QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• The WIldewoods second basic attack, causes them to summon squirrels that live in their branches and have the squirrels throw nuts at their enemies..... 
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Tylwyth said:
    The WIldewoods second basic attack, causes them to summon squirrels that live in their branches and have the squirrels throw nuts at their enemies..... 
    I'm not saying anything bad about squirrels... I'm saying it was tacked onto a list that specifically mentioned larger creatures as larger creatures...
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Charune is just trying to hide that Serenwilde is breeding monstrous squirrels. Don't listen. ;)

Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    In the charred ruins of the Lodge.
    Scorched earth and burnt timber is all that remains of the Serenguard Lodge, the once mighty
    structure a mere pile of smoking wood. Where wall stood now is the cindered and blackened presence
    of nearby trees, and the floor has been exposed to ash-covered soil. The air is choked with plumes
    of thick black smoke, which merges into the distant canopy to cloak the place in shadow and soot.
    Small trails meander through the devastation where animals, large and small, attempted to flee for
    safety.

Your allegiances to the Serenguard Guild fade as the guild dissolves, leaving you wondering where
    your path will lead you next.
    You relinquish the title of the High Chief of the Serenguard Lodge. With a blinding flash, the Logs
    of the Seren leaves your possession.
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • Vivet said:
    Shaddus said:
    Maybe Charune's order mount will be WARSQUIRRELS.

We have the technology.
    Rikitosk

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Oh man, I hope this means factions are imminent.
  • Yay no more guilds
    The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Your allegiances to the Celestines Guild fade as the guild dissolves, leaving you wondering where
    your path will lead you next.
    You relinquish the title of the Merciful Judge. With a blinding flash, the Chronicles of Justice
    leaves your possession.

Awwww... At least I can say I was the last Merciful Judge of the old Celestines...
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Everiine said:
    It's the end of an era. This is the first time, ever, in over 10 (12?) RL years, that Everiine hasn't been Serenguard. It's... very strange-feeling.
    I can only imagine. My tenure is comparably meager, and it is very emotional for me, even though we knew some version of this was coming.
  • Vivet said:
    Shaddus said:
    Maybe Charune's order mount will be WARSQUIRRELS.

We have the technology.
    I've been asking for this for literal years
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Wow... our factions haven't even come out yet, but I find myself incredibly sad just hearing about other guilds already disappearing. The vanishing of Glomdoring's are going to be very, very hard for me to get through, I think.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

Our new factions haven't arrived either. Right now, the former Serenguard are guildless (unless they join one of the other guilds).
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Ah, so they're not doing them all at once... good, I suppose, to avoid the chaos, but hopefully you won't have to wait too long to find a new home :(

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

Psh, Ev is already moving in with his brother and brother's girlfriend. He just hasn't told them yet.

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Guessing we will find out in the next day or so what is happening. For now, we need to deal with endless waves of obnoxious beasties and 'eggs' that can only be destroyed with a one-of-a-kind item. (Actually it hasn't been too bad.)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Everiine said:
    Psh, Ev is already moving in with his brother and brother's girlfriend. He just hasn't told them yet.
    *wife

(You missed the wedding)
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
    Aramel said:
    Everiine said:
    *wife

(You missed the wedding)
    :|

Are you serious?

• Rancoura said:
    Wow... our factions haven't even come out yet, but I find myself incredibly sad just hearing about other guilds already disappearing. The vanishing of Glomdoring's are going to be very, very hard for me to get through, I think.
    I haven't even been playing that long but yeah it's kind of emotional to see it all disappear...
  • I am excited! I started in like July/August and between events being tied up, factions on the horizon and ascension, it's felt like the game has been on pause since I started. Excited for things to finally start!