Hallifax Dissolves the Senate

There was quite a bit leading up to this, but it was hard to log, with multiple things happening at once in multiple areas over a long period of time. I was actually leaning on voting no, but for various reasons didn't end up doing so. Also I was pretty tired by this point, but it was neat seeing the event unfold and how everyone got to participate.

------------------

Time and reality begin to warp around you, ripples and tears manifesting in their air. Many of them
fade within moments or knit back together, but others begin to drift through the air, sticking to
one another and growing larger.

Then the rifts speed up: zipping one by one towards each other, the small clusters slowly moulding
together above the Spire of the Lawgivers into a huge cloud of energy.

(Hallifax): Maligorn says, "It's Cririk."

Executive Boardroom.
Tiny points of black and white energy float through the air as they filter out from a shield shrine
of Zvoltz nearby. Banks of clouds roil about here. A chandelier depicting the architecture of
Hallifax is suspended overhead, illuminating the area with shimmering, radiant light. The austere
figure of Cririk Adom stands here, eternally preserved in glass. A gorgeous manticore with a lush
mane entangled with flowers rests glittering emerald wings here, oddly possessing an aquatic tail of
shimmering blue scales, tapering into a slender fin. Shuffling its cuboidal units around at
intervals, a companionable cube of brushed silver floats in mid-air, chirping a cheerful little tune.
 Cririk Adom is here. Emitting a fiery, dawn-cast radiance, a proud knight emblazoned with the crest
of the White Falcons keeps solemn guard here. Force Commander Maligorn Shevat is here, surrounded by
eddies of whirling clouds. He wields a delicate crystal staff in his left hand and a rose quartz
viola in his right.
You see a single exit leading down (open door).

(Hallifax): Doman says, "...is it?"

You analyse your surroundings with cold, detached disinterest.

Doman blinks incredulously at Cririk.

Doman stares implacably at Cririk.

Maligorn inclines his head politely to Cririk.

Cririk glances over at his alternative self, examining the glass-encased figure critically.
"Greetings, Hallifax," he says calmly, returning his attention to the gathering crowd.

Nelras bows respectfully to Cririk.

You see a single exit leading down (open door).

You say, "To cririk entity. Define yourself."

Cririk Adom is a crystalline prismatic lucidian and is a cold, austere male, tall for his race with
exceptionally angular features. Pale blue glass composes the entirety of his body, the angular
facets of his arms and face glistening in the light as the glass tapers to an opaque blueish-white.
His mouth is set a bit above a prominent chin, opalescent teeth glistening just beyond the darker
blue gemstone of his thin, perfect lips. Spikes of glass rise up from his head, a deeper blue the
closer to the scalp the crystal is and fading to an opaque white, speckled with pale blue, at their
tips, in some crystalline mimicry of hair. Unblinking eyes gaze from just above sharp cheek-facets,
cold amethyst taking in everything about him with a commanding air. He is wearing the Quintessential
Mandala of Resplendent Harmony, austere robes of sky-blue silk, and the Medallion of the Four Winds.
His crystal staff is proudly held in one hand, shimmering with barely-noticeable currents of air.

Cririk stares at you in confusion, erratically pulsating in hues of ruby, emerald and sapphire.

Cririk Adom says, "I am Cririk Adom, former Chairman, Governor and Archmage of Hallifax, the Beacon
of Harmony."

You take a deep breath and allow your mind to calm, and your crystalline body begins to shift in
colour.

Doman Trueflight, Mystic Visionary says, "To cririk and how are you alive."

Lord Portius Nitraedes, Paragon of Progress says, "A pleasure, Cririk."

Tirah raises her eyebrows and crosses her arms.

Cririk Adom says to you, "Records indicate that you are and were Commissar of the Temporal
Peacekeepers in this period of the timeline."

You say, "Such is the case. From where do you appear?"

Falaeron gestures toward the statue of Cririk. "That one belongs to our timeline," he notes.

Cririk Adom says, "Indeed."

