Thanks for the RP (Version 1.0 Alpha)

Comments

• I generally log on for half an hour before work in the mornings and today, was almost late to work because of doing the first part of a tour of the Serenwilde for Trialante. It was quite fun even if I had to leave partway through and hand over the reigns to someone else.
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • @Anita Just when things were feeling slow, low, and directionless, "POOF!" Thank you so much. You have revitalized Lusternia for me <3
  • edited July 2017
    To @Noor @Ophir @Hegemone these past few days, you have truly enriched my experience with your style and our devious plots.

The cool night-time breeze shivers in the arid caress of the streets of the capital city, brushing the earthen taste of dust across your lips.
    A blessed silence falls upon the city for the moment, most activity confined to the towers and the
    theatre due to the snowy weather.
    Pinprick points of light twinkle in the deep black overhead, their brightness full of a cold,
    hungering malice.
  • @Vatul - Right back at you. I have been having the best time.
  • @Vatul shenanigans <3
  • @Xeii, @Aramel for some fun RP, even though we had to cut it short. I hope we get to finish the rest soon.
  • @Isune and @Aeldra - My first Isune RP, even if it was little, it meant a lot to me! Kendra has the inspiration she needs, thanks to that discussion. Aeldra- Squid Queens ahoy! XD

@Maligorn - For putting up with K's constant questions. 
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • @Falaeron. @Aramel. Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did, 10/10 would get scolded again.
    "May this be the first of many new experiences for you, Heart of the Crescendo," Czixi says, smile quirking. "The future is an exciting place."

https://estelss16.deviantart.com/, visit if interested.
  • @Arien that was an excellent start to the day, thank you :D
    Please note: I deliberately play a very flawed character. Just because he says or does something, does not mean I agree with it. He's a bit of a <censored> really
  • @Maylea & @Mahin the fox

splendid rp!
  • EveriineEveriine Wise Old Swordsbird / Brontaur Indianapolis, IN, USA
    A wonderful visit from @Daiua! While I argued politics over the commune aether--sorry for being distracted!
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

Daraius said: You gotta risk it for the biscuit.

Pony power all the way, yo. The more Brontaurs the better.
  • @Ouphe Thanks for tolerating my wasp-related enthusiasm. And thanks to @Veyils, @Athree, @Cadan and @Allixea for making Glomdoring so interesting to play in!
  • AeldraAeldra , using cake powered flight
    Thanks for all the fun RP opportunities and the laughs produced: @Nelras, @Kendra, @Kali <3
    Avatar / Picture done by the lovely Gurashi.
  • @veyils Thank you for your help! <3
    Very belated raves for all the times @Kerith has stopped by to talk to Ev :) . And continuing raves for Ev's family, @Eleniel, @Elarin, and @Elissata, for making me smile with our interactions :) .
    Everiine is a man, and is very manly. This MAN before you is so manly you might as well just gender bend right now, cause he's the manliest man that you ever did see. His manly shape has spurned many women and girlyer men to boughs of fainting. He stands before you in a manly manerific typical man-like outfit which is covered in his manly motto: "I am a man!"

• Allixea said:
    @veyils Thank you for your help! <3
    @Allixea It was fun, hope you enjoy the eyepatch.
  • Whoever took over Leeoh <3. Thank you :). I was expecting to be carted off in chains, along with @Ejderha and made to argue it out in the courts. :D 
    Moon Priestess Ridien says, "The blood of an animal, however, can also be a tool. Consider fetishes -
    - efficient, powerful tools created by ecologists. It is exactly as Kendra says -- a tool of bones 
    and blood that has been magnified, changed, enchanted. Made into a tool."
  • Thanks @Xenthos for being so ridiculously welcoming and tolerant of all of my questions.
  • XenthosXenthos Shadow Lord
    I am really appreciating having you around. :)
  • edited August 2017
    Thanks to the person who played Daiua. That interaction was a pleasant surprise. :smile:

@Maylea
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Thanks @Maylea - Interactions with Divinity are always interesting.  Also thanks again for the sketch :)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • Hey thanks @Viravain, I'm a bit late but you made me pee a little because I was reading rp logs when you expressed dissatisfaction with not being greeted.
  • Kendra said:
    Before I forget, because you've all made the game so much more fun as of late;

@Lilybell - I am looking forward to seeing what other chaotic conversations they can come up with! I love the way you RP, and the same for @Eriophai- You've both been extremely refreshing, fun/exciting and creative. I don't know if it's because I'm from the UK, but I actually understand the Scottish brogue (If I am correct in saying that's what it is. I do not know what's going on with Italics, but it won't go away.)
    P.s. Thanks for landing K that job, I can no longer avoid responsibility. 

