Tweets: Three Words

Comments

• @Kagato said:
    Can't afford promo.

:(

Adventures in Cyberspace: Path of the Rogue Now available on Amazon!
    That your book?
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde
    Want Sileni emotes. :(
  • Such mouthiness, newbie!
    Hit them. Hard.
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Fyler said:
    Such mouthiness, newbie!
    Hit them. Hard.
    Burn with fire.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
    Missed important email :(
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Weiwae said:
    I found it!
    Sleepers must awaken! :(
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Isune said:
    Not another cold...  :s
    Get better soon!
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Lusternia is difficult.
  • Selenity said:
    Want Sileni emotes. :(
    Hooray for Lockets
  • Three hours editing. :(
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
    It's "steed". *hides*
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    Shaddus said:
    It's "steed". *hides*
    And "fought".  /cough
  • Squires don't spell.
    Things to do.
    Squires bake snickerdoodles? 
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Will to login.
    Choo-choo wo woo!
  • No more dorms.
    Happiness is fleeting.
    Take home finals.

Doom. Doom. Doom.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • edited June 2017
    500 decay messages
  • Got my squonkabonk
    The purpose of writing is to inflate weak ideas, obscure pure reasoning, and inhibit clarity. With a little practice, writing can be an intimidating and impenetrable fog!
  • Stratas said:
    Got my squonkabonk
    Give me one!
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Tirah said:
    Stratas said:
    Got my squonkabonk
    Give me one!
    Come to Glomdoring.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Tirah said:
    Stratas said:
    Got my squonkabonk
    Give me one!
    She said what? :o
    Don't need Glomdoring.
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Just for propriety!

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• Runed trousers. Always.
  • RIP, TELEPORT ARTEFACTS :'(
This discussion has been closed.