Tweets VII: Tweet Child of Mine

Comments

• What does @Estarra do for Mother's Day ...... eat cherry cordials (I love these things so just super jealous ) , make @Isune sing songs (yiur voice A+ but your Beyoncé hair flips need works ).... I needs to know as mother of the universe 
  • Are we going to have a DADSROCK this year for fathers day in addition to the thing for mothers day?
  • Versalean said:
    Lehki said:
    Guild hall requiring speaking specific phrase to leave + guild quest involving drinking booze = I caan't ghet o*hic*ut halp
    I once starved to death in the Bards guildhall due to this. It was all wrong.
    You could have flowed out.
    FOR pposters who aren't steingrim:

• edited May 2017
    My problem is that  I do want to rp, but I have this sort of combination of irritation and panic when someone starts talking to me out of the blue because I'm bad at chitchat and I tend to think they want something and just haven't gotten to the point and its frustrating because sometimes someone is just saying hi. But then some days i'm in a super social mood but i just dont know who to talk to
  • Some people have cloaking gems too. At that time I was with someone in the same location for hours but they don't show up on who.
  • We would like to remind everyone that personal attacks are not permitted by our forum rules.

Thank you.
  • Tylwyth said:
    Versalean said:
    Lehki said:
    Guild hall requiring speaking specific phrase to leave + guild quest involving drinking booze = I caan't ghet o*hic*ut halp
    In Achaea, where Bards couldn't fly ;_;
  • edited May 2017
    Awwww maaaaan, I still got a message that I was tagged and it got modded before I could see it. You know how much I enjoy those things. 
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • Just taking this time to say bye to everyone. I'm not about to make a huge hug-me post, so a tweet will suffice. There is just simply too much trollish behaviour in Lusternia. Too much admin bias and too much untrust. People say there's greener grass to be found and I'm off to search for it.

Love you all, regardless. Life is too short to hate.
    email: martin@pharanyx.net
    Discord: Pharanyx#4357
  • Annick said:
    What does @Estarra do for Mother's Day ...... eat cherry cordials (I love these things so just super jealous ) , make @Isune sing songs (yiur voice A+ but your Beyoncé hair flips need works ).... I needs to know as mother of the universe 
    But, I have no "hair" to flip! (Feathers all the way <3) Besides, have you seen @Lisaera's hairflip?? I'll leave the fabulous hairflipping contests to her and @Drocilla B)
  • Shaddus said:
    Today I had to remind myself that some people are just never going to be happy unless things revolve around them.
    This post better be about me! /s
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Sylandra said:
    People burn out, lose time, etc. I started Sylandra in undergrad when I had infinitely more free time and more energy to be social, greet people, and take on high leadership positions. Somewhere down the line as I got older, I lost a lot of that enthusiasm, and when I logged in, my sessions in Lusternia shortened. RPing started being more difficult for me as opposed to the thing I most looked forward to doing. So now I hermit more. I can't be the only person who's aged into this phase.
    For me, it's more about efficiency. I don't have time to just sit around logged in waiting for things to happen, and I've been here so many years that trying to occupy myself with quests/bashing in the name of waiting just doesn't have appeal. So I ask myself, have I done the basic duties and tasks I set out to do when I logged in? If the answer is yes, that usually means it's time to log out and go chase other obligations or toys, unless I get enmeshed in a bit of chitchat.

This will vary with circumstance. Winter will leave me with more time to be logged in - spring means I've got more stuff to do outside. Also, if Lusternia is the only game I'm focusing on (which seems to be what I'll default to), then I'll naturally spend more time being around. But if I have some new game on my hands, not so much luck.

• Isune said:
    But, I have no "hair" to flip! (Feathers all the way <3
    Then what are those fibers on your Head?

• Versalean said:
    Tylwyth said:
    Versalean said:
    Lehki said:
    In Achaea, where Bards couldn't fly ;_;
    Erm, well Flowing is more plant/Forestwalking(M:TG reference.).

• DId you read that in a book or did you see that in an emote?

• You quickly unwrap a present wrapped in colorful flowers, which sprays glittering silver dust and cheerful confetti into the air, and excitedly pull a package containing twenty-five pet curios from within.
    You've unwrapped an EXCEPTIONAL present! Type PRESENTS to see your Gift Counter.

:(:(:(
  • Tylwyth said:
    DId you read that in a book or did you see that in an emote?
    It's a Listener thing, visions of the past.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    Saran said:
    Tylwyth said:
    DId you read that in a book or did you see that in an emote?
    It's a Listener thing, visions of the past.
    Looks like I'm moving to Seren, uhhhnnnnf.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • I am glad all the outdated stickies are gone, they were bogging the first page of the forum down quite a bit.
  • Tirah said:
    I am glad all the outdated stickies are gone, they were bogging the first page of the forum down quite a bit.
    I de-announced them, but apparently that didn't do anything for anybody else except me. Took somebody sending me a forum message yesterday for me to realise what was going on and fix it. If there's ever anything outdated that should be unstickied, it's probably a situation like that.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • edited May 2017
    That feel when bits of your family history application start turning up and being woven into things. ^_^
  • Saran said:

I was about to ask about some queer couples in the forest.
    A couple of the visions are written from a queer character's perspective (although, some of them aren't as explicit or clear in that regard). 

Ngl, the Listeners' stuff was a hell of a lot of work, but I think they turned out so well. A couple of my favorite ones still haven't been discovered!
  • Hoaracle said:
    Saran said:

I was about to ask about some queer couples in the forest.
    A couple of the visions are written from a queer character's perspective (although, some of them aren't as explicit or clear in that regard). 

Ngl, the Listeners' stuff was a hell of a lot of work, but I think they turned out so well. A couple of my favorite ones still haven't been discovered!
    ooo, I have a gdoc with a bunch that should be going into the ghelp soon, now to recheck all of them >_>. I found another one that's got some people going "I thought that was a thing" and "maybe... we should keep that a little quiet for their sakes"

There all pretty great though, and there's hopes/plans already to scour them to find biography info, any notes we can on various Ancestors, figure out what should be a secret, and share stories with the whole Wilde.
This discussion has been closed.