The Wedding of Nelras and Xeii Shevat

edited March 2017 in Event Scrolls
A very late log featuring @Isune, some feathers, and the Higher Emotions.

Thanks so much to everyone that came! <3

Isune smiles warmly at you upon Her approach, then speaks softly with reassuring encouragement. "Dawn's Radiance, little one."

A soft glow entering her skin, you say, "Dawn's Radiance to You, Lady. Thank You for coming to officiate."

While surveying the area for approrpriate placement, Isune, the Aesthete says, "Of course, such occasions are joyous and should be celebrated. You both will be saying individual vows as well, aye?"

"'Lo!" Gero quips cheerfully.

You say, "Indeed, we have it all prepared."

You curtsey gracefully before Gero.

The beastly snarls of jaguars and wolverines echo like fanfare, preceding the entrance of Ejderha from the south.

Ejderha beams broadly at you.

A single, crystal clear note pierces the air as several wisps of silvery light drift in from the south, coalescing into the form of Nelras.

You smile softly at Nelras.

Nelras returns your smile before bowing respectully before Isune.

Smiling warmly, Isune, the Aesthete says to Nelras, "Ah, now the groom, excellent."

Surveying the ground again once more, Isune, the Aesthete says, "Ah, right here, I think... away from the path and centrally located."

Xeii watches Isune curiously, following her gaze.

Isune drops a folded gossamer canopy.
As the canopy flutters to the ground, three rods of rose quartz arc up to catch the wispy gossamer, unfurling in undulating waves of rippling colour and silken starlight to shade a crystal dais.

Each thread a streamer of colour hand-pluched from the canvas of the aurora, this canopy shimmers with each ripple of the fabric, flickering with sun-drenched hues. Airily held aloft by three pillars of spiralling rose quartz, the canopy's interwoven strands of silken starlight and cloud gossamer reflect a spectrum of twilight indigo blending into a cool cerulean, burnished morning gold softening the deep violet of eventide, and blushing pink winking off this star-studded panorama of the ever-shifting sky. Two tassels of fine-spun gold pull at the wispy material like a curtain, enfolding the pillars to form a pavilion shaded in vibrant, celestial hues. Wreathing each quartz column, shy rosebuds tangle about the polished gemstone, their satin white blossoms redolent with sweet-scented perfume. Beneath the shade of thi ethereal awning, a circular crystal dais gleams with glassy light, mirroring the prismatic rays filtering through the enchangin gossamer like a lake's reflection at dawn.

As comprehension dawns upon you, your body begins to glow with blushing hues of pink and topaz.

You feel a slight tug within your chest and the air around you sprkles with motes of bright light.

Among the sparkling motes of light, a translucent figure appears in the air and then quickly solidifies as Wondir comes into view.

You whisper, "It looks beautiful."

You greet Wondir with a sincere smile.

Wondir inclines her head politely to those around her.

Wondir kneels before Isune, swearing her allegiance to Her.

Nelras smiles as his eyes follow the canopy as it falls. "Thank You, Lady Isune, for bringing this."

Wondir stands up and stretches her arms out wide.

Bowing her head to the Goddess, you murmur, "Indeed, thank You, Lady Isune."

Isune, the Aesthete says, "Now excuse Me a moment, when all your guests arrive, Nelras can call My attention once more."

Gero jerks slightly as the air fills with sparkling motes of bright light.

(Great House Shevat): You say, "The wedding of myself and the Sublime Opus is to start soon - feel free to teleport to me if you wish to attend."

A sudden gale sweeps across the area, stirring dust and plucking at clothing as Kendra steps out the winds themselves.

(Great House Shevat): Shonjir says, "Be there shortly."

(Great House Shevat): Maligorn says, "Oh...now?"

Gero gives Kendra a peck on the cheek.

(Great House Shevat): Maligorn says, "My goodness."

Kendra beams broadly at Gero.

(Great House Shevat): Aramel says, "Yes."

Ejderha flashes Kendra a joyous smile.

(Great House Shevat): Maligorn says, "Hm."

Kendra flashes Ejderha a joyous smile.

