Songs That Represent Characters/Places/People/Anything

191011121315»

Comments

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited March 2017
    I think, after all these years, I've decided on this as Rancoura's official theme. Dark, elegant and seductive, with an underlying hint of danger.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• Basically, Orventa's theme:

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Torgaddon,
    Dramatic, Actor, Warrior, Extravert, Confusing, Joker, Nature Lover:

Nodding once, a mother's kindness in Her ancient voice, Lisaera, the Hallowed Crone says to you, "And I will watch you well, little one. I admire your courage.”

Silver crystals form in the ethereal haze of the storm glass amulet, twisting and writhing like trapped smoke, until distinct words that only you can read solidify in the cup of the chalice, "Your strength is potent and you are wise, Torgaddon, but remember to use your might to shield the weaker ones of the Serenwilde. They will need people like you to keep them safe. I watch with pride, My child."
  • edited April 2017
    Gaudiguch:

Imagine that the shouted lyrics are koans and/or partiers revolting.

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Probably Shaddus' theme song.

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Gaudiguch (and anyone else who dares to dreaaaaam):

• The Onyx Company lobby descs:

The lobby here is several degrees cooler than outside due to the opacity of the onyx walls. To compensate, several spaces hold crystal windows along the top of the chamber, allowing light to enter. In the centre of the room is a shallow basin inscribed with a dodecagram. The basin itself is crafted from the same onyx as the tower floor and wall, and is knee high to most lucidians. Within the basin is a pool of water and eleven onyx rods arranged in a circle with a single rod of milky white crystal. In the south and north a staircase rises between each doorway to meet twin openings in the clear crystal ceiling. 

The floor of this room is made of clear crystal, with numbers marked on the surface in a ring around the centre. By standing in the ring and looking down one can use the colour of the gems displayed in the basin below to see the time. The staircases continue around the edge of the room to another set of openings in the ceiling, with the east and west openings on this floor leading to the north and south, respectively, in the floor above. An onyx archway opens to a shop in each cardinal direction.

"May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.