• Versalean said:
    RIP, TELEPORT ARTEFACTS :'(
    Long live ARTISHOP
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Ianir said:
    Versalean said:
    RIP, TELEPORT ARTEFACTS :'(
    Long live ARTISHOP
    But walking from the aetherplex to the cave of chaos for the wheel is so long. It was much easier to use teleport artifacts.
  • edited June 2017
    just "pathwalk cavechaos"
  • Welp. Day ruined.
  • Kerith said:
    just "pathwalk cavechaos"
    THAT'S A THING!? :o
  • Waiting on designs
  • @Hoaracle ruined bing-bong
  • edited June 2017
    Dads don't rock?
  • Arix said:
    Dads don't rock?
    We failed to enable the Mother's Day one a month ago due to reasons involving life and similar unpleasant things. We kind of let the Father's Day one slip by because of that, since it'd be a tad odd to run one and not the other. Also, we forgot. Mostly that one if I'm being honest. Probably next year.
    Forum Avatar drawn by our lovely Isune.
  • Ianir said:
    Arix said:
    Dads don't rock?
    We failed to enable the Mother's Day one a month ago due to reasons involving life and similar unpleasant things. We kind of let the Father's Day one slip by because of that, since it'd be a tad odd to run one and not the other. Also, we forgot. Mostly that one if I'm being honest. Probably next year.
    Equal opportunities promos!!!
  • Father's Day is sort of a sarcastic pat on the head and a 'And you helped too, sweetie' as far as holidays go, so It wouldn't have surprised me if it had just been forgotten
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Arix said:
    Father's Day is sort of a sarcastic pat on the head and a 'And you helped too, sweetie' as far as holidays go, so It wouldn't have surprised me if it had just been forgotten
    Uh, excuse you. We do rock.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • What I mean by that is that Father's Day doesn't seem to get as much attention and often comes off as an afterthought
  • Third submission woes
  • I miss y'all.
    The drone, the whistle, the thundrous sound;
    It seared their eyes, it shook the ground.
    One hundred thousand voices lift,
    While ashes like dirty snowfall drift.

The clouds of purple glowing gas,
    The tiny sun is rising fast.
    Your star...
    Is on the rise.
  • RiviusRivius Your resident wolf puppy
    Ianir said:
    Arix said:
    Dads don't rock?
    Out of curiosity, why not have it auto-enable on the dates?
  • TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Rivius said:
    Ianir said:
    Arix said:
    Dads don't rock?
    Easy ain't easy.
  • Tarkenton said:
    Rivius said:
    Ianir said:
    Arix said:
    Dads don't rock?
    Easy ain't easy.
    I wonder if it could be done similar to the HAPPYBIRTHDAY command we have.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • In general, when it comes to coding it's a good idea not to say things like "maybe they can just do it like this other thing" because chances are it's nowhere near as simple as you might think. In fact, it's pretty much a good idea not to assume that anything is simple to code if you haven't actually read how the code works.
  • Magnagora spouse hunt
    edited June 2017
    Yasei said:
    Magnagora spouse hunt

Good luck!
  • edited June 2017
    @Ianir

Have some coffee.

It makes four.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
    Ianir said:
    Three Word Sentences.
    Pain In Arse.
    Conformity Is Hard.

Not Hard Code.
    Business Logic Problem.
    Not Solo Decision.

Terrible Poem Structure.
    Trapped In Code.
    Please Send Caffeine.

Whole post awesome.
    Sounds like lackacaffeine.
    Or typical developer.
  • Game of Letters
  • Send more AC.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
This discussion has been closed.