Wondir lightly pecks the air beside each of your cheeks, greeting you formally.

Kendra curtseys gracefully.

(Great House Shevat): Yarith says, "We will be but a moment!"

Spinning pink cherry blossom petals swirl in from the south, dancing playfully in joyous anticipation as Aramel emerges from their midst.
No sound betrays the entrance of a pure white swan graced with glistening wings of icy azure from the south.

Aramel gives you a peck on the cheek.

You feel a slight tug within your chest and the air around you sprkles with motes of bright light.

You hug Aramel compassionately.

Among the sparkling motes of light, a translucent figure appears in the air and then quickly solidifies as Falaeron, riding a companionable cube, comes into view.

As Marcella enters, a companionable cube twists its cuboids to reveal spectacularly glowing lightning bolts of golden beryl at the centre of each face, emchanically intoning, "Subject name here from subject hometown here has entered the vicinity."

Solemnly, Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says to you, "Already a larger crowd than your mother's wedding."

Falaeron steps down off a companionable cube.
A companionable cube begins to follow Falaeron obediently.

A companionable cube bobs his head several times just before trotting off.

Kendra smiles wryly at Aramel.

You chuckle long and heartily.

Sublime Opus Nelras says to Falaeron, "Thank you."

You curtsey gracefully before Marcella.

(Great House Shevat): Maligorn says, "I will be right there."

Marcella quietly stands near a tree, attempting to avoid notice, which is a difficult task considering their looming stature.

Marcella inclines her head politely to you.

Wisps of fluffly cloud whirl in from the south, as Maligorn materialises within the condensation.

Maligorn gives the world a smart salute.

You curtsey gracefully before Maligorn.

Leaning in close, Force Commander Maligorn Shevat asks, "Wouldn't you prefer elemental air to trees?"

Maligorn hums innocently to himself.

Aramel smiels wryly at Maligorn.

Kendra's eyes sparkle with amusement at Maligorn.

Looking around pointedly, Sublime Opus Nelras says to Maligorn, "We would prefer neutral ground, Force Commander."

Primus Gero sticks out his tongue and says to Marcella something unintelligible in a brutal and snarling tongue.

Maligorn closes his eyes and bows his head. There is a small shudder around you, and the forest environment melts away, revealing itself as truly valley.

Force Commander Maligorn Shevat says, "There you go."

Marcella glares at Gero with intense hatred, and a slight, ominous rumble echoes forth from the ground.

Falaeron carefully lights a misty Censer of the Clouds, sending its intoxicating incense swirling through the air as it sways from side to side. The pungent scent tickles your senses, filling you with the cool, whispery sensation of a warm breeze.

Falaeron takes a deep breath, then slowly breathes out, as the temperature in the room falls and banks of clouds roll in.

Force Commander Maligorn Shevat says, "Well, okay."

Falaeron carefully lights a pale Censer of the Majestic Hart, sending its intoxicating incense swirling through the air as it sways from side to side. The pungent scent tickles your senses, filling you a longing for the beauty of the natural forests.

Falaeron raises his arms and hums deeply the note of the forest. The air sharpens and ethereal trees rise up from the ground, superimposing a translucent forest that shimmers with vitality.

Aramel peers about herself unscrupulously.

Kendra's eyes raise to the heavens as a look of hope flashes across her face.

Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "Oh."

Aramel gives a trillingly melodic laugh.

You take a deep breath and allow your mind to calm, and your crystalline body begins to shift in colour.

Falaeron closes his eyes and bows his head. There is a small shudder around you, and the forest environment melts away, revealing itself as truly valley.

Yarith arrives, following Ambassador Shonjir Shevat.
Shonjir, riding a mauve gryphon with gilded wings of silver and gold, enters from the south, emanating an aura of immense power.
Gliding upon gilded wings of silver and gold, a mauve gryphon arrives from the south, surrounded by tongues of lashing fire.

Junior Fellow Wondir, Master of Temporal Science whispers, "Xeii."

You tilt your head and listen intently to Wondir.

Wondir tells you, "Are you excited?"

Yarith's mouth turns up as his face breaks into a smile.