You say, "Hmm."

You say, "I suppose more accurately, from when do you appear?"

Cririk Adom says, "Logic dictates that I - he - and I - may not exist in the same portion of the
timeline. Thus, my capacity to remain here is limited."

Cririk nods his head at you.

Jeanne, the windmuse elemental says, "Yay for paradox principles."

Stewardess Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says, "But I do take it there is something important to
communicate."

"Precisely, lesser being. I will not explain to you how it is that I am here," Cririk replies, the
amber within his crystalline form shifting to a cool, sky-blue colour. "Not because I do not
understand, but because I cannot risk modification to your timeline. My presence here is dangerous
enough. Suffice it to say that I am from your future."

The Quintessential Mandala of Resplendent Harmony suddenly begins to glow from its place over
Cririk's chest until its many gemstones shine with a near-blinding incandescence before dimming to
its normal brilliance, ripples of harmonic energy emanating for several moments after.

Grand Libretto Xeii Shevat whispers, "Lord, You are safe..."

You ponder the situation.

Nelras nods his head at Xeii.

Cririk Adom says to Nelras, "Where is the rest of the Board of Directors?"

Primus Gero says, "To cririk Seems only two of us are awake now."

Sublime Opus Nelras Shevat says to Cririk Adom, "I do not believe that all of us are awake at this
time."

Force Commander Maligorn Shevat frowns and says, "If only Pejat were here."

Force Commander Maligorn Shevat says, "You know, to solve the crisis. Not because I dearly miss him
or anything like that."

Cririk "Two." reaches up and pinches the bridge of his nose, though his countenance remains sharp
and cold. "Not a quorum. We will have to proceed nonetheless."

Primus Gero smiles and says, "Better than none."

Frowning, Sublime Opus Nelras Shevat says, "We will have to, indeed. We are all who are here, and
this must be resolved."

(Ad-Hoc): Zyphora says, "LOL."

Cririk Adom says, "It would be illogical to cease at this juncture."

Cririk Adom says, "Explain to me what it is that you understand of events thus far."

Primus Gero says, "Truely, little enough as it is. The Conclave has recorded a null anomaly."

Cririk stares blankly at Gero.

You say to Nelras, "Opus, may I speak?"

Iytha gives a twilight-blue notepad with mathematical and scientific formulae to you.

Sublime Opus Nelras Shevat says to you, "Of course, this is far more your area of expertise."

You nod your head emphatically.

Cririk Adom says, "Speak, Commissar, and may your words be more useful than the Primus's."

Iytha tells you, "Conclave logs and analysis."

Cririk's crystalline form shifts to a cool sky-blue colour as he looks about.

You say, "Undoubtedly there are missing details in my understanding due to the unfortunate
unorganized nature of the events. There have been several occurances. The primary security threat
has been the appearance of temporally displaced insurgents, claiming to wish to disconnect the City
from the Air Lords. The Conclave has recorded various alert levels and anomalous activities. The
Voice of Crys has experienced discordance, messages have been received through the Crystal Resonance
Tower, which has been manipulated into the eventuality of your appearance."

Cririk nods his head.

Force Commander Maligorn Shevat says, "Crys and Jilai have taken residence in one of our citizens
until the threat has passed."

Cririk flickers curious shades of light green, his head tilting slightly.

Cririk Adom says, "Fascinating."

Sublime Opus Nelras Shevat says to Cririk Adom, "Unfortunate."

Force Commander Maligorn Shevat says, "Not totally out of the ordinary, though. The same thing
happened when they first broke free from Zenos."

Grand Libretto Xeii Shevat says, "We are fascinating."

Xeii gives a pained sigh.

Grand Libretto Xeii Shevat says, "It is what it is. Hopefully it will pass soon."

Sublime Opus Nelras Shevat says, "It must, yes."

Cririk Adom says to you, "I do not expect you to comprehend events in their entirety at this
juncture. Elaborating on the specifics is why I am here."

Cririk gives a pained sigh.

