Very Vanilla Mafia - The Game Thread [Town Victory]

Comments

• I think we should be really careful about giving the mafia too much info, but at the same time, I think it would help us to know who else is supposed to be here.
    I don't think we should claim who we are, but we can say who we know is supposed to be here. The more we know without giving away info to the mafia, the better off we are.

That said, I find Lehki suspicious since he claims to not know anyone else who is here.

On the other hand, Eldanian seems to think he knows what he is talking about.

I'm kinda torn on this, but Vivet said that with this rule set up we can vote or conscious, so I'm going to VOTE LEHKI until /unless Eldanian can give us more to go on than "trust me".

• Can we assume that mafia have shared their roles and powers?
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Dys said:
    Can we assume that mafia have shared their roles and powers?
    With each other? Yep, and they coordinate what they do together at night. That's why they are a mafia "team"!

Third parties if they exist though usually work solo.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • @weiwae I wasn't given any other character names either
  • SilvanusSilvanus The Sparrowhawk
    I wasn't given any names either, and our known mafia was given one so I wouldn't use that as a qualifer
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    I was given names. Our known mafia seems to have known a potential third party though. Ayano's alignment looks murky.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • Hmm, another dead end.. blasted!
    Why would some of us be given names and the intro mention the burning guestbook if it wasn't useful to us?
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    I suppose it's not useful for late game, when with a limited number of players left alive, if X player hasn't died you can safely assume and prevent as many false claims.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
    Weiwae said:
    Hmm, another dead end.. blasted!
    Why would some of us be given names and the intro mention the burning guestbook if it wasn't useful to us?
    To try and verify who is in the game I suppose. I noticed the wording on Tark's was more ambiguous than the wording in my own post, though, so not all role sheets are equal in that respect.
    Daraius said:
  • Could be a fluff thing, people who are directly affiliated with GAH are aware of other members of the same organization because they're friends or whatever. My fluff is that I basicly heard of shenanigans going down and decided to help GAH of my own volition, and also I apparently had a premonition
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Edit post:

Meant to say useful for late game.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Names could be useful for a claim that's less dangerous than a power claim. Maybe. Unless your name is Murderface the Puppy-eating Death Knight.

No guarantee everyone's been heard of though, e.g. for GAH allies.
    I guess in the interest of sharing things that town can benefit from, the reason my role doesn't have another name is because I am an animal, though it does mention elves.
    2014/04/19 01:38:01 - Leolamins drained 2000000 power to raise Silvanus as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2014/07/23 05:01:29 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Munsia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:07 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Arimisia as a Vernal Ascendant.
    2015/05/24 06:03:58 - Silvanus drained 2000000 power to raise Lavinya as a Vernal Ascendant.
    Weiwae said:
    I think we should be really careful about giving the mafia too much info, but at the same time, I think it would help us to know who else is supposed to be here.
    I don't think we should claim who we are, but we can say who we know is supposed to be here. The more we know without giving away info to the mafia, the better off we are.

That said, I find Lehki suspicious since he claims to not know anyone else who is here.

On the other hand, Eldanian seems to think he knows what he is talking about.

I'm kinda torn on this, but Vivet said that with this rule set up we can vote or conscious, so I'm going to VOTE LEHKI until /unless Eldanian can give us more to go on than "trust me".

I will say I'm open to this lynch but currently Eldanien is implying he knows more than he's letting on, which is why I haven't budged.
    Daraius said:
  • Kalikai said:

I'll reveal this tidbit. The reason I'm okay with Tremula is because I actually take a supermajority to lynch without mob mentality. 
    Just thinking, this is easy to test. We can vote Lady K up to seven and if day doesn't end then She's telling the truth and we can unvote Her.

Vote: Kalikai
  • I might have an easier way that won't require a possible accidental lynch, just gimme a minute.
  • Kalikai said:
    I'm certainly not scum, and I'll reveal if I need to.
    Let's see if this works. TIME TO TOKE
  • Kalikai said:
    Sorry, it was supposed to be exclamatory. TIME TO TOKE!
  • green is truth, red is intentional deceit, yellow is they don't know or the answer can't be revealed
    Ooooh! What does that do?!

(You know, for a "Very Vanilla Mafia" game, we're got a lot of non-vanilla powers in play! Haha.)
    Daraius said:
  • More smoke divination. It's limited use though, or I would have used it yesterday
  • Gotta go run errands, if the smoke doesn't change colors for you I will be around later this evening to interpret it
    My role is anything but vanilla.
  • Well that just got exciting!
  • I think "Vanilla" is deliberately ironic based on what I've seen.
    Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
    Arix said:
    Kalikai said:
    Sorry, it was supposed to be exclamatory. TIME TO TOKE!
    As Arix eagerly whips out a special sachet of herbs and sets it alight, she puffs grey wisps of smoke into the air that cloud around her head. Gazing penetratingly at Kalikai, the smoke slowly shifts as it clouds Arix's vision and turns a bright green.
  • Unvote

• Alright, so Kalikai and Arix are probably town then? 

I'm kind of waiting to see what @Eldanian has to say, but think that's taking too long. You want to spill what you know or should we move on?
    Ooo! Unvote.

@Eldanien you best get to 'splain' yourself.

Daraius said:
  • I'd like to know what Eldanien is hiding too and what Fyler knows about who has poison