You tell Junior Fellow Wondir, Master of Temporal Science, "Of course, Sister. More than I ever have been."

Wondir giggles happily.

Wondir bounces up and down.

You tell Sublime Opus Nelras, "Perhaps enough people have gathered?"

A plump wild rabbit hops in from the south.

Primus Gero says to Kendra, "The green looks lovely on you, shade of my heart."

Nelras tells you, "Shall we begin, then?"

Primus Gero briefly set to pest control, which inadvertently led to some tensions between the assembled guests. No Tolborolla valleyfolk were hurt in the process.

Sounding resigned, Wildeflower Aramel Shevat says, "I suppose we must have rabbit stew somehow."

Primus Gero says, "I'm solving the problem before it begins."

Shonjir nods his head at Gero, showing his acceptance.

Gero gives a pure white swan graced with glistening wings of icy azure the once-over, eyeing him suspiciously.

Primus Gero asks, "That too right?"

Marcella gives a long-eared furrikin the once-over, eyeing her suspiciously.

A long-eared furrikin giggles happily at Marcella.

Shonjir licks his lips.

Yarith wrinkles his nose and sniffs.

Yarith narrows his eyes at Marcella in an unnerving manner.

You say, "No attacking sentient valley dwellers, please."

Wondir nods her head at you, showing her acceptance.

Marcella glares at Yarith with intense hatred, and a slight, ominous rumble echoes forth from the ground.

Kendra, Dancer of Winter whispers to Gero, "Don't make me send you home."

Yarith glares at Marcella and puffs up, looking like a large ball of fuzz more than anything now.

A low, contented growl arises within Shonjir's chest as he sniffs at Yarith.

Maligorn glances askance.

Xeii turns to Nelras with a slightly resigned, but gentle smile. "Best start before the occasion derails."

Protesting, Primus Gero says to Kendra, "I was fixing it!"

Junior Fellow Wondir, Master of Temporal Science murmurs, "Peace for a wedding, friends."

Marcella crosses her arms expectantly.

Sublime Opus Nelras says to you, "Indeed. I have informed the Lady Isune that the guests have arrived."

Volucer soars in with a very large bundle that jangles funnily.

Primus Gero says to Volucer, "My favorite falcon."

Volucer clasps a fish wrapped in paper in his talons and leisurely consumes every morsel.

Volucer exclaims, "The best falcon in the Basin!"

Primus Gero laughingly says to Volucer, "I didn't say that, I said my favorite."

Gravely, you say to Volucer, "A pleasure to make your acquaintance."

Ambassador Shonjir Shevat murmurs, "The most famous."

WIth a ruffled flapping of wings, Volucer says, "Same thing isn't it?"

Maligorn smiles softly.

Junior Fellow Wondir, Master of Temporal Science asks Volucer, "You've been well I hope, comrade?"

Kendra smirks at Volucer.

Volucer stares implacably at Kendra.

Falaeron gives a fish wrapped in paper to Volucer.

Volucer clasps a fish wrapped in paper in his talons and leisurely consumes every morsel.

Primus Gero says to Volucer, "I heard there were falcons that gave away feathers to the Primus off in the west."

Volucer peers at Gero unscrupulously.

Volucer exclaims, "My feathers! I don't have many more left you know!"

Force Commander Maligorn Shevat says, "Enough to fly, though."

Junior Fellow Wondir, Master of Temporal Science says to Volucer, "Quality over quantity, my friend!"

Shuffling around examining everyone carefully, Volucer says, "Is this everyone?"

Primus Gero looks thoughtful and says to Volucer, "Perhaps the Institute could apply our minds to the production of new artificial feathers."

Marcella n'Lochli, Dancer upon Sanguinary Mists murmurs to Gero, "Don't bother researching something already finished."

Wondir tilts her head and listens intently to you.

Sublime Opus Nelras says to Volucer, "We believe this is everyone."

Volucer exclaims to Gero, "Real shiny ones!"

Marcella n'Lochli, Dancer upon Sanguinary Mists murmurs to Gero, "Reverse-engineer Golden Frei, Windrider."

Marcella n'Lochli, Dancer upon Sanguinary Mists murmurs to Gero, "Fills the 'shiny' quota too."

