ShaddusShaddus , the Leper MessiahOutside your window.
Apparently there's this website. You register, and then people who know your page (for instance, mine is Shaddus.sarahah.com) can go to your site and leave anonymous or not so anonymous messages. Anyone else trying this out?
Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.

Comments

• ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    I'm disappointed in most of you. You have the chance to post anonymous messages to yours truly, and you don't take the time? This is all I get?

Everiine said: The reason population is low isn't because there are too many orgs. It's because so many facets of the game are outright broken and protected by those who benefit from it being that way. An overabundance of gimmicks (including game-breaking ones), artifacts that destroy any concept of balance, blatant pay-to-win features, and an obsession with convenience that makes few things actually worthwhile all contribute to the game's sad decline.
  • CyndarinCyndarin used Flamethrower! It was super effective.
    I hate the idea of that app too much to actually download it.
  • ShaddusShaddus , the Leper Messiah Outside your window.
    edited August 2017

Ooh, that's a good question. The simple answer is no.

The reason I have had so many alts is that I love Lusternia. I don't have even a fraction of the characters I've had here in other IRE games. I think one of the reasons I like to generally play in all orgs is the moral ambiguity/grey area concept we have here. 

Whereas in Achaea we have "City of Good", "City of Evil", it's not so easy to draw those lines in Lusternia, unless you're looking at superficial things.

Plus, it's fun to be extremely angry with an org/group of people, then play on their "side " and see how you come to sympathise with them.

------

As for the other notion of being "unhappy with my life", that's entirely possible. Living where I live, I don't have a lot of exposure to outside cultures and beliefs; Lusternia helps me meet new people in places outside my comfort zone, so to speak. 
    ------

So, the complex answer may actually be yes.