Lusternia memes

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Reylari said:
    Finally decided to try a different IRE game.
    My experience so far.

Hallifax has all their stuff so neatly organised, compared to the orgs in my old game ._.
    Although I still can't spell half their denizens names... So many apostrophes.
    But Hallifax has pigeons.  Seagulls are in New Celest!
  • edited December 2016
    Reylari said:
    My experience so far.

Hallifax has all their stuff so neatly organised, compared to the orgs in my old game ._.
    ..this is true in Lusty as well, i say this as someone who loves glom and celest, but Halli's chelp/ghelp files are  top of the line.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    edited December 2016
    Reylari said:
    My experience so far.

Though, it should probably should still be 'mine, mine mine mine' in regards to newbie. We all want the newbs :)
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • @Versalean It's always the Presidio for me.
    #NoWireHangersEver

Vive l'apostrophe!
  • edited February 2017
    Sometimes, you just need a little help getting into the PK scene!

sorry this was in my spam folder and I JUST finished reading over combat threads

The woman is obviously a Night user and using Nightkiss to seduce the guy or something
    The playa you love to hate
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Not enough dark clothing.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Needs more eggplant emojis

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • edited February 2017
    @Drakius - literally lol'd, man. Thank you :) PS - where's the rest of her ass?
  • edited February 2017
    She can't be an SD if she's only half-assing her seduction. 

:D Made myself laugh.
  • I only make the dankest of the maymays
    The playa you love to hate
  • I have copypastas on a usb drive somewhere, I'll post them if I find them.

In the Overcity Justice System, all offenders are considered especially heinous. In the Collective, the dedicated members of the Hallifax investigate the atrocious felonies are members of a socially elite squad known as the Board of Directors. These are their stories. 

The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • BUM BUM
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Wait, I'm supposed to be investigating things?
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    "When you walk back into the game following the 2017 monk overhaul"

Related image

• edited April 2017
    Maligorn said:
    "When you walk back into the game following the 2017 monk overhaul"

Related image

Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460
  • The deep, rumbling voice of Weiwae says from within your heart, "I am so happy to hear of your progress, and I thank you for bringing my influence over more shards of My Brother Tae."
  • Skanylla said:
    Futurama Fry Meme  NOT SURE IF NOVICE OR A PERSON FROM ANOTHER IRE MUD  image tagged in memesfuturama fry  made w Imgflip meme maker
    Rhi said:
    They are a novice if they haven't played here, don't treat them different, they are possibly just as confused.
    it me! I really appreciate everyone treating me like a baby because then I get to ask all the newbie questions that are specific only to Lust and not other IRE games! 
  • edited May 2017
  • Versalean said:
    Eh?
    Tell me, I will eat them.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• The struggle was real last night, bru :'(