Wondir grins mischievously at Marcella.

You say to Volucer, "Yes, I believe we can begin."

Volucer begins shuffling around handing out things from his large bundle.

Volucer says, "No touching these! Lady said so. Wait until the RIGHT time."

Volucer nods his head sagely.

You flicker curious shades of light green, your head tilting slightly.

Yarith smiles softly.

Force Commander Maligorn Shevat looks thoughtful and says, "As opposed to the left time?"

You smirk at Maligorn.

Shuffling over to Xeii and Nelras both, Volucer says, "You two don't get one yet. Surprises."

Shonjir flicks his tail, restless with curiosity.

Kendra snickers at Maligorn.

Airily, you say, "Surprises are delightful things."

Isune reappears on a ray of dawn's light with a warm smile for those in attendance.
"May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.

Comments

• edited March 2017
    Stuff used, forgot to post.

wedding rings:

The entirety of this wide band has been crafted from lustrous marble, an understated elegance seen within its pearlescent hue and fine veins of pale rose. Valleys run around the circumference of the band in a graceful slant; the blushing marble rises and falls without end like ocean waves, and a thin lining of gold at the top and bottom rims glimmers in the available light like sun-kissed water. The same burnished metal lines the inside of the band, and upon closer examination two symbols--a treble clef and a bass clef--can be seen, etched into the gold with a light and attentive hand.

the suit:

Fashioned from fine ivory satin, this evening suit has been tailored to cut an attractively slender figure. The tailcoat is single-breasted and single-buttoned, its shoulders crisp and broad without appearing too roomy or wide, its lapels fashionably notched and adorned with a single treble clef on the left-hand side. A brocade waistcoat of muted honey gold sit beneath the jacket, delicate silver mandalas blossoming and fading upon the fabric as the surrounding light touches it. The shirt is woven from a soft, pale grey material like wisps of smoke about to disperse upon a breeze, and at the neck a cravat has been tied neatly into a bow; its colour is a snowy white cooler than the creamy hues of the tailcoat and trousers. To match the decoration on the lapel, a bass clef, fashioned from gold for the treble clef's gold thread, fastens each cuff of the tailcoat closed.

veil&tunic&skirt:

Heavy silk tulle has been infused with a touch of essence to emit a soft, warm glow, which is only enhanced by the surrounding light falling upon the fabric. The veil is gathered at the top to form a tight cap, from which descends thick folds long enough to form a train behind the wearer's feet. The veil's borders are adorned with a swirling latticework of thick gold thread; upon five unending strands of gold are sprinkled countless dewdrops of golden beryl, as well as more elaborate gemstone symbols any musician would immediately recognize. 

Made from several layers of gossamer silk, this essence-infused tunic is sewn in a loose yet flattering fit and emits a gentle, rippling glow
    whenever light touches it. The shape of the sleeves resemble an upturned calla lily, and the low neckline is a languidly graceful arc evocative
    of an inverted musical slur. The latter is bare of adornments as opposed to the borders of the sleeves and bodice, which are decorated with
    swirling latticework and images done in thick gold thread. Whereas the sleeves are adorned with blossoming, diamond-dewdrop sprinkled roses,
    the bodice acts as vellum for a musical score that spells out a melody as exquisite as its embroidered form.

Made from several layers of gossamer silk, this essence-infused skirt feels as light and airy as a spring breeze. Whenever light touches the skirt, it glows softly, flickering like candlelight when the wind brushes against it. Clean, straight lines and pleats give it a sophisticated appearance, which is enhanced by the images and symbols that liberally adorn the hem. Lines upon lines of golden thread circle the fabric like sets of musical staves, upon which are sprinkled countless dewdrops of beryl and diamond, swirling clefs and graceful slurs. The score upon the skirt is interrupted by a veritable tower of golden roses, which climb up the right-hand of the skirt, elegantly obscuring its seam. Some are budding and some are in full bloom, most are spangled with minuscule diamond cabochons, like drops of refreshing rain. As they climb higher, the roses grow smaller in number, exposing more of the artistically curled stem and delicate leaves.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.