What are you listening to at the moment?

Comments

• edited June 2017

• I'm in a bluesy (but heavy) sort of mood.
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • edited June 2017
    while I Astral bash

Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."

• The drone, the whistle, the thundrous sound;
    It seared their eyes, it shook the ground.
    One hundred thousand voices lift,
    While ashes like dirty snowfall drift.

The clouds of purple glowing gas,
    The tiny sun is rising fast.
    Your star...
    Is on the rise.

• The perfect rainy morning jam
  • COMMANDER SHEPARD -

The song (OFFICIAL VIDEO) by Miracle Of Sound

• VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
  • edited July 2017
    Kesha has a new single about abuse, overcoming depression, and finding your voice. And it's amazing.

Known Aliases: Celina/Cyndarin/Fire Jesus/The Night/That Bitch who griefed us
  • Ken Ashcorp - Absolute Territory

(similar to eletro-swing)

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    I'm a sucker for animated music videos and this one is called "The Wolf" so naturally I'm all about it.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • edited July 2017
    Modern Noir collection.  Lovely by any standard as far as I'm concerned, but meshes quite well meandering about Magnagora.  The last song is a haunting rendition of Wicked Game.
  • VivetVivet , of Cows and Crystals
  • RancouraRancoura the Last Nightwreathed Queen Canada
    Daraius said:
    I'm a sucker for animated music videos and this one is called "The Wolf" so naturally I'm all about it.

That was fantastic.

Incidentally, if anyone is a fan of beautiful epic fantasy music, I highly recommend this album by Ivan Torrent

And this mix.

Tonight amidst the mountaintops
    And endless starless night
    Singing how the wind was lost
    Before an earthly flight

• SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    Rancoura said:

Incidentally, if anyone is a fan of beautiful epic fantasy music, I highly recommend this album by Ivan Torrent

Whoa this is great, thank you. Been needing new music to jam to. <3
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • I prefer the original, but not too bad of a cover..

Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
  • Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game

Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • while I do the epic (slave) quest. :)
  • Ambients for gaming.  I adore these channels, but here's an example, wonderful for Magnagora. 

And one that is much less ambient, but for the forest-types!

• <a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg">https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg</a>
  • Minkahmet said:
    @Minkahmet I love her music. 'Born to Die' will forever be one of my fav's.

Currently listening to this;

• Kendra said:
    Minkahmet said:
    @Minkahmet I love her music. 'Born to Die' will forever be one of my fav's.

Currently listening to this;

I've actually just literally discovered her music, despite her being out and about in the industry for a several years now. So I find myself listening to it constantly haha. Tori Amos is another one actually. I'll have to see what else she has done recently.
    <a rel="nofollow" href="https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg">https://www.lusternia.com/banner/minkahmet.jpg</a>
  • @Minkahmet here are a few I really like:

• This made me binge listen the whole ost. Still can't decide whether Awakening or this is better music-wise.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Apparently Light has been on Spotify for a bit now, and Project Destati did not fail me.

https://open.spotify.com/user/22pv5uljjn7wjjx6bt5dr3qka/playlist/5wcBuEdlz9tvxLTbgBRu0k
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."