You take a deep breath and allow your mind to calm, and your crystalline body begins to shift in
colour.

Doman is still just sort of...staring at a plush doll of Cririk Adom, seemingly shocked at his
presence and seemingly trying to puzzle out a million things at once.

Doman blinks.

Cririk Adom says, "Records indicate that at this point in the timeline, a significant number of the
Collective have been inducted into the mysteries of the Grid Lords."

Doman shifts his eyes suspiciously from side to side.

Lord Portius Nitraedes, Paragon of Progress says, "That is correct."

Vivet nods her head emphatically.

You say, "Significant though not total."

Doman pats the Quintessential Mandala of Resplendent Harmony in a friendly manner.

Maligorn nods his head in agreement.

Cririk nods sharply. "Then you will be aware of the history with the Beacon of Harmony and the
Celestine Empire over those secrets. Events of the future, which I shall not elucidate, cause these
tensions to rise once more between Hallifax and New Celest."

Cririk Adom says, "These tensions erupt into warfare."

Shuffling its cuboids around contemplatively, a companionable cube emits a little beeping ditty,
quite musical and catchy. As the cuboids settle into place and reveal a rosy heart on each side, the
cube chirps in an ominous, discordant tone, "STILL ALIVE."

Cririk turns on the spot, beginning to pace back and forward with the composure of a seasoned
speaker. "The Board of Directors take action. However, there is disagreement amongst the Collective.
" Flickers of emerald and sapphire manifest beneath the once-Archmage's skin. "Different factions
begin to manifest within the city, their lines drawn primarily by the guilds."

Cririk pauses mid-stride, stares coldly at the cube, and then continues.

Xeii flickers curious shades of light green, her head tilting slightly.

"The disagreement escalates. The Sentinel Company declare martial law, the Aeromancers bar entry to
the Elemental Plane of Air, the Matrix Research Institute to the Continuum. The Symphonium beseech
the Voice of Crys for its powers of dominion and control." Cririk stops once more, lifting his head
to gaze at all of you with a piercing amethyst gaze. "Hallifax succumbs to civil war."

Maligorn curls his nose up and grimaces awfully.

Sublime Opus Nelras Shevat mutters, "Who......t Symp..nist ....d do that..."

Nelras creases his brow in a frown.

Cririk Adom says to Nelras, "Quite, Sublime Opus."

Smiling wryly, Grand Libretto Xeii Shevat says, "The Lord will not allow it. We are unworthy."

Cririk folds his arms across his chest. "Every guild believes themselves to be serving the
Collective. They act by the powers granted to them, and do so believing themselves to be loyal to
Hallifax. This is not wholly untrue. They remain loyal to the Collective - however, they interpret
that service in differing ways, each believing the other to be incorrect. They falter."

Teleos blinks.

Doman Trueflight, Mystic Visionary says, "Ahh..."

Doman Trueflight, Mystic Visionary says, "I'm starting to see why you were brought back."

"The Board of Directors take their own action," Cririk continues, heedless of the interruption.
"They awaken me. Together, we discover the tipping point of the timeline, and begin attempting to
pass the information to you. From our perspective, you are a previous point along our own timeline.
From yours, we are an alternative timeline. This distinction is important, because it means that you
do not fail."

Vivet purses her lips pensively, gazing off into the distance as she carefully gathers her thoughts.

Tapping his digits together, Force Commander Maligorn Shevat says, "To me, that sounds like we are
going to fail, unless we make a different decision now."

Jeanne, the windmuse elemental says, "Well... if what he say is true, there is an easy solution
already presented."

Halberdier Trueflight Iytha says, "A political pastglimpse maneuver..."

Kiradawea nods her head at Iytha.

Sealbearer Kiradawea Startail Harmony's Engineer says, "If we diversify political power away from
the current guilds, they'll never be able to consolidate a revolutionary force along guild-lines."

You analyse your surroundings with cold, detached disinterest.

