Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Didn't expect to see that in Tweets today, ha.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    >---------------------------[ Changelog Entry #819 ]--------------------------<
       Entered by: Ianir the Anomaly                   Date: 2017-05-09 01:51:54

o New ARTIFACT command: ARTIFACT <artifact#> RESET <0-120min>
         - Sets an artifact to return to you in the specified number of
       minutes. 0 is instantaneously.

o EMOTIONLIST is now searchable: EMOTIONLIST [SPECIAL] <search query>
         - Searches first, second, and third person text, as well as specific
       organisations (to filter guild vs city) and races (to deal with race
       pins).
         - e.g. EMOTIONLIST GLANCES ASKANCE
                EMOTIONLIST CELEST
                EMOTIONLIST FAELING

o UNWRAP may no longer be forced as a command.
    >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------<

LOVE the bolded part.  Guess this means that if we have loaned an artifact out to someone but need it back urgently, we can use 0 to recall it rather than have to worry about said person running it back if they don't have a dirigible or delivery pet

Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Or if you're lending someone an arti you can set it to return after a specific time and let them know
  • emotionlist lucidian
    You are able to perform the following emotes:
                                      [ Emotes ]
    Emote           Pose  Targetted Pose  Type  
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    crystalahh      Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystalanger    Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystalconfused Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystalcool     No    No              Racial
    crystalcurious  Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystalexciteme Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystalglow     Yes   No              Racial
    crystalhappy    Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystalhaze     Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystalhope     Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystallove     Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystalpride    Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystalrelax    Yes   No              Racial
    crystalsad      Yes   Yes             Racial

• Yay Ianir made the thing I asked about
  • Arix said:
    emotionlist lucidian
    You are able to perform the following emotes:
                                      [ Emotes ]
    Emote           Pose  Targetted Pose  Type  
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    crystalahh      Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystalanger    Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystalconfused Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystalcool     No    No              Racial
    crystalcurious  Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystalexciteme Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystalglow     Yes   No              Racial
    crystalhappy    Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystalhaze     Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystalhope     Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystallove     Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystalpride    Yes   Yes             Racial
    crystalrelax    Yes   No              Racial
    crystalsad      Yes   Yes             Racial

Aaaand?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Sooo many emotes

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Emlist special is how I've always gotten those. <_<
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • I'm pulling out of all conflict based mechanics of the game, 100%. I'm finding myself getting both disillusioned and stressed lately. Going to be spending all my time either coding, learning the game more intimately and questing.

I'm undecided on an IC reason to justify this as yet, though a few ideas have been thrown around, one of which I really like.

I'm looking to maintain this for around a month when I will review how things are and where I currently stand.
    email: martin@pharanyx.net
    Discord: Pharanyx#4357
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Taer said:
    I'm pulling out of all conflict based mechanics of the game, 100%. I'm finding myself getting both disillusioned and stressed lately. Going to be spending all my time either coding, learning the game more intimately and questing.

I'm undecided on an IC reason to justify this as yet, though a few ideas have been thrown around, one of which I really like.

I'm looking to maintain this for around a month when I will review how things are and where I currently stand.
    Hey, if I get the motivation to log in again sometime soon (RL steamrolling me atm) feel free to poke me for some RP. Or otherwise let me know if you're free to get poked for some RP. :D
  • tfw a forums flag turns into a one-sided private message argument that lasts an entire day. Dayum, but ya'll have got some time on your hands.
  • Selenity said:
    Hey, if I get the motivation to log in again sometime soon (RL steamrolling me atm) feel free to poke me for some RP. Or otherwise let me know if you're free to get poked for some RP. :D
    Definitely! Will look forward to it!
  • Taer said:
    I'm pulling out of all conflict based mechanics of the game, 100%. I'm finding myself getting both disillusioned and stressed lately. Going to be spending all my time either coding, learning the game more intimately and questing.

For awhile there in Celest there was a walkabout thing where some people would leave the city with the understanding they'd be gone for something like five years to gain perspective on the basin.
  • Yeah, this one one of the things mentioned and I'd have gone for it but for CR6/MoS.
  • Taer said:
    Yeah, this one one of the things mentioned and I'd have gone for it but for CR6/MoS.
    Yeah, you'd have to give up MoS. But there's nothing stopping an org from saying they'll restore your city rank if you return in x time.
  • Steingrim said:
    Taer said:

For awhile there in Celest there was a walkabout thing where some people would leave the city with the understanding they'd be gone for something like five years to gain perspective on the basin.
    Ugh, yes, the Celestines Sojourn. If memory serves, you actually had to convince someone to join Celest before you were allowed to come back.
  • Breandryn said:
    So I got sick of the predatory creepy shit that passed as Gaudi's "sexy" RP and I have started shooting it down. So far, I now get panties in the mail, bitching about how evil I am, some pretty raunchy tells and more hassle than it's worth.
    start issuing people.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited May 2017
    (Ecclesiarchy) Election #172245 has just re-opened for voting due to a tie.

Certainly didn't expect THAT...  

Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Power surge last night. Thankfully the only victims were my wall charger for my phone.....and my laptop charger. Yay for no laptop till Friday after just winning election. 
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I woke up at 2 am to check election results and had an untrapped error pretty much immediately as I played with privs.  I may have gotten one of those "Ianir flashed his eyes up towards the heavens" emotes.  *Cough*

We're just keeping him entertained, right?
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    Maybe I won't try anything until tonight then >_> .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • edited May 2017
    It was only when messing with paths that I found any bugs, though I haven't tried everything yet (for example didn't promote/demote just yet).

edit: And guild request system seems to be working, though there's no helpfile on it.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Mine was trying to brand myself an enemy of the Thornwatch.
This discussion has been closed.