@Anita - Best e-Mother ever. Slacking on the chocolate though. >:) I don't think I ever laugh so much when Anita is not around. 

@Ejderha and Anita together; Making K see what wonderful family she has to rely on. Thank you thank you thank you for what you did. 

@Sondayga - How did you manage quests without me before? For all the fights, too (Dem traps):P. I live a little longer with you around. 

@Tirah - For being generous and helpful all the time. 

@Orventa - For trusting K with said role. 

@Aeldra - For putting the 'K'  back in Kill  XD. Honestly, it's a learning curve and I owe you so much. Along with Kali, squid queen's for life. Being the best friend there ever was and is. 

@Maligorn - For not murdering K. Sorry/Not sorry for accidentally killing you. 

@Romaan - Making the game fun again, all the hunting, fighting, learning etc and generally a silver lining. 

@Astrasia - For being the sweetest e-Grandmother and life lesson giver. 

@Rivius and @Meliana - Interesting...

@Kreon - Where's my tiara? >:) For all the beakers,  and making me tare my hair out on continuum, and everything else. 

@Nelras and @Xeii - You suck me in so easily with your RP, and it's always so captivating and fleshed out, especially with all the help; Thank you. For all the goodies, and next up- Teaching her to walk in those shoes :D

The recent RP events with @Isune and @Czixi , I've absolutely loved joining in on those, and Volucer- What a wicked bird :'D.

Not forgetting our very own Chuck Norris- Leeoh Varden

@Saz - M'Lord ;). I look forward to you coming back.

@Faleron - For keeping us all afloat. @Aramel - For keeping Fal afloat. 

I think I've forgotten a few from K's jaunts around Lusternia lately, but thank you, even if the interactions have been small. I will probably remember later and come back to it. For now I am sort of spaced out on painkillers and probably not making much sense. 

Yep! That's what it is! I love roleplaying with you :smiley:
    For a lovely bit of RP with @Elissata a few days ago, that was really tender and fun!

• So my current list, in no particular order

@Kistan Mr. Plaguefixeruper thank you!

@Xypher Mr. Dreamer Thank you as well! For starting me on what is gonna a fun long journey hopefully from unfocused chaotic energy, too focused driven chaos and passion as I travel my characters path!

@Chirbi Ms. Smarts my mentor, thank you for all the good fun, and for fast becoming a friend.

@Malarious Mr. Doom! Doom doom doom, doomy doomy! You are always great because I cannot tell if you are bullshitting me or not. It's great and I love it!

@Esoneyuna Ms.Sparklycrone You are awesome and I am amazing at your dedication to both the craft of the character you've written and the complex motivations I can sense behind most of what she does.

@Dys For being an awesome guild lead and helping me get established in our order. Looking forward to writing some gossip!

@CalithelFAMILY Can't find any of you people on the forums but... Thank you for being glorious people together with me. And reaching for the stars. Dy-Dad, Momma-Isa, Solli-sun, Yugi-moon, Trixlet, BizBaz and the few I'm forgetting because you barely log in, you are all fucking fantastic people and I love you!

@Anelissa Ms.Ane You are a wonderful person who I look forward to getting to know more! Thank you for what little RP we've had thus far. And come back to Gaudiguch PLEASE!

@Allixea Ms. Brightspot Thank you for explaining those things to my character that one day, they helped establish her as an independent individual! And also prevented her from growing to hate an entire faction in the South! So Yea!

@Steingrim Haven't had much IC time with you Steingrim, but the advice you've given me has been constantly good, and you're willingness to help me has been greatly appreciated.

@rezekir Mr.Stiff you aren't on the forums friend, and that makes me sad, but I will of course always be available for 3 things for you, Hugs, a person to inspire, and really awkward conversations.

@Vuris Mr.Uncle-dadfigure! I appreciate your enthusiasm and bad influenceness, it's wonderful. I love it. And never stop being you. Even if my dyslexia makes me have to rewrite your name 4 or 5 times before just saying fuckit and sending the tell.

@various others If I've forgotten you it's not because you are not memorable, it's because I am currently on 3 hours of sleep in 48 hours running now. I'll talk to you all later.
  • glad to have you in gaudi @Neela!
  • Neela said:
    So my current list, in no particular order

@Kistan Mr. Plaguefixeruper thank you!

A list in no particular order, yet I still tell myself I am top of it!

See that @Chirbi !

K.
    Not Ess.
    Totally not Ess.
    Probably Kistan but that only has one s