Cririk turns his gaze to the heavens as a hopeful opalescence springs throughout his crystalline
body.

Cririk Adom says, "Precisely."

Vivet nods solemnly to Kiradawea.

Sublime Opus Nelras Shevat says to Kiradawea, "Do you know what you are asking?"

Force Commander Maligorn Shevat says, "What will stop these newly drawn political lines from turning
on each other, though?"

Kialkarkea nods her head at Maligorn.

Sealbearer Kiradawea Startail Harmony's Engineer says, "Indeed... there are many things to consider."

Primus Gero says, "Easy."

Physician Tirah Mzithrei, Doctoral Candidate says, "Or we can just agree to not let our differences
as guild tear us apart, that seems a more sane approach."

Maligorn's eyes sparkle with amusement.

Cririk Adom says, "It is not the existence of lines that is the problem, Force Commander. It is how
they are drawn. When Hallifax was founded, we drew those lines upon our skills and our studies."

"I am here," Cririk says, his voice full and resonant, "to tell you that we were wrong to do so."

Falaeron looks about himself, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

"The Collective is strong because it is both many things and one thing. The Collective is strong
because it has order and balance." Cririk sweeps his arm before him in a wide gesture that
encompasses all of you. "We divided ourselves into guilds by our class. We placed the Elemental
Power solely in the hands of the Aeromancers who tended it; the Cosmic in the Institute; the martial
in the Sentinels. We made the Symphonium the sole caretakers of the Song of Creation itself."

Primus Gero says, "You spread out every guild to these new parties, you do not keep all the
aeromancers together, so that no one group contains any singular alliance."

Cririk's crystalline form fills with a deep, royal purple the colour of his eyes. "This is orderly,
but it is not balanced. You cannot balance the Cosmic against the Elemental. You cannot juxtapose
the Voice of Crys against the armies of Hallifax."

Iytha nods her head emphatically.

Sublime Opus Nelras Shevat says, "But there are those who require such a thing, how might the
students of the Song learn without the guidance offered by others who have studied it?"

Doman Trueflight, Mystic Visionary says to Nelras, "The expertise isn't going anywhere, it's just
being spread out amongst the collective."

Cririk Adom says, "I speak not of the abolition of your skills and your studies, Sublime Opus. Such
would be illogical in the extreme."

Stewardess Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says, "Truthfully, I wouldn't be entirely against the idea
even without a theoretical civil war in the future. Given the current state of guilds, it seems
restructuring could be useful."

Xeii nods her head at Vivet, showing her acceptance.

"Just as freedom is a lie, so is the balance of the guilds. We saw it as an extension of the caste
system, of duty and of service, but it was not. We saw it as strength, but it was weakness."
Cririk's words echo through the room as his body shifts back to cool blue.

Halberdier Trueflight Iytha says, "We are... a tad short on sentinels. Drafting non-warriors into
the Company would be tremendously helpful."

(Polaris): Iytha says, "Very yes."

Sublime Opus Nelras Shevat says, "There would be certain things which would be required. I would
have to ask certain things, to ensure that those currently of the Symphonium are correctly able to
continue their studies."

<<Sentinels>>: You say, "Superintendant, what do you make of these proceedings?"

Stewardess Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says, "There are some things which only time can reveal to
us, Lord Adom. This seems to have been one."

Sealbearer Kiradawea Startail Harmony's Engineer says to Nelras, "The details can and should be
negotiated."

Cririk turns to face Nelras, folding his arms behind him. "Our time is limited, but you may ask."

Sublime Opus Nelras Shevat says to Kiradawea, "And they will be, if this happens."

<<Sentinels>>: Portius says, "It is true that our current divisions make it easy for us to
monopolize resources. Our relative lack of access to other planes is a problem in war, for example.
A redistribution of access could better maintain the balance of power."

Sublime Opus Nelras Shevat says to Cririk Adom, "No, it is a matter for those who would lead these
new guilds."

<<Sentinels>>: Portius says, "As long as it did, there could be no war because nobody could expect
to win."

