Envoy Reports

1234568»

Comments

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    And sleep is a DRAMATICALLY tighter window than stunning, with the standard stun time sitting at 2s and the standard wake-from-sleep time being sub .2s. 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Also being woken up by damage...
    Well that. In many cases you're going to wake yourself up one way or another before any other commands go through. Not many can really strip kafe on command anymore, so unless you're also aeon'd and have metawake off you wake as fast as your latency will allow a command to be sent. 
  • edited April 2017
    You can beast sleep/shieldstun/stab morphite ... Relies on poison shrugging to not proc, though. Works nicely if they're aeoned, though yes. High chance of failure.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Metawake on will counter sleep even in aeon though.
    Beast sleep/shieldstun/stab morphite isn't relying on sleep putting you down, it's relying on stun and... that combo doesn't strip kafe (As I noted).  So any delay in WAKE beyond latency is due to some overlying condition that would delay you that exact amount anyways. 
  • @Ianir About the paralysis change and your post above, it seems to be made with keeping Warriors/Monks in mind and I do not really object the prior potency of paralysis. But they aren't the only class that rely on the aff.

Since the envoys are gone and paralysis nerf went harder than i anticipated (I was just assuming concurrent cure), are there any plans/ideas to look at Druid melds today?

The parity between paralysis/stun seems much more significant today
     "Oh the year was 453CE, how I wish I was in Serenwilde now... aletter of marque come from the regent to the scummiest aethership I ever seen, gods damn them all...I was told we'd cruise the void for auronidion and dust, we'd fire no turrets, shed no tears.. now I'm a broken man on a Hallifax tier, the last of Saz's privateers."

-Kilian
  • Are we finally killing sap then?
    The Divine voice of Ianir the Anomaly echoes in your head, "You are a ray of sunshine in a sea of 
    depression. I just wanted you to know that."
  • Crek said:
    Are we finally killing sap then?
    It can be discussed if/when both the druidry and global melding SRs go up. Both are sitting on my desk pending internal discussion.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • If aeon is going (see: getting nerfed into the ground), so should sap.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • Why can't I hold all these special reports?
    (I'm the mom of Hallifax btw, so if you are in Hallifax please call me mom.)

== Professional Girl Gamer == 
    Yes I play games
    Yes I'm a girl
    get over it