This bish is heated
  • Kelly says, "Where are your manners, and... why is this so wet?"
  • Ok guys, we made up. war's over. Truce
  • Kelly says, "My crotch is wet. It just sort of happens"
  • The Canadians have officially arrived! Everyone wake up! @Rancoura
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited May 2017
    Uploading images on mobile suck. 
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
    edited May 2017
    Argh
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • KaimanahiKaimanahi The One True Queen
    So the masses are hungry; we're headed inside Smorgasburg. Just look for the group of obnoxious people. :)
    Bunch of nerds. (one more try) 

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Ninja picture-taking alert  :s

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Who's @Lehki? Thought that guy's name was Lucky John.
  • You guys were amazing to hang out with! I'll miss you all, and I truly cannot wait until we next cross paths. You're all crazy motherfuckers, keep being awesome :D
  • *Sigh* And here I am with a nasty cold. Sorry I missed this. But, always a next time!  ;)
  • Today was a blast. I have a few pictures I'll share later
  • @Vhaedryn Pleasure to have you and I'm sorry we didn't get to hang out more! 

Highlights of the trip so far: Smorgasberg and karaoke.

Low points: Getting lost on the way back to my hostel and ending up in a bad place. I promptly got back on the metro and noped out of there.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • We ended up having to get on the same train you did, because there was no downtown service at that station! Thankfully did not get lost though.
    I got on the wrong train at first, but course corrected and got to my bus home in time. I'll try and remember to do a summary of the day after I sleep.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • Only took me 2 days to get sort of familiar with the subway system.  B)

Jokes aside, thanks everyone for meeting up and being so welcoming and cool. I've never done a larger meet like that so it was a bit daunting of an idea. You guys were all so amazing and I've made some incredible memories this weekend. 

Looking forward to doing this in the future!
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • Why is Acrune wearing a harness? 
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • edited May 2017
    Wish I could like @Kaimanahi 's post more than once  :D

Thanks everyone for the great weekend. Special thanks to those that made sure I actually went to the meet in the first place, and anyone that made activity plans for the group and guided us with their NYC wisdom. I'm always wary of meeting new people, but, as usual, it was great to hang out with the people I've never met before, and of course, seeing the regulars too. Looking forward to next time!
  • I had a blast at karaoke and The Lion King! You guys were also just a blast to chill and drink with, talking bout lusternia drama. Kelly is the realest bro though