Sealbearer Kiradawea Startail Harmony's Engineer says, "But. It's not for nothing that this point in
time was chosen. Several assaults have been made upon the very guilds of the other nations. We."

Cririk flickers curious shades of light green, his head tilting slightly.

Iytha blinks.

<<Sentinels>>: You say, "Hmm hmm."

Cririk Adom says, "I have not mentioned the formation of any new organisations, Sublime Opus."

Gero snorts and snuffles at the air through a ridiculous pig nose.

Halberdier Trueflight Iytha says, "Cririk, sir? Was that... you? In Gaudiguch?"

Sealbearer Kiradawea Startail Harmony's Engineer says, "We'll endure, because Hallifax always
endures. But such a thing is sure to change the political landscape."

<<Sentinels>>: Portius says, "With that in mind, we should embrace this wholeheartedly, get out
ahead of the others, and seize as many resources as we can to make sure that we can make sure the
balance favors us."

Xeii blinks incredulously at Iytha.

Sublime Opus Nelras Shevat says to Cririk Adom, "They would hardly be the old ones, with such a
restructuring, would they."

Cririk stares blankly at Iytha.

Stewardess Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says to Iytha, "Let us stick to our own matters."

(Ad-Hoc): Kiradawea says, "Drama!"

Cririk Adom says, "It appears that the lower castes have not been sufficiently trained in etiquette
at this point in the timeline."

Blanching, Halberdier Trueflight Iytha says, "There were reports of a lucidian turning Gaudiguch's
guildhalls into... yes. Good point."

Iytha winces in pain.

Doman pats Iytha in a friendly manner.

You say, "Hmm hmm."

Grand Libretto Xeii Shevat says to Cririk Adom, "Let us focus on the information, not the delivery,
shall we."

You say, "We must acquire Unity. If guilds do not achieve such, we must rework."

Cririk Adom says, "A foolish statement. The delivery of information contaminates it. The precise
delivery of data is as significant as the data itself."

Phoebus nods her head at Cririk, showing her acceptance.

Stewardess Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says, "Else misrepresentation can occur."

Cririk Adom says, "Precisely."

Force Commander Maligorn Shevat says, "So -- why are there insurgents from every guild working in
tandem to kill us?"

Force Commander Maligorn Shevat frowns and says, "Have they acquired some twisted unity in, well,
destroying us?"

Cririk Adom says, "They are a splinter group. When the guilds went to war against one another, they
separated - along with the Board of Directors."

Force Commander Maligorn Shevat says, "Ah, so -- three main bodies. The Board, the warring Hallifax,
and the splinter."

Cririk Adom says, "The Air Insurgents believe that by severing Hallifax's tie to the Elemental Plane
of Air, they will prevent the war with New Celest - and in preventing the war with New Celest, that
they will prevent the civil war."

Cririk Adom says, "Logic dictates that their course of action would result in the deaths of every
member of the Collective."

Emeritus Phoebus Windwhisper says, "That's rather silly of them."

Cririk Adom says, "They are insane, Emeritus."

Force Commander Maligorn Shevat says, "Now that we have acquired your wisdom, Cririk -- how should
we deal with the insurgents? How can we stop them from coming?"

Cririk Adom says, "They will no longer come. They have entered your part of the timestream via the
link that was used to displace me."

Showing that he understands, Maligorn nods his head slowly.

Force Commander Maligorn Shevat says, "But when you leave, then?"

Cririk Adom says, "Then the link will be severed, and no longer accessible to them."

Force Commander Maligorn Shevat says, "Very well."

Jeanne, the windmuse elemental coughs into her paw. "Unless you try to open it up, in which case
you're entirely at fault."

Cririk turns to face Nelras and Gero once more, inclining his head formally. "I wish to make a
formal request to the Board of Directors. However, it would be a breach of protocol to present such
a request to a Board who do not represent a quorum."

Falaeron Shevat says, "The Force Commander can represent the Shevats in this trying time."

