Iron Elite Membership

Quick question. The Iron Elite Membership applies to all the characters registered under your email address. Does this include characters from all IRE games or just the game you registered for the membership on?

Thanks,
Silmor

Comments

• Just the one game you bought it on.

• Thanks! I only play Lusternia at the moment anyway, but I thought I'd ask.
  • The explanation that I received years ago is that each game has a mix of ownership and investment stakes involved, so it would be nearly impossible to divide that money 'fairly' if you happened to play them all.
  • Jaspet said:
    The explanation that I received years ago is that each game has a mix of ownership and investment stakes involved, so it would be nearly impossible to divide that money 'fairly' if you happened to play them all.

Makes sense. 

I was always hopeful that one day we would be able to have an All Access IRE pass or something.  I'm considering getting it for Lusty, but I wouldn't hesitate if I could include an Achaea character. I have character that I play super casually over there.  But oh well.
  • Given that retirement lets you hop between  games now, maybe ire-wide elite can someday be a thing.
  • edited May 2017
    I would very much like that.

Also, @Silmor, not sure if you're aware but there's a thread for straightforward questions like that. :) http://forums.lusternia.com/discussion/1777/simple-questions
  • @Kerith Ah, thanks. I didn't see that. Sorry for making a whole new discussion.
  • @Silmor No, no! it's not a problem at all. Just wanted to let you know that option is there. :)