what do you use to create your artwork? :o they're really good!
  • Anita said:
    @Xeii what do you use to create your artwork? :o they're really good!
    Corel Painter Mobile. I never really got used to wacom, settled for my phone.

• Who is the tiny trill baby? Is it @Irillia?
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    It is @Irillia! Hope she enjoys her surprise cameo. :)

Thank you again @Xeii for your amazing work! <3 Maybe I will be merciful to forums and change my avatar so that Dar and I aren't twinsies, ahaha.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited January 2017
    Aww, that's horrible. But aren't custodians lucidians?

That looks like Llesvelt.

• What a good-looking custodian. He looks vaguely shellshocked by Xeii though, which is as it should be. :grin:
  • edited February 2017
    So...My phone just had a figurative meltdown and every image I've stored on it, as well as whatever fanart I was working on is now gone. 

Commissions are going to have to go on hold until this is sorted out, but hopefully it wouldn't take too long! 
    Sorry @Portius and @Irillia :(

• "Among other things"  ;)

(Yes, my WORST E-MOM skills extend even unto the forums. Nowhere is safe. <3)

(Also, eeeeee colours.)
  • These are gorgeous, Xeii.
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    These all look amazing. :D
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • The most rececnt one is hilariously appropriate.