Maligorn's ears perk up with a sudden interest.

Force Commander Maligorn Shevat says, "Only if the Board, whether of our timeline or not, approves."

Lord Portius Nitraedes, Paragon of Progress says, "As mentioned, any of the Sentinel's leaders who
are present can serve as a proxy for Pejat."

Falaeron Shevat says, "The Provost can represent the Archmage."

Zyphora inclines her head briefly in agreement.

Primus Gero asks Nelras, "Shall we declare a state of emergency and accept the request?"

Cririk Adom says, "I will accept the Provost as a representative for the Archmage, and the Commissar
or Chief Superintendant for the Minister of Peace. This will bring us to quorum."

Cririk Adom states, "Logic dictates that the Board of Directors file for the immediate disbanding of
the guilds. Let their teachings live on in those who study their ways, but the political power of
the organisations be dismantled. It is the only way to preserve the timeline. It is the only way to
preserve the Collective."

<<Sentinels>>: You say, "I am skeptical of a drastic change in such haste."

Lord Portius Nitraedes, Paragon of Progress says to you, "I believe that it is the duty of the
Sentinels to vote in favor, pending later negotiations to settle the details of guild property and
its distribution. Do you agree?"

Cririk listens intently, his amethyst eyes gleaming.

Nelras turns to Gero.

<<Sentinels>>: Portius says, "Hence pending negotiations to settle the details."

Kiradawea urges Gero onwards.

<<Sentinels>>: You say, "There is potential."

<<Sentinels>>: You say, "I am naturally reticent."

Deliberately, Provost Zyphora Windwhisper says, "If it is as you say, Cririk Adom, we must follow
the only logical choice. We shall dismantle, and we shall rebuild. Not only to prevent our
destruction, but to stimulate progress and growth."

<<Sentinels>>: Portius says, "We might angle for a lump sum to buy out our contract, with the
intention of investing it in local businesses to maintain income and influence for the Skylarks?"

(Hallifax): Arix says, "Hello."

(Hallifax): Cririk says, "Greetings, comrade."

(Hallifax): Arix says, "Any news?"

(Hallifax): Arix says, "Wha."

(Hallifax): Doman says, "A lot."

(Hallifax): Doman says, "Like a lot."

(Hallifax): Maligorn says, "I suppose that answers that."

Cririk Adom says, "Then the Aeromancers and the Sentinels are in favour."

(Hallifax): Iytha says, "Greetings, Arix."

(Hallifax): Falaeron says, "We are having a discussion in the Boardroom."

Kiradawea frowns at Gero.

Lord Portius Nitraedes, Paragon of Progress says, "We are discussing the matter further, Cririk. We
have only half of a proxy in my opinion."

Cririk nods his head.

Sealbearer Kiradawea Startail Harmony's Engineer says, "If the Primus is mentally in absentia, then
as Execumatrix Magnificus give the Institute's approval for dismantling as well."

Doman Trueflight, Mystic Visionary says, "To cririk Would you indulge me in a personal question
while we wait for accordance?"

Gero frowns at Kiradawea.

Primus Gero says, "I am not."

Vivet hides a grin behind her hand.

Orventa looks up into the air for divine inspiration.

Primus Gero says, "And you may not."

A wry smile spreads across Zitto's face.

Doman gives Gero the once-over, eyeing him suspiciously.

Cririk Adom says to Doman, "I am disinclined to indulge anyone when the fate of the Beacon of
Harmony is on the line."

Sublime Opus Nelras Shevat says, "I am discussing the matter with my guild, as seems only fitting
when dealing with a matter of this magnitude."

Cririk nods his head.

Primus Gero says, "The Institute cast its' vote for the disbanding of the guilds to prevent the
future civil war."

Sublime Opus Nelras Shevat says to Cririk Adom, "The Symphonium is in favour."

<<Sentinels>>: Portius says, "Are we in accord on this?"

Cririk Adom says, "Then that is three in favour. This is quorum. However, for the record we must
receive votes from all parties."

