Lack of Raves VI: Rave Today, Tweet Tomorrow

Comments

• After a ton of travel and visiting family I'm finally back home! Looking forward to a lazy day tomorrow.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Super rave for @Czixi and chatting with @Orventa and I earlier.
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • Thank you to @Akatriel and @Shaddus for new beasties!

Like a gigantic snake, a taint wyrm coils over on herself, her thick tubular body pallid and glistening with oil and slime, and she has tattered feathered wings. Black faceted eyes stare with a malevolent gleam, and wisps of poisonous vapours trickle out from her slitted nostrils. The cloying stench of taint exudes from her pores, dissolving the earth beneath her. She is called 'Moukiuki.'

A pallid taint wyrm with tattered feathered wings is coiled on the ground here, dissolving the earth beneath her with her corrosive stench.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • 2017/06/16 12:31:24 - Ilthilior appointed Yasei as an aide to the Minister of Security.
  • I read that as pronoun instead of promotion at first.
    I'm Lucidian. If I don't get pedantic every so often, I might explode.
  • Anita said:
    @Kendra <3

When having a sort of not-ok day, she's always there to cheer me up. Best e-daughter :D
    Thankies! Best e-Mom XD. I have more up my sleeve. >:)
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • @Ophir For making my night. Let's have tea again soon.
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • @Czixi for being an awesome stalker mist and helping keeping me awake so I can adjust to a proper timetable for work. And for putting up with my brain being slow and unimaginative (sorry 24 hours awake does that to me)
  • @Czixi for doing that super colourful mini event for me!
  • Adoption! 
  • The troupe of 3 bards gathers, offering their thanks and giving you several small bags of gold 
    before rushing off backstage.
    You have completed the bard challenge for five days out of five.
    Congratulations! You have completed the consecutive bard challenge for the tenth time!
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Bards' Friend' achievement! You have earned 5 credits.

#inurface
  • Versalean said:
    The troupe of 3 bards gathers, offering their thanks and giving you several small bags of gold 
    before rushing off backstage.
    You have completed the bard challenge for five days out of five.
    Congratulations! You have completed the consecutive bard challenge for the tenth time!
    [ACHIEVEMENT]: You have completed the 'Bards' Friend' achievement! You have earned 5 credits.

#inurface
    Just a few hundred more to go?
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Message #607 sent by (system) (received: 2017/06/23 10:31:44)
       You sold set Husky Puppy and received 5 credits.
    11300h, 6300m, 6800e, 10p, 26400en, 26400w Belrx-rm
    Message #608 sent by (system) (received: 2017/06/23 10:32:00)
       You sold set Pug Puppy and received 5 credits.
    Message #609 sent by (system) (received: 2017/06/23 10:32:13)
       You sold set Pompom Puppy and received 5 credits.
    Message #610 sent by (system) (received: 2017/06/23 10:32:25)
       You sold set Corgi Puppy and received 5 credits.

Yessssssss
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • @Avurekhos is da real MVP. 
    The drone, the whistle, the thundrous sound;
    It seared their eyes, it shook the ground.
    One hundred thousand voices lift,
    While ashes like dirty snowfall drift.

The clouds of purple glowing gas,
    The tiny sun is rising fast.
    Your star...
    Is on the rise.
  • Shaddus said:
    Message #607 sent by (system) (received: 2017/06/23 10:31:44)
       You sold set Husky Puppy and received 5 credits.
    Message #608 sent by (system) (received: 2017/06/23 10:32:00)
       You sold set Pug Puppy and received 5 credits.
    Message #609 sent by (system) (received: 2017/06/23 10:32:13)
       You sold set Pompom Puppy and received 5 credits.
    Message #610 sent by (system) (received: 2017/06/23 10:32:25)
       You sold set Corgi Puppy and received 5 credits.

Yessssssss
    Thanks for my puppies.
  • Ianir said:
    I can now read bugs from my phone thanks to a new feature 100% coded via my phone. The future is amazing. I may have a problem.
    So not only can we expect a 24hour turnaround on bugs henceforth, but we're doing you a favour by spam-bugging and letting you play with your new toy!
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Simooooooooo.  <3
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • @gero for giving me a 2/3 finished sileni collection to get me started.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
  • @Vivet

For being the curio whisperer <3

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)
  • Rave to @Ouphe for actually going along with my creepy stuff   :D