Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    edited May 2017
    Alas, no infinite health vials for everyone. :(
  • Do you still need to own the item you're trying to submit a skin for? I have a pendant of a divine spark skin written, but do not own it as an example. 
  • Tyamit said:
    Do you still need to own the item you're trying to submit a skin for? I have a pendant of a divine spark skin written, but do not own it as an example. 
    Yes, it's a limitation of the system at this point in time.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
    A few days ago we were discussing this on a clan, though.  Theoretically you could give someone 2k goop to customize their bland base artifact to your version, then buy yours with goop once it goes up for sale (if approved).  You would miss out on recouping your 2k goop investment on future purchases, though, since that would go to the person who submitted it for you.
  • Yeah my plan was to just toss the description to someone. Was just curious if that was still a thing. 
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    On terms of submitting stuff, as long as it remotely is pretty to me and halfway fitting for aeldra (I have a glamrock...) and you know I have said artifact, feel free to poke me to submit stuff for you ( the general you). Have done so before and don't mind. giiiive all the pretties :)

Aside of that my rave: Raves to all the players and admins involved in yesterdays things. I am sure the admin hat a lot of facepalm and facedesk moments watching me and the others flail about something we the heck should know how to do by now :D
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • @Taer - you rock. And you know it <3
  • Versalean said:
    @Taer - you rock. And you know it <3
    Was a rather funny interaction that. Thanks and more, please!
    email: martin@pharanyx.net
    Discord: Pharanyx#4357
  • was that that explosion I just saw in Hallifax?
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• Raves for GameMoms too!
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited May 2017
    I just want to rave for @Faythe and @Alaria. These two have made my evening <3

edit:spelling
      o Guild referendums should now have the same requirements as city (level
       30+, 50 hours of play) rather than GR3. All current referendums will
       need to be closed and remade for this to take effect.

Yaaaaaaaay.

• KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    Glad to be of help, I've a ton of spare pieces but annoyingly missing the odd bit from one or two that stops me handing out a full set.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!