Pet Pics!

Comments

• @Lehki Thank you for indulging me! They took forever to load on my practically-dialup internet, but so worth it. :)
  • @Tarkenton Fantastic name! Now I want to watch Hook.
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    Those ferrets though. <3

• TarkentonTarkenton Traitor Bear
    Ferrets are the best. I miss mine. Even if one of the evil little bastards chewed a hole in the sleeve of my favorite hoodie.
  • I really want one, myself, but my place does not allow pets. :(
  • This is just before I got told off for disturbing her when she was sleeping, even if it was to clean up after her (she's a grumpy lady in the morning)
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • Laysus. More snake! :)
  • D'aw. <3 is that a fluffy kitty there too? Do they get along?
  • Can't resist! So many adorable animals! Here are the two orange princess roommates that live with me and my partner:

they have a hard time napping because we can't stop taking pictures of them together.
  • SylandraSylandra Join Queue for Mafia Games The Last Mafia Game
    That is the most adorable smile.
    Daraius said:
    "Oh yeah, you're a naughty mayor, aren't you? Misfile that Form MA631-D. Comptroller Shevat's got a nice gemstone disc for you, but yer gonna have to beg for it."
  • So at the weekend, I put together a bioactive setup for Penelope, our python - It's a miniature ecosystem with live plants and isopods and other critters to clean things up, and it's a lot larger than the old one :D 

@Kerith and @Arien seemed interested >.>

Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • @Laysus I love how she's peeking up at you in the second-to-last pic. Cute! Thanks for remembering to share. :)
  • YOU ADDED MUSIC

Orpheus wasn't named after this guy, right?
    Image result for dr orpheus venture bros

• DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot

I just found the 'add music' option, so yeah I added music.  :D

Orpheus was named after this guy,

but his middle name is Byron.

I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    Ejderha said:
    My two poor, tired kitty cats.

Uh. 

Hey, buddy. Are you looking for a roommate to play all of those games with?
    Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.