Mapper and Speedwalking

Hello all,

I was wondering if any here could direct me to a script that helps me with my mapper and the aspect of speedwalking or path finding to various locations in the world?

Comments

• If you're on Mudlet there's a mapper inbuilt. You might need to go into Settings -> Mapper and download it. If you're on another client hopefully someone else can help you.

'goto <area>' will path you to that area.
  • I'm on mudlet, however, I wasn't aware of the goto function with the mapper, actually the mapper on the mudlet tends to crash on me, which is why I posed the question.
  • Shedrin said:
    If you're on Mudlet there's a mapper inbuilt. You might need to go into Settings -> Mapper and download it. If you're on another client hopefully someone else can help you.

'goto <area>' will path you to that area.
    I just opened up the mapper that is installed on mudlet, and when I move, it's not recording my movements it's just a white box that says no map or valid position, and I'm literally standing Northeast of the Matrix
  • I think your problem is that you haven't loaded the game's map onto that profile yet. You'll need to click the settings button, go to the mapper tab, then click the 'download' button.