QUOTES 8: THE QUOTING

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    You look on in astonishment as Hoaracle's Only Friend fades away into the ether.
  • Selenity said:
    You look on in astonishment as Hoaracle's Only Friend fades away into the ether.
    Speaking of levity! I was just saying how nice it is that the admins have such a sense of humor behind the scenes. :smiley:
  • Charune said:
    Ejderha said:
    To be clear, this should not be taken as a sign we are not taking the event seriously - but it was some needed levity. <3
    Oh, don't worry, we quite enjoy levity in serious events. I'm sure many remember the pickled carrot and gouda sandwiches or the flying cow in my release event. Or more recently, the custard beard on the face of the cooked cook. Honestly, we're just happy to see players enjoying the event and themselves as much as we are.
    I was just talking about that pickled carrot and gouda yesterday...
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Xenthos said:
    The hands on a pocket watch of intricate silver filigree read about half past two o'clock in the morning.
    The phase of the moon is the Sanguine Moon.

Poor Moon got stabbed.
    Whoa. That's spooky.

• Maligorn said:
    Xenthos said:
    The hands on a pocket watch of intricate silver filigree read about half past two o'clock in the morning.
    The phase of the moon is the Sanguine Moon.

Poor Moon got stabbed.
    Whoa. That's spooky.
    It's Darkened Moon now. D:

• As the sun passes over the horizon, the shadowy embrace of Mother Night is drowned out by the raging, sanguine light of Mother Moon, the lunar object's malevolent emanations casting everything beneath her in a blood-tinged illumination.

FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Marcella n'Lochli, Black Fist of Urlach shouts, "I am saying that Serenwilde tends towards sanity 
    and can thus be reasoned with. I realise you must be beside yourselves with grief at the moment, but 
    the logical conclusions will come to your minds eventually. We certainly have our home-grown legends 
    - Thoros, Shaddus, Vathael, and the like."

<3
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • [Covenant] (Sentinels): Iytha says, "Proactive vigilance! Have periodic searches of the guildhalll,
    attempting to kick invisible dogs."
  • edited April 2017
    Wrong thread!
  • (Southern Comfort): Anelissa says, "Ok this is <poopsie>."

(Southern Comfort): Anelissa says, "Much more important targets than me :(."

(Southern Comfort): You say, "Maybe they are going weakest first."

(Southern Comfort): You say, ">_>."

(Southern Comfort): Anelissa (from the Prime Material Plane) says, "Well then they'd all leave the domoth to come kill you then."

D: I deserved that
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    edited April 2017
    Kudos for the writers being creative and accurate and all, but some of these affliction lines are just... *shudder*

A flash of pain burns through your skull as broken fragments of bone rub together.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• edited April 2017
    Zekken says, "My god thats alot of dust."<br><br>Zekken says, "How did you get that much?? 778?"<br><br>You say to Zekken, "I made them!"<br><br>Barely staying alive, Zekken says, "Wow..."<br><br>Zekken says, "I think my heart stopped when i saw all that dust."

Trying to explain shopkeeping and pricing....
    <br><br>You take a sugary gumdrop from an elegantly detailed silver candy box.<br><br>You give a sugary gumdrop to Zekken.<br><br>Zekken quickly devours a sugary gumdrop.<br><br>The corners of Zekken's mouth turn up as she grins mischievously.<br><br>You say to Zekken, "Ok, drop the gu-."<br><br>You stare blankly into space.<br><br>You say to Zekken, "Or eat it, they are very tempting."<br><br>Zekken says, "Crap."<br><br>Zekken gives a trillingly melodic laugh.<br><br>Zekken says, "Indeed."<br><br>Your eyes sparkle with amusement at Zekken.<br><br>Delicate scrollwork details the sides of this box, carefully etched into the brilliantly polished silver. Two tiny hinges are fitted to the lid of the box, making only the faintest of sounds when the lid is pulled open. Within the box, a bed of black velvet has been fitted, holding a variety of sweets.<br>It weighs 10 ounce(s).<br>It bears the distinctive mark of Winter Orchid, Anita Strongleaf, the Heir of Ellindel.<br>An elegantly detailed silver candy box is holding:<br>"drop156353"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; a tart lemon drop<br>"jellybean233382"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; a green dotted jellybean<br>"caramel173346"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; a sticky piece of caramel<br>"candy204292"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; a rice-paper wrapped candy<br>"orange248794"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; a candied orange<br>"orange265592"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; a candied orange<br>"candy136682"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; a rice-paper wrapped candy<br>7 items found.<br>It has the following aliases: box, candybox.<br><br>You take a candied orange from an elegantly detailed silver candy box.<br><br>You give a candied orange to Zekken.<br><br>Zekken consumes a candied orange leisurely, seeming to enjoy every bite.<br><br>You say to Zekken, "Drop the orange!"<br><br>Zekken says, "Nom!"<br><br>Zekken says, "Dammit!"<br><br>You stare implacably at Zekken.<br><br>Zekken says, "Is candy all you have?"<br><br>You laughingly say to Zekken, "Ok, I'm not giving you anymore candy."<br><br>This flowerpot is about a foot tall and does not differ significantly from any other red clay flowerpot you've ever seen.<br>It weighs about 3 pounds and 0 ounce(s).<br>It bears the distinctive mark of Winter Orchid, Anita Strongleaf, the Heir of Ellindel.<br>A clay flowerpot is holding:<br>"rose302200"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; a brilliant white rose<br>"lily103554"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; a tiger lily<br>"rose70890"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; an entrancing red rose<br>"poppy220668"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; a bright red poppy<br>"orchid310907"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; a striped orchid<br>"rose308942"&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; a bright yellow rose<br>6 items found.<br>It has the following aliases: flowerpot, pot.<br><br>Zekken wipes the back of her hand across her brow in relief.<br><br>You take a tiger lily from a clay flowerpot.<br><br>You give a tiger lily to Zekken.<br><br>You say to Zekken, "Drop the lily!"<br><br>Zekken tried to eat that.<br><br>Zekken drops a tiger lily.<br><br>Unable to stop yourself, you laugh out loud.

• EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    (Gaudiguch): You say, "As for the stalking, well...someone should at least have the decency to pop out and give me a good scare!"

(Gaudiguch): Esoneyuna says, "I have never been accused of being decent."

(Gaudiguch): Esoneyuna says, "So nope."

PEEK-A-BOO!

You stare blankly into space.

Oh heck :|

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    (Serenwilde): Torgaddon says, "Who gave me a booger?"

(Serenwilde): Aramel says, "Delosidir."

(Serenwilde): Torgaddon says, "Curse him!!"

(Serenwilde): Aramel says, "...not the boogers, Torgaddon."

(Serenwilde): Aramel says, "Something's happening in the forest."
  • No, if all the guilds are gone then the board is down to the CL.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• She's the family seat.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • Tylwyth said:
    No, if all the guilds are gone then the board is down to the CL.

And the family seat

Seneschal: Ymuli
                     Divine Patron: Lisaera, the Silver Goddess
                   Moonhart Circle: Saran