Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia!

Comments

• SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    edited May 2017
    Vote Count for Day One (ends May 14th)

None - Arix (1)

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch!
  • You know, I wouldn't be surprised if Jet shows up as a serial killer. He's pretty evil.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I was unsure right off of we'd be seeing a mix of ATLA and Korra, but if the mafia is the fire nation then I'd say we can safely exclude the latter.

Sparky Sparky Boom Man is more my idea for a proper SK, since Zuko couldn't buy him off. I think there's too much potential for other role fits for now, like a witch for a bloodbender. I'm fairly certain the Gaang will make a strong appearance, but expect to see the supporting cast more as powers/flavour than characters themselves.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I would caution against assuming a second killer right away, just basing on what happened in the previous game.

Side note: how relevant is the movie? Never saw the cartoon
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • Arix said:
    Just going to go ahead and VOTE: NONE since it's day one and nothing's happened yet.
    I really want to discourage wrapping the day up as fast as possible. Even the jokes and attempts at inferring the game's structure are informative about what information was available to each of us. The first day is the safest time for us, since scum would have to be pretty crazy to try and start a train, all the roles are still secret, and presumably few or none of their powers are available. Moving to night gives them an opportunity to act, and waiting gives us more time to feel out who has had to make inferences on how rules not described in their role PM work. That means more time for people with investigative roles to figure out who might be suspicious.
  • Oh hello there 18 posts since my last visit last night.

... will sixteen players be enough to cover all of the awesome bit characters like Joo Dee?  Urgh.

So anyway, I assume no lynch on first day is still the order of the day.

Vote: None

If we decide a first day lynching is what we want to do, I'm flexible.  Though I don't remember what I read about them way back when, I recall there were pros and cons either way.

• Votes can be changed, no lynch vote can also be a placeholder. I have done this before even if it's been awhile
  • Also @selenity regarding the vote count, you have the day ending March 14th, did you mean May?
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Arix said:
    Also @selenity regarding the vote count, you have the day ending March 14th, did you mean May?

You saw nothing
  • PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    I am morally and logically opposed to a no lynch on the first day.
  • Again , it can be a placeholder until something more likely shows up.
    Not having a vote on at all works equally well as a placeholder, and doesn't run the risk of herd mentality-ing people into a no-lynch.
  • Ehhh too many vengeance games I guess
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    After the last few games I'm down for not rushing a no lynch. If we end up not doing it, fine, but everyone needs to check in at least and we can have a little discussion.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    So day ones are boring. Let's make it less boring.

I want everyone to post "I win with Team Avatar."
  • Not everyone has checked in?  Let's lynch the last person, then?

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Falaeron said:

lol okay

I win with Team Avatar. :innocent:

But in all seriousness, I'm pretty okay when it comes to lynch vs no lynch. Especially in a game where we're teased that revivals are possible.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Falaeron said:

Bait for a lie detector power?  I'm curious to see where this goes.

I WIN WITH TEAM AVATAR.

Let's not leave any room for ambiguity and make the post only be "I win with Team Avatar."
  • Falaeron said:

You first. Post it how you want us to, not as part of something else so you can say 'well technically I already said it'
    I win with Team Avatar.
  • good enough for me.
    I win with Team Avatar
  • Odd.  Sure.

I win with Team Avatar.

I win with Team Avatar.
    Following the rules and posting it by itself, doot doot.
  • Oh, I missed that.  Huh.

• I win with Team Avatar.

• PortiusPortius Likes big books, cannot lie
    I win with Team Avatar.
    Any sufficiently advanced pun is indistinguishable from comedy.