<<Sentinels>>: You say, "I am inclinded to vote with the Collective. Both for Harmony, and for the
trust in the knowledge of our esteemed alternate Chairman Emeritus."

<<Sentinels>>: Portius says, "Very well. With our without money, as you prefer. We're not likely to
get it if the majority isn't contingent on it, anyway."

Maligorn peers at you unscrupulously.

Doman Trueflight, Mystic Visionary says, "I believe it is four, Sir."

Force Commander Maligorn Shevat says, "As an aside, Shedrin is probably your biggest fan, Emeritus
Cririk."

Doman shakes his head.

Doman Trueflight, Mystic Visionary says, "My mistake."

Cririk Adom says, "It is not. The Sentinel Company have not reported their vote."

Iytha tilts her head and listens intently to you.

Doman Trueflight, Mystic Visionary says, "Yes, I was mistaken."

<<Sentinels>>: You say, "I defer to yourself."

Emeritus Phoebus Windwhisper says to Maligorn, "Oh no, don't embarrass him."

Primus Gero says, "Give the Commissar a moment."

Force Commander Maligorn Shevat says to Phoebus, "Look at him! He's in shock."

Lord Portius Nitraedes, Paragon of Progress says, "We find in favor of the proposal, with the
understanding that the details of guild property and its distributive are to be settled at a later
date. Preferably in a way that makes up for our loss of this no longer perpetual contract."

Cririk nods his head.

Stewardess Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says, "We will need to ensure the Institute has security
measures adjusted for lab access, at the very least."

Deep in thought, Vivet leans her cheek on her hand.

Cririk Adom says, "Then the vote is unanimous. The details of property and funds may be resolved in
a less pressured time."

You remove the Morion Helmet of the Temporal Commissar.

Zyphora smiles sadly at the Aeromantic Command Logs, sympathy shining in her eyes.

Nelras ceases to wield an aesthetic viola of aurora borealis crystal in his left hand.

Nelras begins to wield the Diamond Baton of the Sublime Opus in his left hand.

You find it impossible to dessicate the Morion Helmet of the Temporal Commissar.

Gero sticks out his tongue and wetly goes, "Pffhhttt!!"

Looking at his ledger, Lord Portius Nitraedes, Paragon of Progress says, "I shall not miss you in
the least, you infernal tome."

Primus Gero says, "I'm keeping mine."

Maligorn peers about himself unscrupulously.

Doman gives Gero the once-over, eyeing him suspiciously.

Maligorn removes the Pendant of the Lightning Command.

Zitto hides a grin behind his hand.

Kiradawea looks about herself, rubbing her chin thoughtfully.

Cririk Adom says, "Collective. Initiate Project Accord."

Xeii touches her ledger, closing her eyes.

Maligorn begins to wield the Pendant of the Lightning Command in his right hand.

With a wistful look on her face, Kiradawea touches the Chronicles of Time.

Gero begins to wield the Sceptre of Temporal Alteration in his left hand.

Your allegiances to the Sentinels Guild fade as the guild dissolves, leaving you wondering where
your path will lead you next.
You relinquish the title of Commissar of the Temporal Peacekeepers. With a blinding flash, the
Morion Helmet of the Temporal Commissar leaves your possession.

Gero raises the Sceptre of Temporal Alteration overhead with a ceremonial flourish, concluding the
guild rite.

Primus Gero says, "One last rite."

Force Commander Maligorn Shevat says, "So it goes."

Orventa attempts to discretely tuck a shiny blue doll into her carryall, glancing furtively at a
plush doll of Cririk Adom and back down.

Teleos blinks.

Lord Zitto Shevat says, "How....uncomfortable a sensation."

Phoebus exhales slowly, allowing a long fluid breath to creep from her lungs.

You say, "And thus begins a new era of Collectivism."

You are not in a guild.

Iytha nods her head at you.

Xeii Shevat whispers, "Your Song we will still hand down, Lord."

