The Treadle - Post & Find Player Generated Plots (Tinyplots) Here!

edited April 2017 in Common Grounds
Thinking back on @Versalean 's question about Tinyplots, I thought it might be nice to have a place for players to advertise their own for others to participate in. Essentially, it's a way to help players coordinate their RP and plan ahead, if they so choose. Of course, once the post is made, it's up to everyone to get in contact and stay in contact to do your thing. (Script OOC, gather supplies, if doing so, etc.) Here's a rough format:

Host(s): Who's organizing/point of contact
Where: General area you'll be in
When: Date and time, how long you expect it to be. Is it an hour? An afternoon? Evening? Will it span multiple dates?
What: The gist of your event. Details, but no spoilers of what to expect. Is it a guild rite? A tea party? Dance-off? Jousting tournament? Order-sponsored holiday/celebration?
How many: Number of people you expect/need for it to work, or a limit
Tags: Can be multiple, not limited to these: Slice-of-Life, Casual, Funny/Silly, Dark, Violent, Sad, Mature* (Lusty is technically PG-13, but this tag could also cover things such as language, 'starchum' use, etc.)

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)

Comments

• edited April 2017
    Host(s): ooc!Ordassa
    Where: Somewhere both public and appropriate or in strict privacy.
    When: multiple scenes, long term with phases
    What: ordassa is hiding a secret with the way he dresses. tease, befriend, or seduce him to find out
    How many: ordassa and two more. preferably hallifaxian.
    Tags: PG-13, free flow. social privilege, discrimination, hallifax caste system