Avatar: The Last Airbender Mafia!

Comments

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Fyler said:
    What mafia game has ever ended in the first two days?
    None! Again, it doesn't make sense mechanically unless it's just to trip up lie detection. In which case the right play is to shut up, go into stealth mode, and hope no one calls you out before Day 3. Alignment shifts are a thing in mafia, just normally not designed the way @Shaddus is describing, because yeah--day two is not game ending, and it's weird to expect it to be.

But people have made odd choices for flavor before. See: Pokémon mafia game.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Yeah, I don't think I'd put a lot of weight on it. I really hope Eevee's next post is a truth check because that's really what I'm waiting for.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    That moment when you can't say anything because you're the mafia mod but there are things you want to say but they would influence the game. :(

---

Vote Count for Day Two (ends May 19th at 11:59 PM EST)

Portius - Silvanus (1)
    Shaddus - Zitto (1)
    Silvanus - Sylandra (1)

With 15 alive, it takes 8 to lynch! 

• FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    Well who do you guys think I should use my power on today?
    Falaeron said:
    Personally? Silvanus, Portius, or Shaddus. I would prefer Silvanus or Shaddus but I really don't have a strong bias either way. 
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Falaeron said:
    It's your power. Pick someone. I really think it is important that you pick because your pick is going to say a lot about who you do or do not trust and that will help us figure out if your role is or is not trustworthy. 
  • And with this many people and a full mafia around I don't think suggestions from the peanut gallery are terribly trustworthy.
  • Pick who you pick, you're not in the clear yet!
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
    I don't buy the lynch train that started on Portius at all because it was based on an argument from Silvanus that I don't even agree with in the first place. Silvanus is also one of the three people I'm not really trusting right now, but I feel he is more third party than mafia. Shaddus has claimed to be third party so I don't think there is much to gain from using my power on him at this point and if nothing better comes out I think we should just lynch one of Othero, Silvanus or Shaddus.

Instead, I'll use my power on someone who has been flying under the radar a bit, contributing a little without really revealing too much.
    Lehki said:
    I win with Team Avatar.
    STOMP GROUND
    Daraius said:
    Falaeron said:
    I don't buy the lynch train that started on Portius at all because it was based on an argument from Silvanus that I don't even agree with in the first place. Silvanus is also one of the three people I'm not really trusting right now, but I feel he is more third party than mafia. Shaddus has claimed to be third party so I don't think there is much to gain from using my power on him at this point and if nothing better comes out I think we should just lynch one of Othero, Silvanus or Shaddus.

Instead, I'll use my power on someone who has been flying under the radar a bit, contributing a little without really revealing too much.
    Lehki said:
    I win with Team Avatar.
    STOMP GROUND
    Falaeron takes their bare foot and slams it down on the ground once again... although nothing appears to happen.
  • Falaeron said:

Lehki said:
    I win with Team Avatar.
    STOMP GROUND
    Ok, lets hear some more of your thought process. If you think "if nothing better comes out I think we should just lynch one of Othero, Silvanus or Shaddus" then why check on Lehki? Why not use it on one of those 3 to narrow down the list to two and make sure we don't lynch someone who's town but people are actively treating as suspicious?
  • OKay so either he's telling the truth, or this bluff is so bad it's actually good.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Well, I guess it's as good a time to use this as any. 

SHAKE HANDS WITH FALAERON

I'd appreciate it if you could keep what you get from this under wraps. 

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Shaddus said:
    Well, I guess it's as good a time to use this as any. 

SHAKE HANDS WITH FALAERON

I'd appreciate it if you could keep what you get from this under wraps. 

With a generous lengthening of their arm, Shaddus gives Falaeron a good, firm handshake.
    Alright, as far as I could tell from his quickened heart beat, @Lehki was lying.

You have some explaining to do.
    Ooooooo! Vote Lehki

let's test this liar power once and for all
    Daraius said:
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Sips tea patiently
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Oh, forgot to Vote: Lehki
  • I'm only technically lieing in the moment because I have a similar set up to what Shaddus claims. I start aligned with the fire nation but then a few days in switch to team avatar. It's why I was inclined to believe him and was offering an explination for his set up, because it was an explanation for my own. Did not it was going to come up this soon though. I was attempting what I thought was the smart move and just laying low until I switched but can see how that worked out. 

I don't feel the need to reveal any further than that yet, unless more votes start coming in.
  • Ok this alignment switch thing is getting a little confusing. I haven't mafia'd in awhile so I might be unaware of any precedent
  • Or Lehki is bluffing.
  • Ok, so now we have two people who seem to be claiming third party and one who might be hinting at it?
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I am not one of these alignment switching folks or know anything about it, but I do know this:

Portius is a member of the Fire Nation as of last night.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
  • @portius any comment?
  • Lehki, if you're going to claim to be mafia as of right now, and ask us not to lynch you...you're just going to have to claim. 

I mean, maybe this explains why we (might) have a bulletproof lie-detector. 
  • As in tell us a name so we can at least test that against the show and to see if anyone counterclaims. 
    Silvanus said:
    I am not one of these alignment switching folks or know anything about it, but I do know this:

Portius is a member of the Fire Nation as of last night.
    Wait what. unvote

I am in the middle of something but am thinking we lynch either Portius or Lehki today. Preferably Portius because it would double as checking Silvanus's claim.
    Daraius said:
    This got wild very quickly.
  • I'll name claim if it's neccasary but would rather wait, especially considering that there's now more stuff going on with Silvanus and Portius.