Estarra's London Meet - August 26, 2017

2»

Comments

• I'm nowhere near 100%, but depending on lodging possibilities, there's at least a chance I could make it.  Looking for cheapo tickets today.
    Take great care of yourselves and each other.
  • Being surgically attached at the hip to @Drocilla as I am, you will also have the misfortune of meeting me.
  • UshaaraUshaara Schrödinger's Traitor
    I haven't booked anything yet as there's a few options on the table for jetting off roundabouts the same time, but still very tempted.

Looking like it's turning out to be an Elder meet? Anyone else confirmed?

• So besides the admin crew (Est, Czixi, Iosai, myself), is anyone else confirmed?
  • I'm at the Morpeth Arms UPSTAIRS in spy room! Where is everyone? Don't make me drink alone!
  • I'm so sad I'm missing it!!!
  • KagatoKagato Auckland, New Zealand
    Estarra said:
    I'm at the Morpeth Arms UPSTAIRS in spy room! Where is everyone? Don't make me drink alone!
    Sorry @Estarra, but I can't quite swim that far and my plans for world domination have not reached the point where I can dedicate Research and Development funds towards teleportation technology :pensive:

(In all seriousness, hoping you are having a great time over there!)
    Never put passion before principle.  Even if you win, you lose.

If olive oil comes from olives, where does baby oil come from?

If vegetarians eat vegetables, what do humanitarians eat?
  • edited August 2017
    Pictures or Periscope livestream please! <3 The lusternia twitter can even broadcast it.  :D

I'm a consent-based roleplayer! Kindly ask first, and I will return the favour. Open to developing tinyplots.
    Atlantis is my client of choice! (Guide)