Stewardess Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says, "We yet remain as one Collective. This feeling will
pass."

Teleos ponders the situation.

The temporal distortions around Cririk Adom begin to shift and change, the air warping his form in a
corona.

Primus Gero says, "This is how it ends, not with a bang, but with a quiet vote in the board room."

Emeritus Phoebus Windwhisper says to Cririk Adom, "Sir...it was an honor to meet you again."

Sealbearer Kiradawea Startail Harmony's Engineer says, "To think... I've been with the Institute as
long as it has existed in modern times."

Sublime Opus Nelras Shevat whispers, "The...discordance should have stopped now, I hope..."

Cririk Adom says, "For the safety of my counterpart, my time here must end."

Jeanne, the windmuse elemental waves and says "Goodbye!"

Xeii curtseys gracefully before Cririk.

Primus Gero asks, "To cririk Sign my doll?"

Iytha gives the world a smart salute.

Stewardess Vivet Pavok, Archon of Accord says to Cririk Adom, "Go well, Lord Adom."

Gero snaps his fingers.

Maligorn Shevat says, "I hope that you will have a safe journey back, Cririk. And that you are able
to rejoin the Collective."

Doman Trueflight, Mystic Visionary says, "Cririk, sir, before you go...I must ask. You said you did
not wish to be brought back...has that changed?"

Cririk Adom says, "When I depart, you will no longer experience the temporal anomalies."

Orventa curtseys gracefully before Cririk.

Xeii Shevat says, "Go safely, Emeritus Cririk."

Provost Zyphora Windwhisper says, "We thank you, Cririk Adom, for your guidance in all timelines."

Sublime Opus Nelras Shevat says to Cririk Adom, "Good."

Doman Trueflight, Mystic Visionary says, "Should we...reinstate our version of you?"

Zyphora curtseys gracefully before Cririk.

Cririk Adom says, "Fascinating - that you should make so momentous a decision, and not understand."

Portius gives Cririk a respectful salute.

Teleos bows respectfully to Cririk.

Halberdier Trueflight Iytha says to Doman, "Dear..."

Cririk Adom says, "There is no timeline for me to return to. You have destroyed it."

Aagasa bows respectfully to Cririk.

Cririk nods his head.

Cririk Adom says, "And thus, everything is precisely as it should be."

Halberdier Trueflight Iytha says, "Farewell, sir."

Emeritus Phoebus Windwhisper says to Cririk Adom, "Thank you."

Cririk bows his head, the cool blue of his form interlaced with pure, brilliant white.

(Hallifax): Cririk says, "Fair winds, Hallifax."

(Hallifax): Gero says, "Clear skies."

(Hallifax): Maligorn says, "Clear skies, Lord Cririk!"

(Hallifax): Phoebus says, "Fair winds and clear skies to you, sir."

(Hallifax): Xeii says, "Clear skies."

(Hallifax): Vivet says, "Again - go well, Lord Adom."

(Hallifax): Zyphora says, "Fair winds, Cririk Adom."

(Hallifax): Orventa says, "Clear skies!"

(Hallifax): Aagasa says, "Fair winds."

(Hallifax): Kialkarkea says, "Fair winds."

Cririk's face remains blank as his form begins to shudder and warp, the distortions around him
beginning to impinge upon his own body.

(Hallifax): Nelras says, "Fair winds."

You glance about uncertainly, your body turning a hazy shade of grey.

Phoebus bows respectfully to Cririk.

Primus Gero asks, "Perhaps we can name one of the new sectors after him?"

His eyes closing peacefully, Cririk Adom murmurs, "Collectivism is Order."

Cririk has been slain by reality.

Comments

• Whew! I got out just in time!
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    And then there was the part where he conglutinated and reappeared at the Matrix afterwards. :D I ignored it in-character for immersion reasons, but it was pretty funny. I don't think the admin behind the wheel accounted for that happening, hahah. He poofed almost immediately after it happened.
  • I must admit I tried to use breath of life on him when he died.