Project Artdump

Comments

• Respect to people who can draw armor well. Curious to see how it'll turn out!
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • Tremula said:
    I'm not nearly as talented, but I'm doing some work of Trem for a canvas painting, so I figured I'd share. This is the uninked line art from paper:

And here's how it's translating to canvas so far.

May update as time goes on (and thanks to Meredith from work for holding the canvas for me).
    D: i see nothing.
  • TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    Ordassa said:
    Fixed! Was using a temporary img host accidentally.
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • Tremula said:
    Ordassa said:
    Fixed! Was using a temporary img host accidentally.
    studied art?
  • MaligornMaligorn Windborne
    edited June 2017
    I already articulated a lot of praise on Ad-Hoc (just a few seconds ago), but for here I want to make sure to say: I think you captured the Nihilist look really well, like, I'm kind of blown away by how accurate it seems. Nelras has that quintessential stoneface of a guy about to curse the crap out of someone (but doesn't really want to?) (also evidenced by the hand he's starting to raise). Idk. It's awesome. Great job.

• Eeeee it's Nelras. :D  I second Maligorn's assessment about his expression, which is simultaneously quiet, reserved, and also deeply annoyed. Which is really perfect for Nelras.
    (clan): Falmiis says, "Aramelise, verb, 1. adorn with many flowers."
  • DaraiusDaraius Shevat The juror's taco spot
    Now we need to see Celest and Hallifax versions. 
    I used to make cakes.

Estarra the Eternal says, "Give Shevat the floor please."
  • So gorgeous! Thank you so much, @Xeii. Definitely worth the wait.  <3
    Avatar created by the amazing Feyrll.
  • It me. :3

• (thank you!!!)

• TremulaTremula Banished Quasiroyal
    edited January 2018
    <3<3 I love everything about this. The little dots in her eye that haven't grown into full eyes yet. The fact that her expression mark there looks like a spiderweb. The tiny fang she hasn't grown into. T H E   S L O U C H!!!! The masque and the ribbon, side by side. The absolute death in Nelras' eyes. The way he's fanning himself off with his other hand. How too-big Trem's eyes look oh my gosh you captured her so well, I love this. ETA: ALSO SHE'S SUCH A LITTLE GOBLIN LOOK HOW SMUG SHE IS, BAH THIS IS PERFECT! <3<3
                          * * * WRACK AND ROLL AND DEATH AND PAIN * * *
                                         * * * LET'S FEEL THE FEAR OF DEATH AGAIN * * *
              * * * WE'LL KILL AND SLAUGHTER, EAT THE SLAIN * * *
      * * * IN RAVAGING WE'LL ENTERTAIN * * *

Ixion tells you, "// I don't think anyone else had a clue, amazing form."
  • So happy to see you're happy with it @Tremula! :DDD
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • @Xeii - That dark Emperor is gorgeous. I love your work!
    The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • some day, I might get back to doing artwork again heh
    The soft, hollow voice of Nocht, the Silent resounds within your mind as His words echo through the aether, "Congratulations, Arimisia. Your mastery of vermin cannot be disputed."