Absence Thread

Comments

• RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Because of things tomorrow evening as well as Friday-Monday (something about traveling and spending time in a big city), I probably won't be around too much after tonight until Tuesday evening. I'll make an effort to check IG messages and whatnot, but otherwise send a forum message if you need me!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• I'll be gone all of Sunday and most of Monday (until the evening time) because my mumma is coming to visit :D
  • Not absent so much as scarce!

Until the end of May I have family in town, probably will be delayed getting fun Lusternia type things done. I'll still receive email notifications of messages and will reply when I can if something comes up :)

<3 
  • Seconding the scarceness, though mine may be an absence as well.  Be back as soon as I can!
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Visiting my parents Thursday-Sunday. Will log in to check messages but will just be on mobile and at best, Nexus. Forums is the easiest place to reach me if something is needed.
  • EritheylEritheyl ** Trigger Warning **
    One thing after another after another after another. Going to be mostly not-here for a few more days, PM if you need something.
    Crumkane, Lord of Epicurean Delights says, "WAS IT INDEED ON FIRE, ERITHEYL."

-

With a deep reverb, Contemptible Sutekh says, "CEASE YOUR INFERNAL ENERGY, ERITHEYL."
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    This isn't news to anyone but my activity IG is not especially reliable these days. Feel free to forum message me if you need me to log in, though, because I can pop in as needed.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Will be highly scarce through the memorial day weekend
  • Taking some time off for a good long while.
  • edited June 2017
    Please refrain from editing my posts to make me seem Psycho levels of insane. It was cute, but kinda shitty....and a bit dumb, considering you neglected to ban me, so I can edit my posts right back! Also, a big thanks for reaffirming a break from here was the right choice! :):):)
  • MIA for around 2 weeks b/c finals. If you see me I'll just be around for design stuff.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • My time logged in may be a bit spotty for a few days. I have an infection in my finger and can barely type. But I'll still be in regularly to check messages and to hang out a bit, and I can be reached for OOC guild issues at KalasCyna (at) gmail (dot) com.
  • going MIA
  • Lavinya said:
    For all intents and purposes I'm retired, just not techcnically because a) I have no interest to transfer credits etc to another character and b) it's too final and I may come back one day, who knows (doubtful but never say never). Lusternia has occupied a way too large portion of my life for 8 years and it's time I grew up so I won't be playing anymore. It's been real. The only person who actually has in an interest in still communicating with me already has my details so this is more a courtesy goodbye to anyone who may one day go 'oh hey I remember her, whatever happened to her?' or in case Morgfyre ever shows up again because it feels the polite thing to do.

The story has been amazing and I will miss it. Someone publish Lusternia the series of novels plz so I can catch up someday. Bye.
    You'll be missed. :)

Mayor Steingrim, the Grand Schema says to you, "Well, as I recall you kinda leave a mark whereever you go."
  • LARPing this weekend. Login times will be minimal, but I'll be checking in briefly, mostly late at night.

Finger is doing much better. Should be back in full on Monday. 
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    edited June 2017
    I will be largely absent for the next week or so.  I am going to be conducting a short-term move from California all the way to Tennessee on Thursday, so am busy with preparations and then will be in transit from Thursday until Saturday night, as I am travelling via coach bus (Gives me a chance to see the sights and take plenty of photos.)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • On holidays till Sunday. If you see me on, I most definitely shouldn't be there but won't be able to help myself.
  • I essentially can't play much at the moment because while I have an internet connection at home, we've got a persistent problem on the line which means our download speeds are maxing at about 0.5Mb/s and if both me and my partner are using our laptops then I have immense lag because of this. Hopefully it will be fixed soon and I'll be back on properly.
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Anyone who cares to contact me can do so on discord. tarkenton#9574.

It's been real.
  • LuceLuce Fox Populi
    I'm sure you guys have noticed, but I haven't been around lately. This is mostly real life putting soul-crushing levels of pressure on me, but it's going to continue for the forseeable future. If I log in at all it's only going to be to upkeep stables, assuming my mounts ain't dead.
  • Not gone, but work is crazy right now. We are so backed up on work, that my supervisor offered an extra 18.00 an hour to anyone willing to work this weekend to catch up. So yeah, not turning that down!
  • Going away tomorrow until Monday to help make one of the larger UK larp events happen, then I'll be back for a few days, then on holiday for another ten. So next few weeks I'll be a bit absent!
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • Impending move now overtaking all life. :|
  • I'm not actually absent, but I'll have lower activity until I have reasonable internet again. I'm still reachable by message.
  • I'm restricted to only my phone so I don't have the possibility of combat, which means I also don't have the will to log in much now