Simple Ideas

Comments

• Tridemon said:
    Can we get the choiceentermessage and choicelookmessage powers choices that were tied to guilds tied to class, instead?
    Better, just plain unlocked for those with the relevant class.  Otherwise it could be a mess to deal with each time you classflex.

• MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Clans are not needed. Cartels, however, are what I need in my soul right now. And would like to be in all the Consortium ones :(

• FalaeronFalaeron Jolteon
    I'm going to call it now. You aren't going to use your cartels.
  • voltron cartels are the answer?
  • Phoebus said:
    Falaeron said:
    Just put your guild designs in the city cartel. Please.
    This, so much.
  • Breandryn said:
    Given how many designs are scattered across all the old-guild clans, it would be pretty awesome if we got a CARTEL TRANSFER <design#> TO <new cartel> command to move around designs.

*hope*

• edited May 2017
    I'm slowly derailing the questions thread, so coming over here.

It'd be nice if you could filter by Permissions that are relevant to you. If we added an optional argument to the end of the fulcrux perms and search commands it would be a relatively unobtrusive.

MANSE SET FULCRUX PERMS <org|player|whatever|whatever> <HIDDEN>
    The default is visible since you're literally inviting someone into your Manse and they already know that via PORTAL SEARCH. Changing this to HIDDEN will not keep them from your manse, but it will disable PORTAL SEARCH PERMS filtering your manse.

PORTAL SEARCH [SHOPS|<player>|PERMS] [<item>|<perms>]
    Exclusively filters what information is ALREADY available via PORTAL SEARCH and only if someone hasn't set their Fulcrux perms relevant for you or an org your in as hidden.

edit: Obvious advantages: finding an aethership on the fly when a citymate has set one for use by all city folks, only buying from aethershops that are supportive of your city, you have a bad memory and can't remember the dang alias for that manse anyways
  • Maybe we could get a message if a design in a cartel we trademaster gets rejected or accepted? 
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    Can the discussions/recent discussions page get a link in the mobile version of the site? It's accessable anyway if you know the url, but I'm not seeing a link to it.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Phoebus said:
    Falaeron said:
    Just put your guild designs in the city cartel. Please.
    I'm beginning to think the same should be true of Order cartels. I'm the only person who uses the Jadicean ones, lol.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Okay, so, that falls under the original simple idea of "can deeded cartels/clans not take up a clan slot, since we only have 10". I definitely understand the want for consolidation. But I still want the option to use more than 3 private design slots. Sry bout it.

• PhoebusPhoebus tu fui, ego eris. Circumstances
    Maligorn said:
    Okay, so, that falls under the original simple idea of "can deeded cartels/clans not take up a clan slot, since we only have 10". I definitely understand the want for consolidation. But I still want the option to use more than 3 private design slots. Sry bout it.
    Even if deeded clans/cartels don't take up slots, 5 million clans and cartels showing up in someone's honors is annoying and spammy. Wouldn't it be better just to ask for the ability to expand the submission slots for city cartels?
  • (also hide clans from honors)
  • Phoebus said:
    Maligorn said:
    Even if deeded clans/cartels don't take up slots, 5 million clans and cartels showing up in someone's honors is annoying and spammy. Wouldn't it be better just to ask for the ability to expand the submission slots for city cartels?
    I vote both.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Probably not so simple, but hell, why not: The ability to have descriptions for individual pages for different bookbinding things. Maybe using the LOOK syntax instead of READ. LOOK AT BOOK ON PAGE 1. Let you see a design or whatever. I'd like some clear-cut alternatives to depicting artwork without attempting and failing to resort to ASCII. Make putting whatever artwork or design you come up with on the page require you use an application of a paint palette. 
  • Colored fonts in books
  • Bug #18746   Status: Idea
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -------[Chirbi on 5/18/2017 @ 07:23 ideas]------
    Like wearing a shirt hides a bra, wearing gloves should hide rings from sight. 
    People might be frustrated if you had to remove gloves for ring use though so it 
    might warrant special attention

• There's already an artifact for that it hides all or just enchanted rings
  • The ability to set discounts for groups defined by a level range for shops. new players can be given discounts for basic equipment.
  • Eritheyl said:
    Also the layering system is currently bullshit, let's not make it worse please.
    Can't see stockings when wearing a short skirt and shoes... *eyetwitch*
  • edited May 2017
    Tirah said:
    Eritheyl said:
    Also the layering system is currently bullshit, let's not make it worse please.
    Can't see stockings when wearing a short skirt and shoes... *eyetwitch*
    Don't forget the fact you can't wear panties if you have a chemise, cause logic.
    Email:        el.ni93@hotmail.com
    Discord:    Rey#1460