Overhauled Armour, Suits etc

2»

Comments

• edited April 2017
    Ended up buying an aethersuit >_> Thanks for this whole thread!

Edit: also it is GORGEOUS, look at that name: a sleek pilot uniform infused with aetherlight. I feel ready to go soar through space.
  • Enyalida said:
    So specifically it's for people who classflex in a way that would change their maximum armor level, but also really want aethergears and want maxed out physical resists. That seems like  a decided minority of players :p

RE: Splendours, yeah. There isn't any reason to take tailoring for splendours, sux.

EDIT: It's something everyone is aware of, and when envoys pick back up, presumably (hopefully?) someone will address it, particularly with special slots for that kind of thing. 
    Er... math says it's for anyone who wants to max out their enhancements barring those who just can't use aethersuits and anyone that wants to classflex and keep their runes and gears/modules without pliers.

You're probably spending a similar amount in credits > lessons if you're maxing tailoring for Splendours, Getting three on anything else is more expensive than getting an aethersuit, and you're going to be one below max.

So you're kinda wasting your money if you buy a rune of the master armourer,  again unless you're one of the exceptions that can't really make use of them now. Even if you're wearing splendours, if you want more enhancements then in the long run you save money if the credit to dingbat trade ratio stays the same.

How you get gears/modules really just depends on if you'll ever want the aethercraft upgrades, it's like 250 more expensive as gears to get everything (from memory, I closed the sheet >_<).

• I think I'm missing something basic here... where do you buy aethersuits? I can't find them in ashop - or I'm using the wrong keyword. :/
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Aesyra said:
    I think I'm missing something basic here... where do you buy aethersuits? I can't find them in ashop - or I'm using the wrong keyword. :/
    ASHOP is the right syntax for everything except for aethersuits.

They sell them in the gnome ship accessible from the aetherplex.
  • Thanks!