Just Plain Awesome

edited April 2017 in The Real World
Haven't seen any threads for this yet(?)

Post your Awesome finds here.

Starting off:

'Vaporization is about the changing of state, thus turning liquid to vapor where it occurs in our body. We breathe; we sweat; heartbeats hit and blood flows. That’s how the internal circulation work and regular the body temperature. The heat evaporates through sweating hence for the result. Our body work like an orchestra, the micro sounds are amazing.

VaporScape is an interactive ambience sound installation that contains 4 layers of sound. It detects the humidity of the room, temperature on audience’s skin and translate the vaporization rate into the sound modulation. It emphasis the biomechanics process of human body and embodied the generative soundscape self-containing in a vaporized atmosphere.'

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)

Comments

• Reminded me of Continuum
    It's a spherical display drone

It flies!

Naked drone.

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
  • The second pic is beautiful Orventa!
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • SelenitySelenity My first MC to stay in Serenwilde

• It's cliche, but I love mandalas.
    Flames erupt from the caldera below as a distorted voice echoes, "Their spirit must be broken if they wish to be reborn as true warriors."
  • Circuit Mandalas!

More here!

• I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.