QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• >---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #703 ]--------------------------<

Entered by: Ianir the Anomaly Date: 2017-03-16 21:44:17

I think I fixed a typo in there, but I forgot what it was.

>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<

WE've all been there.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Context takes the magic out of life.
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • MoiMoi
    edited March 2017
    You use your bond with a golden retriever to make it move to a room with a bountiful garden.
    10065h, 6345m, 6810e, 10p, 24580en, 24580w Belrx-
    You use your bond with a golden retriever to make it move to before a beautiful golden dais.
    You sense through your bond that a golden retriever has the Eye of Dynara in its jaws, and awaits your instructions.
    10065h, 6345m, 6810e, 10p, 24580en, 24580w Blrx-
    You use your bond with a golden retriever to make it move to a room with a bountiful garden.
    get eyeball from dog
    You must regain equilibrium first.
    get eyeball from dog
    get eyeball from dog
    get eyeball from dog
    get eyeball from dog
    get eyeball from dog
    get eyeball from dog
    get eyeball from dog
    get eyeball from dog
    You have recovered equilibrium.
    You take the Eye of Dynara from a golden retriever.

E:
    You give the Eye of Dynara to a meandering river spirit.
    You say, "Deliver to Eleniel."
    A meandering river spirit envelops the Eye of Dynara into her body, allowing it to float among the bubbles as she rushes away to deliver it.

• Reylari said:
    Phoebus said:
    Reylari said:
    Arix said:
    You live in a city with Arix, how the **** is there a cake shortage?
    Because Phoebus won't make her any.
    I have made like a bazillion cakes. You unhinge your insatiable maw and devour them all in an instant. You are the cause of the shortage.
    Lies and slander.

Reylari consumes a six-tiered cake of Crumkindivian pride leisurely, seeming to enjoy every bite.

Just gonna leave this here
  • Arix said:
    Reylari consumes a six-tiered cake of Crumkindivian pride leisurely, seeming to enjoy every bite.

No timestamps. Fake log.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • I saw that @Reylari with like, 47 cakes. True story

• Arix said:
    I saw that @Reylari with like, 47 cakes. True story

Non-fake logs or you're lying.

Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • The Moonhart Mother Tree.
    Singing a hauntingly beautiful melody, Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart, stands here. Towering high
    above is the Moonhart Mother Tree, stretching her enormous branches heavenwards. Wreathed about in
    vines, an elegant altar shaped from shining silver stands here, surrounded by a faintly crimson aura.
     Gleaming with a silver lambency, a slender tree grows here, its bark and boughs displaying the
    faces of the dead. There are 2 small screech owls here. Covered in bone armour, a red fox stands
    here, cautiously listening to the surroundings. There are 6 armoured owls here. An illustrated
    canvas hangs in the air here, supported by silvery ribbons. There are 19 centaur hunters here. There
    are 2 red foxes here. There are 3 armoured badgers here. There are 2 striped badgers here. A moon
    maiden floats here, her form swathed in glowing cloth. Glowing gently with a soft blue light, a
    delicate dreamcatcher has been permanently hung here. Covered in bone armour, watching you warily, a
    silver-furred vixen sniffs the air. There are 2 silver-furred vixens here. There are 3 palm sigils
    here. A mature hornbeam tree stands proudly here. There are 4 fierce timberwolves here. Reaching up
    as high as the eye can see looms the awesome presence of a living totem. Testing the heft of his
    klangaxe, Adasser, Wolverine's Mask assesses his surroundings with glacial blue eyes. Short and
    squat, a peach tree grows here with its branches laden in magenta-and-white blossoms. Shrouded by an
    aura of mist and modulating stars, a winged unicorn stands here with a serene countenance. A nut
    from a moonhart tree leaf rests on the ground. A rainbow trout lies here, filleted and ready for
    cooking. August even in youth, an argent strix gazes curiously about here. Leaning forward on squat
    legs with her stubby tail straight up, a munchkin kitten with blue points exhibits keen curiosity.
    Mischief personified, a patchwork calico kitten is here with head in her paws ready to pounce on
    anything that moves funny. Nothing more than a puffball with cerulean eyes, a seal lynx point
    ragdoll kitten lies here lounging languidly. There are 2 blue-eyed, steely gray sphynx kittens here.
    Fox-like face set with a wide, doggy grin, an ivory-furred pompom puppy with a fanned tail prances
    here. A tiny pug puppy, cute despite her flat black snout, sniffs around here. Tilting his head in
    curiosity, a corgi puppy is here with big, perky ears alert and erect. A fluffy husky puppy sniffs
    anything that isn't moving here. A plump, stuffed teddy bear sits here, head canted at an angle as
    his button eyes gaze brightly ahead. There are 2 plush dolls of Crow here. There are 2 plush dolls
    of Glumki Thorneye, King of the Redcaps here. There are 2 plush dolls of Rowena Nightshade here.
    There are 2 plush dolls of Mother Night here. There are 2 plush dolls of Albion, First of Crones
    here. There are 2 plush dolls of Lhiannan Shee-Slaugh here. There are 2 plush dolls of Grutina
    Oakvine here. There are 2 plush dolls of Miakoda, Maiden of the Moonhart here. There are 2 plush
    dolls of Mother Moon here. Swaths of shadowy fabric envelop a plush doll of Rhianna Shee-Slaugh,
    concealing her cloth body. There are 2 plush dolls of Gwyllgi, the Dog of Darkness here. A toy
    penguin wobbles about here on its bulbous base. Plush hands settled upon her burgeoning belly, a
    plush doll of Selene, the First of the Mothers lies here. Grinning vacantly, a leprechaun doll has
    been tossed aside here. Silvery and white with hints of gold and green, a plush doll of Chuchip,
    Guardian of the Wildes lies here. Sewn with a silly grin, a plush doll of Toma, a centaur colt rests
    on the ground here. Lumpy coils arranged about itself, a plush doll of the Ebonglom Wyrdling has
    been left here. Tiny rake in hand, a grumpy plush doll of Abeytu, Keeper of the Gardens lies here. A
    plush doll of Luna, the First of Maidens lies here, a small squirrel squeezed between her hands. A
    plush doll of the White Hart stands here on all fours, a noble look about his soft and plushy form.
    Unable to hold still, a bright tangerine canary hops about here, curiously taking in her
    surroundings. A handsome, reddish brown stag with a short white tail wanders about here, his head
    held regally. Examining the ground for crumbs and seed, a bleeding heart dove with shimmering
    plumage bobs his head here. Vainly arranging his brilliant feathers, a turquoise and yellow parakeet
    with emerald banding preens here. August even in youth, an argent strix gazes curiously about here.
    Majestically sleek, a lithe toyger cat poses regally here, queen of all she surveys. A tiny cake in
    the shape of a moonflower lies here, its petals twinkling with sugar frost. There are 3 water lily
    cakes here. A roll of cream chews has been dropped here. A burnt orange heart-shaped candy lies here,
     tempting vermin and passersby alike with the scent of honeyed candy. A burnt orange heart-shaped
    candy lies here, tempting vermin and passersby alike with the scent of sugar. A gold heart-shaped
    candy lies here, tempting vermin and passersby alike with the scent of candy wafer. There are 3
    sticky piece of caramels here. A pastel piece of taffy is cast on the ground here. A rancid, booger
    green heart-shaped candy lies here, tempting vermin and passersby alike with the scent of sugar. A
    neon yellow heart-shaped candy lies here, tempting vermin and passersby alike with the scent of raw
    sugar. A brilliant white heart-shaped candy lies here, tempting vermin and passersby alike with the
    scent of sugar. There are 2 twilight blue roses here. There are 3 delicate irises here. A bright
    sunflower has been left here. There are 2 warm tulips of dawn here. Brightening its surroundings, a
    brilliant white rose lays on the ground. There are 3 bright yellow roses here. A cluster of orange
    snapdragons is here. Like a shadow upon the ground, a midnight black rose has been left here. A
    pretty bunch of yellow freesias is here. A rare striped orchid is here. An exotic tiger lily lies
    here. Bobbing here pleasantly, a crystal sphere hums with energy as it floats upon an invisible
    cushion of air. Grains of dirt sticking to its waxy surface, a liquorice wheel lies on the ground
    here. Lying on the ground, a blood red candy rose rests sullied and soiled. There are 3 green dotted
    jellybeans here. Its sugar coating marred with dirt, a candied orange lies on the ground. A small
    red candy wrapped in textured, translucent paper lies here. There are 2 sugary gumdrops here. A mint
    candy coin has been dropped in the dust. Dedicant Kalagon, of the Hart is here. Pretty Guardian
    Selenity Siar'luin is riding on a winged unicorn of moonfire and starlit mist. She wields an
    ethereal cordate lyre of the Serenwilde in her left hand and D'varsha's Divine Wand of Everliving
    Stars in her right. She is surrounded by seven pale ancestral spirits. Aquifn is here, pondering
    thoughtfully. He wields a professional black briefcase in his left hand and an athame dagger in his
    right. Aramel is here, pondering thoughtfully. She wields a golden whip of the pious in her left
    hand and a silver athame of the moon in her right. Saz Strongleaf, the Hierophant looms here,
    projecting an aura of command. He wields a snow phoenix-crested shield of glacial hues in his left
    hand and a mystic cudgel in his right. Remmiel is here, pondering thoughtfully. Seren Brave Aloy is
    here. She wields a marble tribal training hammer in each hand.

Welp. I advise not to QL at the Moonhart.
  • edited March 2017
    Edit: Forget it, it was just a joke some some cryptic social commentary
  • My first week in Gaudiguch they had a oiled naked chicken catching contest and a naked newbie with "voluptuous tits" told me I was a bitch. Roll with the punches. 
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • edited March 2017
    Forget it
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Personally I'm glad we have Dwayne Johnson's vnum listed in our scroll.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • LavinyaLavinya Queen of Snark Australia
    The owner can pet them to pick them up. Would be great if people did that.

• Sorry, use the puppies to find stuff now. don't have excuse for the kitties though..
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Aeldra said:
    If anybody ever wonders what Allixea and Aeldra are commonly up to together... :D

Allixea Ladyn says, "Owls?"
    You nod your head emphatically.
    You say, "Owls."

Allixea Ladyn says, "Owls?"
    You say, "I also considered training a pixie to do it... but nah."
    You say, "Owls."

Allixea Ladyn says, "Owl."
    You nod your head emphatically.
    You say, "Owl."

Allixea nods her head emphatically.

You say, "Owl."

You say, "Owl."

Allixea gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

Allixea Ladyn says, "Excellent talk."

Allixea Ladyn says, "Ten out of ten."

Allixea Ladyn says, "Would talk again."
    Now I know where Aerdureth got the urge to design owl related things from...

an elaborately carved vial depicting a tawny owl

an avian origami shaped like a little owl

a light brown letter adorned with little owls

• Thank you to @Marcella @Kialkarkea and @Orventa for the whirlwind weave of tears, vomit, and ice cream cake. 
  • This was a few days ago but I just noticed the reply logging in today, you're missed Talan.

19:26:03 Kistan tells you, "Need anything before I head off?"
    19:26:25 You tell Kistan the Riotous Ringleader, "Talan."
    19:26:37 Kistan tells you, "Don't we all?"