New Tattoos Ideas

edited April 2017 in Ideas
Just had a thought that it might be nice to have 'sub-slot' options for tattoos/patterns, they'd still fall under the greater category of body parts, but be more specific. 

Ex. Under the 'Face' catgegory
- left/right cheekbone or both 'cheekbones'
- forehead
- left/right temple or both 'temples'
- chin

Legs and Feet Category
- left/right calf
- left/right shin
- left/right ankle
- left/right thigh

Arms and Hands
- left/right shoulder
- left/right wrist
- left/right palm or both 'palms'
- left/right forearm
- left/right hand
-left/right foot

Waist and Gut
-ribs
-left/right hip
-abdomen/stomach

Misc:
-tail

For Dracnari/Aslaran
(Not sure of Lobo would have fur thin enough for markings to show)

@Charites ?

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)

Comments

• How would that work with weight? Especially the tail slot.
  • edited April 2017
    Utterly no idea, I just want more specific options, cosmetically.

Edit: I'm guessing it could carry whatever same weight the Parent category is? I don't know how tattoos work with weights and such >.> The non specificity for some of them just kind of bothered me. When I see face tattoo, I think something like full Maori ta moko.  And what if I just want one hand or one foot, not both?

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
  • Technically, right now, you can put it into the description as such. Though you may have to make it clear that it's asymmetric, perhaps (depending on the approver?).

I think I've seen one or two designs like that before, but I can't be 100% sure of it.

• Yes, but I was more thinking of what shows up in 'LOOK'. 

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Hmm, I know some people have requested more control over how their clothing appears in their description, à la Aetolia. Being able to do such a thing with tattoos would be pretty cool, too. Instead of having to add in more hard-coded locations, you could set it as "(scrawled on her upper lip) : a thin moustache tattoo." I would love this level of control over tattoos, clothing, and jewellery.
  • edited April 2017
    Phoebus said:
    Hmm, I know some people have requested more control over how their clothing appears in their description, à la Aetolia. Being able to do such a thing with tattoos would be pretty cool, too. Instead of having to add in more hard-coded locations, you could set it as "(scrawled on her upper lip) : a thin moustache tattoo." I would love this level of control over tattoos, clothing, and jewellery.
    brb, making a face moustache tatto but like reaaaaly thin... like it's just lines on your lip barely recognisable as a moustache except when standing back.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Most of the time when I design tattoos, I specify the location in a way that fits into the LOOK line.

Tattooed on his neck is an illustration of a pigmented orange blossom over the throat.
    Tattooed on his waist is an illustration of two nightingales perched atop the hips.

It's not the prettiest thing ever, but it is an option.

Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Eritheyl said:
    Most of the time when I design tattoos, I specify the location in a way that fits into the LOOK line.

Tattooed on his neck is an illustration of a pigmented orange blossom over the throat.
    Tattooed on his waist is an illustration of two nightingales perched atop the hips.

It's not the prettiest thing ever, but it is an option.

Tattooed on her face is an illustration of a golden crescent moon upon the forehead.

I know what you mean.