Spreadsheets, Spreadsheets, and not a chart to spare.

2»

Comments

• Celina said:
     Basically your saying the oppressed orcs just had more influence and import in the villages hierarchy.
    That's pretty accurate, given that the viscanti overlords were all dead.
  • NeosNeos The Subtle Griefer
    edited May 2013
    Beyond updating the damage spreadsheet, I can't think of any other stuff to do publicly for now. Elections are a no go due to the fact that several elections/position filling occurred before they were reported on the Politics board.
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    You can't really same the same, can you?
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • edited May 2013
    Let's get back to spreadsheets.

Edit: For example, I will share that I have a very huge spreadsheet which keeps track of all the offerings made to me over the last 4-5 real life years, and does various updating and ranking from listofferings.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Hey, no fair editing in additional information after I've already Liked it.

(That's deserving of its own separate Like)
  • I felt I needed to justify your like with something non-moderatey.
    Raezon said:
    Let's get back to spreadsheets.

Edit: For example, I will share that I have a very huge spreadsheet which keeps track of all the offerings made to me over the last 4-5 real life years, and does various updating and ranking from listofferings.
    I want this. 
    Love gaming? Love gaming stuff? Sign up for Lootcrate and get awesome gaming items. Accompanying video.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • KarlachKarlach God of Kittens.
    I wish all gods had one of those, I'd be curious to see where I turn up in my short lifespan.

The divine voice of Avechna, the Avenger reverberates powerfully, "Congratulations, Morkarion, you are the Bringer of Death indeed."

You see Estarra the Eternal shout, "Morkarion is no more! Mourn the mortal! But welcome True Ascendant Karlach, of the Realm of Death!

• EnyalidaEnyalida Nasty Woman, Sockpuppeteer to the Gods
    Serenwilde held a bunch of bubbles the very first round. I think we got two, and one in the next flare. I feel like we've had a bit more than three, but not many more.
  • edited May 2013
    Oh Neos, the reason why you weren't getting any Ptoma posts is this:

This day, Ptoma Hive has pledged its support and resources to the Grand Province of Magnagora.
    Caerulo said:
    Oh Neos, the reason why you weren't getting any Ptoma posts is this:

This day, Ptoma Hive has pledged its support and resources to the Grand Province of Magnagora.
    Aha, no wonder. Stupid thing. Will take this into account whenever I go about updating and fixing the spreadsheet.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"
  • TurnusTurnus The Big Bad Wolf
    I find the concept of collelating all this info into spreadsheets disturbing.

~--------------**--------------~

The original picture of Turnus is still viewable here, again by Feyrll.
  • Yeah, I was all for it and proud of my high report success rate. But like about 10 seconds ago when I was thinking about what to report for next month the thought, 'nooo that might not go through and would mess up my ratio' went through my head  :-w

So now I have to envoy a nerf to my envoy epeen :-S

New spreadsheet! This one is all the skills, sans trade skills and Veneration broken down by numbers. The first sheet is alphabetical. Ignore the second sheet for now as it is still unfinished and I will return to it whenever I stop feeling like shooting myself.

Signature!

Celina said:
    Zvoltz said:
    "The Panthron"